Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,370 members, 7,900,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is In A Desperate Search For A Husband. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is In A Desperate Search For A Husband. (2111 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Former Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is Humble..see Why. / So Munachi Abii Is Pregnant(See big belle) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is In A Desperate Search For A Husband. by Edreamz(m): 9:37pm On Aug 22, 2015
So this blog claims. But most women her age are anyway. tongue

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is In A Desperate Search For A Husband. by adeyemi97(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is In A Desperate Search For A Husband. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
She is d 1 using dat name on Nairaland palmwinetipper ,she is really desperate..

2 Likes

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is In A Desperate Search For A Husband. by MemphisDepay(m): 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2015
God will see her through..
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is In A Desperate Search For A Husband. by Edreamz(m): 1:03am On Aug 23, 2015
MemphisDepay:
God will see her through..
she needs to draw closer to him
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is In A Desperate Search For A Husband. by Edreamz(m): 1:04am On Aug 23, 2015
AlphaMoi:
She is d 1 using dat name on Nairaland palmwinetipper ,she is really desperate..
lol that's not nice
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is In A Desperate Search For A Husband. by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 23, 2015
AlphaMoi:

No wonder. So that [url=palmwinetapper]bush igbo girl[/url] has been the one always bashing my posts ehn? She don enter one chance from today onwards.

Its a sad world when you find out a celeyeyebrity who's meant to have a busy life does nothing but troll nairaland allday. She should settle to become [url=cramjones]FFK's[/url] fourth abi fifth wife.

[url=palmwinetapper]Muna[/url], post me nudes via PM. I know you already send to sugar daddies so this's practice as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is In A Desperate Search For A Husband. by Edreamz(m): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2015
charix:

No wonder. So that [url=palmwinetapper]bush igbo girl[/url] has been the one always bashing my posts ehn? She don enter one chance from today onwards.

Its a sad world when you find out a celeyeyebrity who's meant to have a busy life does nothing but troll nairaland allday. She should settle to become [url=cramjones]FFK's[/url] fourth abi fifth wife.

[url=palmwinetapper]Muna[/url], post me nudes via PM. I know you already send to sugar daddies so this's practice as usual.
that's nasty
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is In A Desperate Search For A Husband. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
Edreamz:
that's nasty

[url=palmwinetapper]She[/url] deserves it. She's nothing but a troll so I'm guessing her life is either empty or incomplete. I'd've married her but from her spelling and grammar construction I know my parents'd reject her immediately.

She's a fat and lazy loi loi eating girl who can't follow the example set by Agbani and Nike. [url=palmwinetapper]Girl[/url], get yourself some friends in real life cos I can tell you've none or chased the ones you had trying to sleep with their boyfriends. Posting on a public forum posing as a man shows you're either jealous and want to live a male life or you're just showing early signs of bipolar disorder.

If her only achievement in life was winning an obviously fixed pageant donkey years ago then I'm sorry for her life - I can see she's only looking for a rich man who she'd marry, move into his house and continue getting fat.

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is In A Desperate Search For A Husband. by Edreamz(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
charix:

[url=palmwinetapper]She[/url] deserves it. She's nothing but a troll so I'm guessing her life is either empty or incomplete. I'd've married her but from her spelling and grammar construction I know my parents'd reject her immediately.

She's a fat and lazy loi loi eating girl who can't follow the example set by Agbani and Nike. [url=palmwinetapper]Girl[/url], get yourself some friends in real life cos I can tell you've none or chased the ones you had trying to sleep with their boyfriends. Posting on a public forum posing as a man shows you're either jealous and want to live a male life or you're just showing early signs of bipolar disorder.

If her only achievement in life was winning an obviously fixed pageant donkey years ago then I'm sorry for her life - I can see she's only looking for a rich man who she'd marry, move into his house and continue getting fat.
Lol she may find him
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is In A Desperate Search For A Husband. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Edreamz:

Lol she may find him

#story.

Chai, I'm even here ranting to one of her multiple accounts. [url=palmwinetapper]Munachi[/url], you've sunk really low.

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Munachi Abii Is In A Desperate Search For A Husband. by Edreamz(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
charix:

#story.

Chai, I'm even here ranting to one of her multiple accounts. [url=palmwinetapper]Munachi[/url], you've sunk really low.
Lol you have sunk really low for your ranting

(1) (Reply)

Arab Money? Kcee, Skibii & Harrysong Dressed Like Arabians In Private Jet / Photos: Super Eagles Player, Simon Moses And Wife Hit The Beach / Bayo Faleke Of Fresh Fm Acquires A Brand New Toy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.