Stats: 3,201,390 members, 7,978,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:43 PM

You Can Walk Around Naked, Provided Your Face Is Covered” – Muslim Cleric Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can Walk Around Naked, Provided Your Face Is Covered” – Muslim Cleric Says (4110 Views)

"Buhari's Darkness Has Covered The Glory Of Nigeria" - FFK / Fayose Committed A Sin By Wearing The Islamic Regalia To The Eid Ground: Cleric / New Facilities Provided For NAF In Benue (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: You Can Walk Around Naked, Provided Your Face Is Covered” – Muslim Cleric Says by maxhype: 7:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
woos!
Re: You Can Walk Around Naked, Provided Your Face Is Covered” – Muslim Cleric Says by Kendrick212: 3:34am On Aug 25, 2016
If I hear!
Re: You Can Walk Around Naked, Provided Your Face Is Covered” – Muslim Cleric Says by CandyDiamond(f): 4:07am On Aug 25, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Such comments are no longer surprising since your Christian values are continuously being revised and watered down for the sake of modernity: fornication and having children out of wedlock are no longer abominations; homosexuality tolerated and even condoned by the Christian Church which admits openly gay priests.
So why wouldn't you make such snide remarks when it is acceptable for your women to attend service dressed like these and even a half naked girl could go up and meet your pope.

Well, it may be all good for you Christians to degrade your values;however, Muslims would continue to remain steadfast and proud of theirs; they shall not allow themselves to be drawn down the ongoing spiral of decadence - no matter the name calling and provocation.
Stop all this your ranting, that is how Islam degenerated into terrorism in effort to preserve all this values, making haven is choice not by force, Christianity teaches you how to dress well and never force you to dress well, removed capital punishment from Islam and sharia law and allow Muslim girls to take decision by theirselves after been taught how to dress well and see whether they will not dresss worse than christians,Young Girls naturally Will like to show off, [/b]come to Germany here most young Muslim girls refugees has thrown their hijabs away and wears bumber nikkers to enjoy their new found freedom from sharia,going to open swimming pools to enjoy their life.Christianity respect human right and freedom of choice but Islam did not and that breed terrorist.[b]

Re: You Can Walk Around Naked, Provided Your Face Is Covered” – Muslim Cleric Says by Lightening: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Such comments are no longer surprising since your Christian values are continuously being revised and watered down for the sake of modernity: fornication and having children out of wedlock are no longer abominations; homosexuality tolerated and even condoned by the Christian Church which admits openly gay priests.
So why wouldn't you make such snide remarks when it is acceptable for your women to attend service dressed like these and even a half naked girl could go up and meet your pope.

Well, it may be all good for you Christians to degrade your values;however, Muslims would continue to remain steadfast and proud of theirs; they shall not allow themselves to be drawn down the ongoing spiral of decadence - no matter the name calling and provocation.

You might be right. In Christianity, there is no compulsion in moral issues. Mortals do not enforce moral standards and mete out punishment to perceived defaulters. It is between them and God who is the ultimate Judge.
This is in contrast to the forced piety Islamic system impose on their largely unwilling adherents enslaved with threats of death which readily turns them to commiting unthinkable evil in closets or outside the watch of their equally sinful watchers. This is why you will barely identify then in the SS and SE except the impoverished ones. BTW, if you are looking for chronic homosexuals, just take a trip to Saudi Arabia. Even the Royal family is deep in it.

Re: You Can Walk Around Naked, Provided Your Face Is Covered” – Muslim Cleric Says by President99: 7:10am On Aug 25, 2016
Op, why liyng to get traffic to ur useless blog site? for crying out loud , u r using real name and even a pseudoname.
Re: You Can Walk Around Naked, Provided Your Face Is Covered” – Muslim Cleric Says by maxhype: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2016
what?
Re: You Can Walk Around Naked, Provided Your Face Is Covered” – Muslim Cleric Says by maxhype: 3:34pm On Aug 27, 2016
really
Re: You Can Walk Around Naked, Provided Your Face Is Covered” – Muslim Cleric Says by Kendrick212: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
Abi na lie? make i finish the article...
Re: You Can Walk Around Naked, Provided Your Face Is Covered” – Muslim Cleric Says by Decentpee(m): 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Oh! you mean how your Catholic priests love raping young boys, fvcking them through the arse; no wonder homosexuality has got a foothold in the Church, soon it may even be part of your regular service.
LOL, better start preparing to be receiving your holy communion through the anus.

bitch!!!
I wonder how ur man is called human cos you just blasphemy.
So shut up!!!
I wonder why some Muslims are so lunatic.
Come to talk of it, when is it that you guys love to criticise those that don't believe in Islam or something and besides never in ur life make mention of CATHOLIC cos you know nothing about it.
I'm just a guy that doesn't argue on religion matters or criticize it cos i gat no time for religious crisis.
And ma believe is "RELIGIONS DON'T SAVE BUT GOD DOES"
I LOVE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND I WILL 4VA BE CATHOLIC, NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY...
#God have mercy on the blind lyk dis dude. Amen.
Re: You Can Walk Around Naked, Provided Your Face Is Covered” – Muslim Cleric Says by maxhype: 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
make i details self

Video: Prof. Wole Soyinka Confirms #esuisnotsatan (must Watch) / SHOCKING DETAILS: Reasons Shekau Resigns For ISIS To Take Over...! / BUHARI, African Most Incompetent, Unserious And Clueless Leader – UK Study