Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,222 members, 7,907,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:26 AM

See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated (73557 Views)

Study Reveals That Second Born Children Are More Likely To Be Criminals (details / Why Are Our Children No More Intelligent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated by konklushun(f): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ishilove:

Then this is quite disgraceful. Who are the publishers?? They need to be questioned, and the offending books withdrawn from the market and incinerated.

AFP. When I saw it, I was of the opinion that they were recycled papers but it still doesn't make sense
Re: See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated by Oahray: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
It's invisible in original copies. Stop encouraging piracy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated by Ignyte(m): 10:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Me wey read dis book from cover to cover those days sef no observe dis kind tin... Chai... Buhari are you seeing this... Boko Haram in our books kwa!!
Re: See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated by obiscolly(m): 11:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
yh..very true. I noticed this when i was taking a physics tutorial class some time last year. I was really shocked. But i guess it's the pirated copies.
Re: See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated by XKZ(m): 12:56am On Aug 24, 2015
Pinkylilly:
I had a distinction in physics. angry.

Of course.
I haven't said anything to the contrary, have I? kiss
Re: See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated by satowind(m): 6:02am On Aug 24, 2015
semitunde:
I saw this on twitter today. A physics text book with watermarked words instigating self hate and low self esteem, and that's still putting it lightly.

See for yourselves;

Ishilove, lalasticlala. People need to be informed about this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/HarkinHorbarsah/status/635095890055856128

the evil of piracy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated by semitunde: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2015
Theanonymous9:
Dis has opened my eyes on some many levels. My idea on motion isn't what it's supposed to be. Thank Op

What's your idea on motion?
Re: See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated by Theanonymous9: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
semitunde:

What's your idea on motion?

That it's way more than linear motion. If only the op wld upload D rest of the pages
Re: See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated by Fola01: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
ramalot:

It is not possible to "eradicate" piracy completely anywhere in the world. I live in the US, and people sell pirated DVDs and CDs on the streets of New York. However, the general copyright climate has things in place to "minimize" piracy.

The goal isn't to totally wipe out piracy, it is for copyright holders to device genius (albeit crude) ways like this to minimize piracy.
This is a case of publishers taking matters into their hands, since so called Nigerian "authorities" have proven useless in curbing piracy to a manageable degree.

I quite agree with you.
Re: See How Our Children Are Quietly Been Indoctrinated by Fola01: 2:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
ramalot:

It is not possible to "eradicate" piracy completely anywhere in the world. I live in the US, and people sell pirated DVDs and CDs on the streets of New York. However, the general copyright climate has things in place to "minimize" piracy.

The goal isn't to totally wipe out piracy, it is for copyright holders to device genius (albeit crude) ways like this to minimize piracy.
This is a case of publishers taking matters into their hands, since so called Nigerian "authorities" have proven useless in curbing piracy to a manageable degree.
I quite agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) Aspirants / Governor Shettima Awards Scholarship To Galadima Isreal, Highest In JAMB Scorer / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.