Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,086 members, 7,970,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Is Wrong With Soundcity??? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Wrong With Soundcity??? (1081 Views)

Does Anyone Have An Idea Whats Wrong With Toxicwap.com / Plz Help! How Can I Download 10days In Soundcity And A Trip To Jamaica By A Y / Popular DSTV Music Video Channel “soundcity” Shows Yoruba Movie | Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Soundcity??? by colejeje: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
Just tuned to my soundcity channel on dstv to listen to music as usual nd guess what........SOUNDCITY IS SHOWING A YORUBA MOVIE.

I dnt knw if they have now decided to start broadcasting yoruba movies at night nw cox i dnt even understand.
Re: What Is Wrong With Soundcity??? by ladyF(f): 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2015
Lol. Change is here.... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With Soundcity??? by Qu3sT(m): 12:04am On Aug 23, 2015
They are trying new things and they may turn out to be Nigeria's MTV who doesn't even play music anymore.
Re: What Is Wrong With Soundcity??? by nnadychuks(m): 12:55am On Aug 23, 2015
Ok, seen
Re: What Is Wrong With Soundcity??? by Ekiseme(m): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Shi.t happens, i've seen NTA on african magic channel before

i think the mistake is from dstv/gotv
Re: What Is Wrong With Soundcity??? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
If It wasn't an accident, then I'll see it as a welcomed development. Music videos have become shitty these days. All they do is show us thesame things-girls shaking their butt, alcohol, fancy cars, wrist watches, private jets, models etc. I think music channels are beginning to realise that people are getting tired of these videos, so they are veering into the style of lifestyle channels like E!, BET and MTV where they can show music videos, movies, comedy shows, events, diaries, news and trendy talks.

Most people don't even rely on these stations for music videos anymore cos they get to download and watch freshly released videos on the BB, andriod and laptops the very minute the artistes drop them, which is quite earlier than music stations get to show it.

The competition is even quite stiff now with so many music stations showing thesame thing, same videos of girls shaking big butts. Going up a notch is the only way to stay ahead.

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Season 7 / Need Jenifa's Diary Season 2 Up To The Latest / I Need Ideas To Create A Nigerian Comic Thats Not Cliche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.