Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,943 members, 7,962,999 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Menace Free Society - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Menace Free Society (438 Views)

Sars And The Nigerian Society. / Man Defrauds Businessman, Used It To Hold Society Wedding For His Wife (pic) / Woman Docked After Duping Catholic Church Society Members (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Menace Free Society by ochestraone(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2015
more africans are being killed in asia everyday... due to crime and unjust act , who is to be blamed?, if you ask me who will i ask, the youths of today dont really believe in hard work, and many are paying in a hard way for the dubious thinking. well i can only preach the way i can, because i want all the youths to say no to crimes. you need to work to earn your living, you can engage your self into some decent minor jobs. you can still live the life you wish if you really save and live a calm lifestyle. please say no to drugs, say no to prostitution, say no to human trafficking .be your brothers keeper. no fighting. no envy. let there be peace in our society... say no to cultism ....menace free society

(1) (Reply)

N50 Million Ransom Demand For Freedom Of Kidnapped Bayelsa Chiefs / EFCC Returns €10,540 To Polish Victim Of Love Scam / Innjoo Fire - Gold ₦ 19,450

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.