Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

Own it - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Own it (308 Views)

APC: When Are We Going To Collect The #5000, #10000 & #15000 Fg Promised? / Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Own it by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
metros is a team of highly-skilled web design professionals. We love what we do, and it shows in our work. visit www.metros.com... online or offline we can deliver.
Re: Own it by Mogidi: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2015
@OP
Are you sure tundefashola.com knows this?
Re: Own it by solid3(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2015
Pls leave whatever u are doing and say a word of prayer for my neighbour's daughter. We are on our way to the hospital now. She swallowed Memory Card (8G) and she is singing all the songs on it. We don't know what will happen when she gets to the videos folder, because p0rn dey dia o?

Back to the matter, can u design a site like tundefashola.com for me? I wan to become governor of Lagos state.

(1) (Reply)

LASG Removes Fashola’s Budget Spending From Website / Orubebe Fires Back At Oshiomhole Over Jonathan’s Led Administration / Nigerian Singles Are Looking For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.