Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,469 members, 7,929,555 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:37 PM

Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" (32966 Views)

Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" / Orezi And Onyeka Onwenu Give Their Opinion On Ladies Shaking Butts In Videos / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by Emmycheeze: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2015
undecidedWhy are you taking panadol for her headache.. Anyways these indomie generation bloggers can do anything just for publicity. Skibii see what you have caused.
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by Caseless: 8:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Orikinla:
Dear Nigerian Press, Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion"

For decades since our days at the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) to date, I have been hearing and reading members of the Nigerian press and entertainment industry calling Nigerian music diva Onyeka Onwenu, the "Elegant Stallion" and she always seemed to have agreed and nodded in approval.

How could she accept such an insult when she knows what a stallion is?

A Stallion is a male horse that has not been gelded (castrated).
Stallion is also a male who is able to conduct sexual intercourse for hours on end.
Calling any woman a stallion, elegant or not is an insult and not a compliment.

A prominent Nigerian actor made the same mistake live on stage at the much publicized Showbiz Interactive with former President Goodluck Jonathan on March 15, 2015 at the Eko Hotel & Suites on Victoria Island, Lagos. And she still did not correct him.
The erroneous description is now in her biographical profiles in the encyclopedia and Wikipedia!

Please, Onyeka Onwenu is not an elegant stallion.
You can call her elegant diva or elegant songstress.

[i]~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima.

http://totnaija..com/2015/08/dear-nigerian-press-please-stop.html?m=1

you de take paracetamol for anothepesin headache .

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by manneger2: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2015
dhebo:
U carry another person matter for head angry
I tireoo....she probably like d name
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by DikSin(m): 8:36am On Aug 23, 2015
Sometimes... It is not by what you're called but by what you answered to
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by Benoxvals(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2015
priscaoge:
[size=18pt]Onyeka Onwenu.........Proudly Adamazi![/size]

Are you from Izuogu?
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 23, 2015
Joblessness from the Op.

For me, I think Buhari should probe the name
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by priscaoge(f): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2015
Benoxvals:

Are you from Izuogu?

Proudly Adamazi!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by HDee(m): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2015
5starmilitant:
A
[i][/i] A for alakori
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2015
she is NOT complaining.
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by litetias(m): 8:41am On Aug 23, 2015
It's symptomatic of the precipitous state of the fifth empire in this unpalatable national conglomeration called Nigeria.

Disclaimer:
No be me na one man for Edo state talk am ooo

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by DikSin(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2015
To me oo, that elegant stallion looks like "akiriboto" the opposite of an "okobo" if you know what I mean wink
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by adesegun121(m): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2015
There's no smoke without fire.
Those calling her 'elegant stallion' have their reason or reasons.
You and I are in no place to justify that.
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by juliusjulius: 8:48am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2015
She is not complaining about it, so why are you wailing and killing yourself...
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by ironman123: 8:52am On Aug 23, 2015
Bdemmy:
So what happened to the teeth? Where did that gap come from?
very observant but if u ask me I would simply say 'AGE'
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by tjskii(f): 8:52am On Aug 23, 2015
Takin panadol for another personz headache... Tufia
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by gongola(m): 8:54am On Aug 23, 2015
Orikinla:
Dear Nigerian Press, Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion"

For decades since our days at the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) to date, I have been hearing and reading members of the Nigerian press and entertainment industry calling Nigerian music diva Onyeka Onwenu, the "Elegant Stallion" and she always seemed to have agreed and nodded in approval.

How could she accept such an insult when she knows what a stallion is?

A Stallion is a male horse that has not been gelded (castrated).
Stallion is also a male who is able to conduct sexual intercourse for hours on end.
Calling any woman a stallion, elegant or not is an insult and not a compliment.

A prominent Nigerian actor made the same mistake live on stage at the much publicized Showbiz Interactive with former President Goodluck Jonathan on March 15, 2015 at the Eko Hotel & Suites on Victoria Island, Lagos. And she still did not correct him.
The erroneous description is now in her biographical profiles in the encyclopedia and Wikipedia!

Please, Onyeka Onwenu is not an elegant stallion.
You can call her elegant diva or elegant songstress.

[i]~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima.

http://totnaija..com/2015/08/dear-nigerian-press-please-stop.html?m=1

. After all the mombo jombo metaphor
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2015
eleko1:
undecided can we call her mama AGIP undecided? Makeshe return all the money wey she looted B4 she fall sick like Diezani undecided
She looted as what?
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by menxer: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2015
May be she mounts her man(men?) like a stallion grin
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by pinkygurl(f): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2015
JUST GOOGLED IT. <a href="http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/Stallions
STALLION ALSO Found in: Dictionary/thesaurus , Medical,
Encyclopedia , Wikipedia.
stallion
n. a tall, good-looking woman. Dana is really a
stallion!
McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American
Slang and Colloquial Expressions Copyright © 2006
by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights
reserved.
OP OUR DICTIONARY HARDCOPIES ARE LIMITED. SHOULD V DONE YOUR RESEARCH PROPERLY ONLINE 2 B4 DIS POST

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by fr3do(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2015
Yorubas ehn sad
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by KLand(m): 9:00am On Aug 23, 2015
THANK YOU.
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 23, 2015
u mean elegant onijekuje.just joking lolz
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by chukwui(m): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2015
That's your own meaning, she has meaning attached to that word!
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by caprini1: 9:08am On Aug 23, 2015
OP the writer....may be you don't know what hyperbole means in literature,yet you come here showing you can write...Nairaland and wanna bes sha!

2 Likes

Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by AdultMaleNegro(m): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2015
cheesy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by xtayle(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Bdemmy:
So what happened to the teeth?
Where did that gap come from?

She filed/created it.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by Donald3d(m): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2015
5starmilitant:
That's the handiwork of the Yorubas, doing what they know how to do best(calling people names)......lazy stupid idiots. They will be busy calling people names on twitter, while others zones(north, southeast, south south) are doing underground preparation for the days of war ahead incase it arises....Lazy fools with not even one little arsenal, that's why they can't stop praying for Nigeria not to divide....#Lazy tribalistic slaves.
even though I am not yoruba ,I believe u shouldn't talk in this manner ,why cant we all live in peace and harmony,why can't u just make a comment without hurting any tribe or religion,why cant we just see everyone as our brother and sister,why cant we just have a good heart.
Cc Seun lalasticlala ishilove , pls help caution this person.One love , one Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by Olufhemy(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2015
wonder if Op needs to be told that such expression is merely an allusion to the strength of a stallion.

Literature is Lovely,obviously the science ones are missing out.

1 Like

Re: Please Stop Insulting Onyeka Onwenu By Calling Her "Elegant Stallion" by charly4lyf(m): 9:13am On Aug 23, 2015
buh she no complain na, wetin concern You self

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruggedman And His Followers Argue Over Photo Of "Jesus Christ" / Dbanj Gifts Swankyjerry A N20million Watch (photos) / Annie Idibia Wows In Native Attire & Makeup Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.