Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,674 members, 7,885,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:25 PM

Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos (7274 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Face Without Makeup, Gives Her Skin A Break From Makeup / Photos Of Vera Sidika Before And After She Bleached Her Skin / Davido Expecting 2nd Child With A Sexy Model With Big Butt? (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by helenajah: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol. The things we hear everyday. Popular Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika, (pictured left & right..yeah it's the same person) went on TV recently to say she's spent over $170,000 on skin lightening creams.

The pretty TV presenter has been under fire since she made the revelation on air but she says she's not bothered by the backlash as it's her life and whatever she does with her body is her business.

"Looking good is my business, my body is my business, nobody else’s but mine"

See more before and after photos >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/very-big-butt-kenya-lady-reveals-she.html

1 Share

Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by lilmax(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
helenajah:
she says she's not bothered by the backlash as it's her life and whatever she does with her body is her business.
For her mind
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by HDee(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
its happening
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by Afrok(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2015
She's looking brighter than her future... that last pics though, was the tailor having beef with scissors for cutting that rag like that? undecided.
It's her business sha...

3 Likes

Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
chai. .buhari must hear this ...infact buhari will probe her for this ..lol
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by Brightylee(m): 11:04pm On Aug 22, 2015
She wanna be michael jackson...
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by Yustash001(m): 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by mekzyjoe(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by ardeks(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Despite the fact that I hate people bleaching their skin I think she looks very beautiful after that bleaching stuff. My opinion though.
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by Chestar5(f): 12:10am On Aug 23, 2015
ardeks:
Despite the fact that I hate people bleaching their skin I think she looks very beautiful after that bleaching stuff. My opinion though.

lol, ur opinion ryt, or evry man opinion.... Men naturally are attracted to fair ladies even if she is ugly her skin color will surely attract them undecided
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by pretydiva(f): 12:17am On Aug 23, 2015
When skin cancer comes knocking in future,then she would realise d harm she caused herself
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by ardeks(m): 12:22am On Aug 23, 2015
Chestar5:

lol, ur opinion ryt, or evry man opinion.... Men naturally are attracted to fair ladies even if she is ugly her skin color will surely attract them undecided
Your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by Chestar5(f): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2015
ardeks:
Your opinion.

maybe, but its d bitter truth that drives most 'stupid' black ladies to hypo deir skin angry, not cool @ all embarassed.... But i wont blame dem cos men are @ fault cry
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by ardeks(m): 12:29am On Aug 23, 2015
Chestar5:

maybe, but its d bitter truth that drives most 'stupid' black ladies to hypo deir skin angry, not cool @ all embarassed.... But i wont blame dem cos men are @ fault cry
I can't just agree with you less. You are so much on point. You won
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by donholy28(m): 6:01am On Aug 23, 2015
When her babies take after her natural color na there problem go come...unless she fit bleach them for inside womb
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by muderkid(m): 11:09am On Aug 23, 2015
costs more than $170k to treat melanoma
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by musicpromoter1(m): 11:41am On Aug 23, 2015
She no fit white reach my school uniform.......abi.... Buh dis her Toto na die ooo... Tight tinz
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by Stanleyafam(m): 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
All these girls bleaching, wen u grow old u'll start having pronounced moustache and also imagine hw a bleached wrinkled skin will look like..i jst pity ur future husbands cos they'll spit at ur sight.
Re: Very Big Butt Kenya Lady Reveals She Spend $170k To Bleach Her Skin (photos by bobbybrown007: 10:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
helenajah:
Lol. The things we hear everyday. Popular Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika, (pictured left & right..yeah it's the same person) went on TV recently to say she's spent over $170,000 on skin lightening creams.

The pretty TV presenter has been under fire since she made the revelation on air but she says she's not bothered by the backlash as it's her life and whatever she does with her body is her business.

See more before and after photos >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/very-big-butt-kenya-lady-reveals-she.html
sku ki sku men that lady is very very sminiful and also take out, she gat them all

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Build Up Muscles By Hitting The Gym Show Off Her Sexy Figure / Checkout How Kizz Daniels Look Lean In New Photo, As Fans Shows Concern / Photos:ethiopian Bab Habesha With Big Boobs N@ked Photos Leaked By Ex Boybf 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.