Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,543 members, 7,892,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? (1243 Views)

Economic Crisis A Blessing – Buhari / Nigeria Economic Crisis Worsens - BBC / NGF Crisis Was Planned -aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by outlaws(m): 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2009
cool

Agree %100. I think is more of greedy rich Whites. The new recent arrest. This greedy rich White man named Madoff stole billions of dollars of peoples money.
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by comfort3: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2009
cool
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by igboitalo: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2009
lula is not white stop saying rubbish
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by Ibime(m): 11:07pm On Mar 27, 2009
igboitalo:

lula is not white stop saying rubbish

You dey mind the mammal?
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by shotster50(m): 1:26am On Mar 28, 2009
I think he was just trying to put the blame on Bush (Over the white / blue eyed comments). I like the guy's guts though, he really gave it to Brown lol.
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by lucabrasi(m): 2:39am On Mar 29, 2009
shotster50:

I think he was just trying to put the blame on Bush (Over the white / blue eyed comments). I like the guy's guts though, he really gave it to Brown lol.
my sentiments exactly,like the way brown spluttered in embarassement when he was asked to comment lol
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by strangleyo: 3:30am On Mar 29, 2009
So if its a white created problem why are we suffering? Are we that DUMB to allow whites to rule over us without even coming to Africa.
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by Kobojunkie: 3:42am On Mar 29, 2009
outlaws:

cool

Agree %100. I think is more of greedy rich Whites. The new recent arrest. This greedy rich White man named Madoff stole billions of dollars of peoples money.

How much did you personally invest in the Madoff scheme. Not sure how madoff is responsible for the global crisis now!! roflmao!!
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by SisterMo(f): 3:45am On Mar 29, 2009
I think instead of pointing fingers, we take responsibility and try to fix it.
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by Kobojunkie: 4:10am On Mar 29, 2009
Sister Mo:

I think instead of pointing fingers, we take responsibility and try to fix it.

That, to happen when??Wake up!! we are talking about the 'ultimate'africans here -- a generation that continues to play the victim/blame card rather than take responsibility for their own destiny. You really expect them to suddenly change tunes simply because there is a global economic crisis to contend with now? The global food crisis did not cause them to budge, why would this?
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by SisterMo(f): 4:14am On Mar 29, 2009
So what do you suggest?
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 30, 2009
Sister Mo:

So what do you suggest?

That you and your African brothers wake up, stop playing the blame card and take responsibility for your own destiny.

In short, just wake up. angry angry
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by SeanT21(f): 5:59am On Mar 30, 2009
YEs,It is madoff fault that the world is in recession.

**roll eyes** wink
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by Sagamite(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2009
If might be true that the blue-eyed whiteman has been the beneficiary of the excesses that led to the crisis but for a President to publicly declare this is RETARDED.

So will it be fair and acceptable if the Mayor of London said Black people are the ones that have ruined London communities by selling drugs and mugging people?

What you don't like being done to you, don't do to others.

Lula's statement is racist!!!
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by JustGood(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2009
strangleyo:

So if its a white created problem why are we suffering? Are we that DUMB to allow whites to rule over us without even coming to Africa.

The answer to your question is YES.

Some among us will sell us for anything. We should have positioned ourselves to take advantage of this current recession but we were stupidly following everything such that when the ones we follow enter a pit, we enter with them.
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by spikedcylinder: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2009
JustGood:

We should have positioned ourselves to take advantage of this current recession

Gbam!!!
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by OBVIOUS(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2009
I think Lula means white privilege caused economic crisis, hahaha! Funny guy grin grin grin grin

If Madoff was Black, i can't even begin to picture what would have happened. He and his family would have been hanged before the ponzi scheme started,
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by Sagamite(m): 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2009
shotster50:

@ Sagamite,

I do not know if you read the full text but i am not quite certain u full understood the context under which he said.

Below is the link:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/03/27/credit-crunch-blame-blue-eyed-white-people-115875-21231041/

Yes, I do understand the context in which he said it.

To blame a race for an issue (even if it is true) is planely unacceptable in the world today, talkless of coming from a National president.

It is racist irrespective of the context as he can get his message across without demonising any race (except that was the message).

If Black people were blamed for something that we all know is true, we will still be the first to shout racism. So why should we tolerate racism against others.
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by Kobojunkie: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2009
I knew the “CONTEXT” twist would surface sooner or later!!! Roflmao!! 
The president, white and bearded, said: "I am not acquainted with any black bankers. This is a crisis that was caused by people, white with blue eyes. Before the crisis they looked like they knew everything about economics.
"Now they have demonstrated they don't know anything about economics."
Lula said people who caused the slump - financiers who saw themselves as "gods of wisdom" - were not the ones paying the price.
He continued: "The part of humanity that is responsible should pay for the crisis." Mr Brown looked ill at ease as the president went on. Cabinet minister Douglas Alexander, who was in the audience, rolled his eyes.

The dude is clearly trying to play the race card here,   lol
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by outlaws(m): 2:05am On Apr 29, 2009
cool

There is nothing wrong in scamming people as long as you don't get caught especially when you are scamming white people.
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by blackspade(m): 3:28am On Apr 29, 2009
Are the ultra liberal white people in Portland treating you bad, outlaws?

undecided
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:44am On Apr 29, 2009
ROFL!!

outlaws:

cool

There is nothing wrong in scamming people as long as you don't get caught especially when you are scamming white people.

shocked shocked shocked shocked. . , well tell that to the Fed's!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Brazilian White President States Economic Crisis Was Caused By Whites Agree? by ikeyman00(m): 5:18am On Apr 29, 2009
@@@@@@post

to all those holiers, hah

who doesnt know whiteppl cause recession!! this is not rocket science, isit?

(1) (Reply)

Armoured Personnel Carrier Locally Made In Nigeria! / Igbo Women Protest Ritual Killings In Imo. / Live Broadcast-acting President Goodluck Jonathan Addresses Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.