Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,130 members, 7,916,324 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:30 PM

Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra (2492 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi / Okorocha, Ikpeazu, Nwobodo, Ikedife, Ukiwe In Imo 4 Ohaneze Forum / BILIE Emerges As New Biafra Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by c33b33(m): 1:18am On Aug 22, 2015
Bilie Human Right Initiative(BHRI)/BVI led by Dr Dozie Ikedife has been caught in their own scam. How can they use a strip-club dj to act as a diplomat to deceive Biafra veterans and natives.

It is a shame those peddling lies online to castigate Indigenous People Of Biafra(IPOB) led by Nnamdi Kanu are actually the thieves and criminals.

Here is the facebook profile of the con artiste cum diplomat Daniel Knapp https://m.facebook.com/kamilimusic?v=timeline

Uwazuruike/MASSOB you are next!

IPOB Youth

Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by arolexwalex1(m): 1:20am On Aug 22, 2015
ftc on bifran's post
Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by c33b33(m): 1:28am On Aug 22, 2015
arolexwalex1:
ftc on bifran's post
Biafra excites everyone of you.
Another view and scamper in shame in session.
IPOB Youth

4 Likes

Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by yang(m): 5:30am On Aug 22, 2015
Pure scam

Bvi is a scam

1 Like

Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by c33b33(m): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
yang:
Pure scam
Bvi is a scam
Sachris is one of them
IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
Well, I biliv there is a reason they call it Biafra...

grin grin

Keep on scamming unaselves.

I hope u don donate ur own cash for the cause?

If not, hurry while stock lasts.
Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by EasternLion: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
walemoney007:
Nnamdi kanu and IPOB leaders are all scamming d flat heads from the South East,but I don't give a dam

Mumu, Ikedife the one that heads Billie Human Rights is an APC member, he is the one using Biafra to trick those he can.

But at Radio Biafra IPOB, we pass una niile.

4 Likes

Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by walemoney007(m): 9:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
EasternLion:

Mumu, Ikedife the one that heads Billie Human Rights is an APC member, he is the one using Biafra to trick those he can.

But at Radio Biafra IPOB, we pass una niile.
wetin com concern me with that?
Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by Nsonso: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
walemoney007:
Nnamdi kanu and IPOB leaders are all scamming d flat heads from the South East,but I don't give a dam

But how is this ur concern? Mind ur biz, idle mind.

1 Like

Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by c33b33(m): 1:31am On Aug 23, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Well, I biliv there is a reason they call it Biafra...

grin grin

Keep on scamming unaselves.

I hope u don donate ur own cash for the cause?

If not, hurry while stock lasts.

These are people Buhari,Joe Igbokwe,Okorocha and Ikedife all of APC paid to undermine the Biafra cause. But in your ignorance and zombie status you won't understand what has been achieved by tracking and exposing their lies.

IPOB Youth
Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by c33b33(m): 1:34am On Aug 23, 2015
walemoney007:
wetin com concern me with that?

Then go and discuss your yorrobber problem as e no concern you.

In another news APC gathering has been disbanded in the U.S,tagged as terrorist group but the zoo newspaper will not publish it but the news won't hide for long because RadioBiafra is there. Hahhaha

IPOB Youth
Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by Duru1(m): 2:23am On Aug 23, 2015
c33b33:
Bilie Human Right Initiative(BHRI)/BVI led by Dr Dozie Ikedife has been caught in their own scam. How can they use a strip-club dj to act as a diplomat to deceive Biafra veterans and natives.

It is a shame those peddling lies online to castigate Indigenous People Of Biafra(IPOB) led by Nnamdi Kanu are actually the thieves and criminals.

Here is the facebook profile of the con artiste cum diplomat Daniel Knapp https://m.facebook.com/kamilimusic?v=timeline

Uwazuruike/MASSOB you are next!

IPOB Youth

Sometimes I am baffled at the ignorance publicly exhibited by most Nigerians. If you really know the meaning of the word - "diplomat", you would wish to withdraw your goofy post. I wish Nigeria disintegrates so that certain nation states can re-oriented their citizens. Nigeria is pit of huge jokes.
Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by c33b33(m): 2:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Duru1:

Sometimes I am baffled at the ignorance publicly exhibited by most Nigerians. If you really know the meaning of the word - "diplomat", you would wish to withdraw your goofy post. I wish Nigeria disintegrates so that certain nation states can re-oriented their citizens. Nigeria is pit of huge jokes.

You really didn't comprehend the post,did you?

A scam was exposed and you are coming after me. Are you a member of Billie Human Right Initiative? Are you denying the scam?

IPOB Youth
Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by omoelesa(m): 2:55am On Aug 23, 2015
Biafra
Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by c33b33(m): 4:03am On Aug 23, 2015
omoelesa:
Biafra
They are been exposed. Anything else you want to chant?
IPOB Youth
Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by yorubatic: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2015
walemoney007:
Your types make the yorubas race to look like cowards. ...what concerned you in what Igbos and biafrans do? Are you the igbos spokesman? Why can't we start actualizing our own Odu'a nation?

1 Like

Re: Bilie Human Right Initiative Led By Dr Dozie Ikedife Scam Exposed!; Biafra by Obiobi8(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2016
c33b33:

You really didn't comprehend the post,did you?

A scam was exposed and you are coming after me. Are you a member of Billie Human Right Initiative? Are you denying the scam?

IPOB Youth

Abeg which scam are you talking about??
Are those two people supposed to be the same person or is this your way of telling the world you cannot even recognise two European people??

Is Nigeria not a scam??

Tell me one thing in Nigeria that is not a scam..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphics: Forbidden Photos From The Scene Of Kuje, Abuja Bomb Blasts. / Two Ladies Beaten & Stripped For Stealing N100,000 In Abuja Market (photos) / Fayose Raises Alarm Over Buhari’s China Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.