Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,871 members, 7,872,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Sermon Jotters: My Old Age Shall Not Cry {part 2} - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sermon Jotters: My Old Age Shall Not Cry {part 2} (544 Views)

SERMON JOTTERS: Mystery Of Divine Assistance {sunday Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / Sermon Jotters: Deliverance Of The Feet- Dr. D.k Olukoya {mfm Pmch-october} / SERMON JOTTERS: My Father, I Need A Miracle By Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sermon Jotters: My Old Age Shall Not Cry {part 2} by sermonjotters: 11:46am On Aug 22, 2015
[size=15pt]
MY OLD AGE SHALL NOT CRY {Part 2}
I Pray;You shall Not live a Regretful life in the name of Jesus.
[/size]

This is a continue further in out series of exposition on reason why a lot of people get to a stage in life where there are supposed to be comfortable, seat down and enjoy the fruit of their labour but unfortunately; the reverse is the case. When many think back in time they are full of regrets and bitterness. The message is not to condemn or make anybody feel bad; it is a message of awareness that will trigger you to make amends where necessary and to guide you appropriately to greatness, such that you will fulfil destiny and you will not have an old age of tears. I Decree into your life; The Power of God Shall walk back to your Past and make repairs where necessary; I pray the grace of God shall sustain you and deliver you destiny into Greatness in the name Jesus. Throughout the days of your life you shall not weep in the name of Jesus
Read more here ==> http://sermonjotters..com/2015/08/word-of-day-my-old-age-shall-not-cry.html#more`

(1) (Reply)

SEE How Technology Was Used To Exposed A Fake Prophet / The Rapture!!!!!! / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (october 14th 2015 ) -THE SUPER NEED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.