Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,817 members, 7,898,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:32 PM

Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope (17758 Views)

GEJ'll Be Making A Mistake If He Thinks OBJ'll Forget What Divided Them—Babatope / Afenifere, Okogie, Babatope, Others Reply Oyegun: "Buhari Will Lose 2019 If... / Don’t Bring Religious War To Southwest, Babatope Warns Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by juliusjulius: 11:18am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by ebakhaiyhe(m): 11:19am On Aug 23, 2015
My people, there is no need for some of us to loose our sleep, trying to tear ourselves apart simply because we assumed that one is guilty when in true sense he may not. Let the court decide at the appropriate time.
By the way, if you know that you have not committed any sin, continue to cast your aspersions. I assure you that your sins would soon be exposed and you will be the first to cover your face in shame.
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by 9jatatafo(m): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Imortal001:
If jona is not corrupt, then abacha died as a saint.

Even PMB said Abacha did not steal and wasn't corrupt. You can google it and read it.
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by shigoslim(m): 11:50am On Aug 23, 2015
APC no get sense at all.
Nobody is saying that buhari should not probe who soever he wish to probe. But the probe should be done on justice and equity but not on witch hunting.
Infact APC no get sense to distinguished between stealing and corruption all they do is to rain insult on fellows who didn't share thesame views. I said a house built on solid foundation 'll be eventually wash away by rain. The most corrupt party in Nigeria is APC trying to form saint in the present of Nigerian. Fooling their fellow zombies.
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by godwinkessi: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
maryjames9:
Jonathan is not only corrupt,he is too dump, incompetent and clueless that gangantum stealing was going on around him and all he did was feign innocent. Youths died after being extorted during immigration recruitment,the punk did nothing.His shepopo wife terrorized governors,party members etc. Police chiefs became powerful than gov. Diezani,okonjo,asari,oritsejafor,adams,army chiefs stole and launder billions of dolars under him and all he could do was get drunk and sleep off in meetings of heads of states.oil theft,diversion and non payment of revenues reached astronomic heights. Nigeria became a joke among countries of the world courtesy of cow boy,dull looking jonathan. Thank God we are rid of incompetence and cluelessness

I agree with u dear... U said my mind! But I think all the leaders of this country since u were born are all corrupt because if they weren't, u would have learnt how to speak and write English well. I understand ur pain, let us join hands and wail for this country!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Caseless:
Babatope, if the yam and goat theorist is not corrupt in your eyez, then you need to be stoned too.

Was the yam & goat theory wrong
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jonathan is corruption personified.
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
9jatatafo:

Even PMB said Abacha did not steal and wasn't corrupt. You can google it and read it.
Go read it again. What Buhari said, which is legally right, was that all that was said about Abacha stealing was a mere allegation until proven otherwise by a court.
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by azzima(m): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2015
Isn't this the same guy that scammed NIGERIA of Billions with the National ID card??looters protecting OTHER looters.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by 9jatatafo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Go read it again. What Buhari said, which is legally right, was that all that was said about Abacha stealing was a mere allegation until proven otherwise by a court.

That is why in this corruption and stealing charges being levelled against the GEJ administration, the cases must be proven by the court of law. I am not against the fight, I want everyone found guilty to be dealt with according to the laws of the land.
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by Islie: 2:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Babatope the reject in Osun power house looking for ways to be relevant

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by nortcentrallord(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Imortal001:
If jona is not corrupt, then abacha died as a saint.

Even your pay master buhari affirmed Abacha wasn't corrupt so
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by nortcentrallord(m): 2:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
modath:

You're very correct, Jonathan isn't corrupt, he is more of a simpleton who couldn't or wouldn't exercise any authority over his associates which is worse....

What is separation of powers in democratic governance?
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by homirefacuny(m): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tkester:
Yeeepa,

Another person wey sabi Don talkam, masturbators can go on with their mouth action.

Up GEJ till Nigerians get sense!

Abi until you get sense cos you are a Nigerian.?? grin
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by 989900: 3:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
Tell me more . . .
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by fabre4: 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
If you think Jonathan was not corrupt and will be
off the hook, would you admit that he had people
whose activities should be probed around him?
If they are found guilty, they should be brought to
book. But the way it is going; one governor was
on the entourage of President Buhari to America,
he came back and told Nigerians that one
minister (under Jonathan) stole $6bn. This is a
ridiculous thing to say. $6bn! We are talking of
stones; we are talking of hard currency. All these
comments are really making fun of what President
Buhari is trying to do. Let them base their probes
on concrete facts. It is not possible for a minister
of any country to steal N6bn and stash it away in
foreign banks. Which bank can accommodate
that? Any of the banks that aid corruption abroad
will be hesitant to take that kind of money. I
know very well that Buhari’s probe will help us in
this country but trying to implicate people who
are innocent will be bad for Nigeria.

Since. oshiomole wife died the man has become another thing......it seems she died with his sense and every other good he had in him.
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by Bobnotrouble: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Seriously?
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by lastpage: 11:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
ijustdey:
GEJ not corrupt.......

joke of the century
for more of this jokes
text babatope
to 3112 for mtn

to 2112 for glo

to 3231 for Etisalat

to 3451 for airtel

GEJ is not that intelligent not to leave a Trail of his corruption and those of his accomplices.
That is why l believe the probe will yield loads of results.

If na IBB now, that Evil Genius sure knows how to cover his track. undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by lastpage: 11:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Was the yam & goat theory wrong

Dont mid them jawee, the theory was absolutely spot-on!

How can you put a Goat like Jonathan, in-charge of the Yam-treasury of the nation and expect that the Goat will not eat the yam?

And there were thousands of such Goats, both He-Goats .......and Nanny-Goats like Dezziani Allison Madueke, Stealer Oduah, e.t.c ...........all milling around the main "Billy-Goat" called Ebelete Jonathan!
grin grin grin

Judgement day a'come!

Read this, if still in doubt:
https://www.nairaland.com/2545579/revealed-diezani-sat-14bn-oil

The former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezani Allison Madueke, failed to sign a long-term agreement with New Delhi, Nigeria’s Number One oil buyer, but rather used intermediaries in the annual $14 billion deal, the Indian High Commissioner to Nigeria, Ajjampur R. Ghanashyam, has revealed.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Trust on Saturday at the weekend, the High Commissioner stated that Nigeria is the only country who uses intermediaries in its oil deals with India, saying, “From other countries, when we buy oil, whatever we want to pay, we pay to the Ministry of Finance of that country. In Nigeria, we pay to intermediaries. We would like to be dealing directly with the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). It’s not a good thing. Why should we go through intermediaries? Secondly, we would also like to have long term agreement, which we have with many countries: Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, and other countries from where we buy oil. Nigeria is the only country with whom we don’t have an agreement. .. When we write a letter to NNPC, we don’t get a response.

That is how disgraceful Jonathan made this country look like, to outsiders

Lastpage!
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:12am On Aug 24, 2015
lastpage:

Dont mid them jawee, the theory was absolutely spot-on!

How can you put a Goat like Jonathan, in-charge of the Yam-treasury of the nation and expect that the Goat will not eat the yam?

And there were thousands of such Goats, both He-Goats .......and Nanny-Goats like Dezziani Allison Madueke, Stealer Oduah, e.t.c ...........all milling around the main "Billy-Goat" called Ebelete Jonathan!
grin grin grin

Judgement day a'come!

Read this, if still in doubt:
https://www.nairaland.com/2545579/revealed-diezani-sat-14bn-oil

That is how disgraceful Jonathan made this country look like, to outsiders

Lastpage!

Enjoy it while it lasts wink
Re: Jonathan Not A Corrupt Leader – Ebenezer Babatope by noblegrex: 4:08am On Aug 24, 2015
This man is afraid already,trying to protect jonas' administration without anything to support it with,without doubt,every sector of jonas' administration had something to take home THIEVES.that's why I call jonas' administration you chopp I chop administration. As much as I once liked that man called Ebele,I detest him that I don't even want to hear his name.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CAC’s Online Registration Portal Crashes, The 7th Time In 3 Months / Information Ministry Recalls CCT’s Media Officer After Blundering Statement / Emir Of Bugundu: How Bandits Negotiated Multi-Million Naira Ransom After 32 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.