Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,544 members, 7,941,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:57 PM

Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach (34124 Views)

Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Catholic Priest (rev. Alex Okafor) Dies During Send Off Party In Lagos Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by menesheh(m): 3:59pm On Aug 22, 2015
ideatoprince18:
.........something's had to happen.... it was his time

Why did something has to happen in such a way, to such a person closer to jesus christ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by waice6571: 4:09pm On Aug 22, 2015
Men in honour knoweth it not, they die like a beast.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by IYANGBALI: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
Send of at bar beach?trouble sleep yango go wake am
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by hddunamis: 4:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
After death comes judgment everyman will give account for what they did with every seconds and mins and hours of there life
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by billyG(m): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
Y shld a pant clad Rev.father be swimming in a beach with bikini clad babes.a beach d abode of mammy water or he think say mammywater na Mary d Goddess of haven.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by billyG(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2015
hddunamis:
After death comes judgment everyman will give account for what they did with every seconds and mins and hours of there life
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Omeny: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2015
[quote author=EmagNig post=37215034] seems you want to get banned, right [/qu
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Omeny: 7:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
exxell:
Foolish man.... Just look at. He wants to enjoy beach life like an ordinary married man. This is one of the reasons why I said one time before that the Church needs to call a third Vatican council to discuss "The Catholic Priesthood in the 21st century viz a viz Modernism and Secularism: The way forward". How I wish I was born in the time of St Peter, St Basil and St Lawrence. These were people who knew what it means to be a pillar in the church of Christ.

There was a reason Christ had these following sets of people: The Apostles, The Disciples and the crowd. The Apostles were expected to have a higher level of discipline and sense of detachment from the world. If these was the case, WHAT CARRIED THE PRIEST TO THE BEACH? IS THE BEACH THE ONLY PLACE TO CELEBRATE A SENDFORTH PARTY? WHAT HAPPENED TO THE PARISH COMPOUND? OH I GET IT.... BIKINI WEARING GIRLS WERE PROLLY INVITED.... MTCHEEW.

All the same, I believe in my heart that his time was up at that particular moment.... Thats why he died at that Beach. If he was on the road when his time was up, I guess accident go sure pass.... Thats the way I understand this world ooo. All these people asking where Christ was should mind what they say.

#RIP THOUGH COMRADE

Haba Guy?
Don't speak ill of the dead!
No one knows tomorrow!
If man knows tomorrow, he might not have even drink water that day less going to a river!
Come on,a mistake has been made! A costly one at that!
May his soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by igbakigba2t15: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2015
THE UNFORTUNATE THING IS THAT WHEN SUCH RARE ACCIDENTS HAPPEN, HARDLY DO OUR AUTHORITIES LEARN ANY LESSON. THE CHURCH IS GETTING CONSUMED IN THE OUTRAGEOUS MATERIALISM OF TODAY AND OUR MODERN NIGERIAN PRIESTS AND BISHOPS ARE TAKING THE LEAD. LOOK AT THEIR FLASHY CARS, JEEPS, HOUSES, LIFESTYLE, ETC. COMPARED TO THE WHITE MISSIONARY PRIESTS OF OLD THAT BROUGHT US RELIGION. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. REST IN PEACE, MY DEAR DEACON-PRIEST AND MY CONDOLENCE TO THE FAMILY!
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by dj5naira(m): 8:12pm On Aug 22, 2015
...and his life goes on.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Jaynec(f): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
Rest in peace Rev.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by charsola: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Anybody can go to beach for what so ever pleases him or her,but the truth remains no one knows dat fateful day it will happen and were it will happen,its his time and at beach so says mr destiny,u cant escape it.may his gentle soul pepertually rest in peace amen.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Noblemarce: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
Late Rev Alex okafor is not the only son of his family and infact he was trained by his both parents before the demise of his mother,he has brothers and sisters here in zaria. Before he went for his vocation him and his family worshipped in christ the king catholic church. So I don't know where the later part of this story is coming from. Never the less, may your soul and the souls of all the faithful departed rest in peace amen.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nebila(f): 3:21am On Aug 23, 2015
U sef na wa! Hian,U cracked me up big time...Rest in peace,Padre...God Loves U more
Bilabong:
They really sent him forth.
Him go don reach by now.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by sabi99(m): 4:25am On Aug 23, 2015
I pray 4 d peaceful repose of ur soul and d souls of d faithful departed.....
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
If u don t hav respect for the dead I prayed that such calamity will visit your family soon, amen
Bilabong:
They really sent him forth.
Him go don reach by now.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by uzolexis(f): 6:04am On Aug 24, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]One day a friend took me to the notorious Kuramo Beach on Victoria Island and suddenly a voice asked me, "What are you doing here?".
I told my friend that I must leave at once and knowing that I am very close to God, he agreed and we left.
Many of us who claim to be Christians don't have relationship with the Holy Spirit and without the Holy Spirit, you are spiritually blind, because you will not have the gift of discernment.
I know that it was not the idea of the priest to go the beach for that party. His carnally minded friends must have talked him into it.
The last time I checked, our perfect example Jesus Christ did not go swimming at the sea. He went fishing and preaching the good news of the Kingdom of God.
When we become born again, our worldly lifestyles must change for Godly lifestyles.[/size]

May his soul rest in peace.

So are you insinuating that Christians shouldn't go to the beach? Is this beach not a natural resources made by God. The level of ignorance n hypocrisy amongst Nigerian Christians is amusing.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by sanyajava: 12:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
wetin catholic priest find go beach talkless of swimming
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by Bilabong(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2015
eduwando:
If u don t hav respect for the dead I prayed that such calamity will visit your family soon, amen
after it has visited yours. Amen
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by dj5naira(m): 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2015
sabi99:
I pray 4 d peaceful repose of ur soul and d souls of d faithful departed.....

...through the mercy of God rest in peace, amen.
Re: Rev. Francis Alex-Okafor Dies In Lagos Beach by dj5naira(m): 5:08pm On Aug 31, 2015
chinex276:
may d soul of all faithful departed tru d mercy of God rest in Peace.

Amen, and may his soul rest in perfect peace, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church? / Sex Addiction And How To Be Totally Free From It / The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.