Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! (2791 Views)

10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / you can't escape divorce if you marry these type of ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by IFELEKE(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2009
Czarskit:

@ lashontae

~ I no see yar post b4, I just see am.
1. Ogun kill ya head.
2. Your mates r extinct, u bloody Homo Erectus!
3. Sango slice those hands u used in typing that post.
~ U know me b4?! Odé oniranu b4 ur mates r outsyd. Wheda u fink e'erbody boxes lyk ur weak ass. ~ Its jerks like u that gives hope to 'sperm-welly, Vee claiming wimps lyk Aameyah. BBM lyk U. . . ~
Dude,
This Lyrics Potent ooo!!! shocked
Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by Isuata: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2009
@ jido and czar

take am izy with the small gal na- eyin bois take am izy-omode lo n se

i especially liked dis post, i think it says evrytin
forgot his name:
@poster too bad that one guy couldn't control himself over the phone. But to your virgin issue, every girl was created a virgin. Some just started earlier than others. So there is nothing like we vee's anything. Its not a club its a choice. Secondly understand that being a virgin is a personal pride, not a social one. Just because a girl hasn't tasted sex doesn't make her superior to others. You are still a virgin thank God. Its a good thing for you but believe me nobody is hitting on you because of that. Next time state your experience and leave the v part out of it. That way nobody is gonna insult you for nothing. Be carefull.

Re: Can We Vees Ever Escape From These Randy Guys-they're Everywhere! by davenport(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2009
virginity is not lack of opportunity but a decision. i aint a vee but i rmbr when i was. There were some girls who throwin sex into my face but i cudn't go down with them coz they were damn ugly. Twice i got into bed with two of them but cudnt muster an erection cuz they were unkempt, even down below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Change Their Minds So Quickly / The Reputation Of Most Nigerian Men / I Dated 4 guys In The Last 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.