Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust (34035 Views)

The Man Who Sat On The Tor Tiv’s Throne– Reuben Abati / Ibe Kachikwu Negotiates $15Billion Oil Deal In India / Ex-head Of State, Others Named In N1.09b Oil Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by boman2014: 8:01am On Aug 23, 2015
?
Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by kennyman2000(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2015
Mheeennnn..
Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by StOla: 8:02am On Aug 23, 2015
This woman was born to steal.

I have always insisted that in a world where many countries already have crude oil, nobody will beg the producer to sell, instead the pleas will be for the consumer to buy.

Imagine how we treat our No.1 buyer?

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by joseph1832(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2015
midolian:
Opolo Eyes again? grin grin
In the words of Oritsafemi, "Opolo eyes, e no go be your eye, and if you're new in the game, make you go pay your tithe".

Obviously, Diezani is showing that she's new in the game of looting and plundering, that's why her ways are very open for all to see. She should have paid her tithe to OBJ and the likes so they could have shielded her. LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by mcvaeey(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2015
Sometimes I begin to wonder what the future holds for a country like Nigeria. A country so rich and so blessed and yet the people are poor and finished. It's a shame that we celebrate criminals and stone the upright. How can a human being embezzle such an outrageous amount at the detriment of over 150m Nigerians? Take a walk down the street and see how many are jobless, hungry, homeless and helpless and yet someone can steal this amount without his or her conscience pricking him or her. Nigeria needs a Mohammed Bouazizi and the type of revolution that swept the arab world. So many people would have to die and so many evil structures have to be uprooted. Secession is not what we need now for those of us clamouring for secession but rather a revolution and a very bloody revolution. For how long are we going to continue like this? For how long are we going to realize that Nigeria belongs to all of us and not a few set of individuals?

I rest my case.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by seedorfg(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2015
this woman need jail more than abacha in is grave, kirikiri should his next destination if am not mistaken

Mrs alisteal diezani maduole undecidedthis woman need jail more than abacha in is grave, kirikiri should his next destination if am not mistaken

Mrs alisteal diezani maduole

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by ibkgab001: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2015
Dieziani = asetani
Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by stevecantrell: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2015
The Indian high commissioner is also an APC member...abi ?

9 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Diezani should just go to jail, I'm tired of all these are kleptomaniac activities but Amaechi should also join Her

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by juliusjulius: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by Idrismusty97(m): 8:07am On Aug 23, 2015
Time for Buhari to pay a visit to India and renew our relations. I hope they know the previous government are bunch of dumbos, I hope they know change is here.

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by tinsel: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2015
I cannot understand why Jonathan lost control of his ministers and advisers. I despair everyday I read what happened under him for 4 to 6 years. He totally lost control.

7 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 23, 2015
ayokellany:
Ebele Jonathan and his bandits of unapologetic chronic looters were totally committed to finishing off Nigeria simply because he is from the NigerDelta. I will suggest he is returned to Aso rock to loot the rest of his life away so the wailers can stop feeling short changed, chikena.

PDP should change its power mantra to looting looters. That I believe fits beta.
Madam go cough out the looted funds in due course....if she like make she remain in London Hospital INDEFINITELY.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2015
The truth is if this information is true then something needs to be done to that denzieni..right now I dont care if she is a bayelsan...if what I just read is true then I think GEJ allowed madueke to run the oil sector like it was her make up box... angry...what the hell is wrong with this country...

Its insane that deals that would better the lives of the masses are shoved away...I still cant fathom the madness in this country...

If deals do not add to the monies in the account of government officials then that deal is as good as trash..in a country where many persons are suffering...

8 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by StOla: 8:09am On Aug 23, 2015
ddippset:
is it the government talking or the Indian commissioner? Or is it the Indian commissioner that should send her to jail? Or is it that nobody has a right to talk again in this country? If they send them to jail now without talking and letting the public know their offenses you will call it witch hunting.! Why are you so stup1d?

Please help me ask him and those who reason like fools.

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by uniklinkum(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

That you find it hard to accept your praise Lord is an authoritative thief does not mean you should bark at justice.

These people are stealing your future and that of your unborn children. These people are taking whats belong to the nation as their personal properties. They become demi-gods so that your parents, yourself and children will be bounded in poverty slavery. How much is your father's salary? Is he not doing a hardwork? But how much does he earn in a month? How much does Diezene who doesnt do a job harder than your mom does earn? They steal and steal everything and all you are expected to do is to cowardly bark at justice.

Look at the country and ask yourself what is working. If your father develop a stroke, he will dies because the hospitals around does not have any facilities to handle stroke while Diezena will fly out on air ambulance to spain for treatment. If your mother travel from the north to south in a public or private car, she will developed body pains because the road is too bad but you can defend a theiving person who fly around like bird in chartered Jet with out common wealth. Do you know what the standard of education is in India? They steal your money are send their wom children abroad while you lavish in annually striking varsity with poor facilities. Your Granny pension is stolen, he/she is left to die like a rat beating by the rain. Your parents were paid peanuts for working HARD while the Oga you support steals largese of their sweat. Your entitlements and benefits were stolen and all you can do is to shout around like a dog that lost it bone because Diezene is from your tribe.

Sorry for the son of the meat seller who fight over bone and praise those that steal the big flesh. It is a shame tribalism and bigotry has beclouded you.

Word!!! let the special court for corruption thing be set up fast and the proceedings broadcast on national T.V. let see the faces of all these common criminals.

10 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by hopilo: 8:11am On Aug 23, 2015
na only Sat? l thought she slept on it.
Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Tkester:
@LaDyF

Your mumu no be here.
So probing never start wey APC they make so much noise as if heaven wan fall.

Ahh, I pity gullible Nigerians

This is not APC. This is the High Commissioner of another country speaking with facts and figures. I don't like APC or PDP though.

5 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by StOla: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

That you find it hard to accept your praise Lord is an authoritative thief does not mean you should bark at justice.

These people are stealing your future and that of your unborn children. These people are taking whats belong to the nation as their personal properties. They become demi-gods so that your parents, yourself and children will be bounded in poverty slavery. How much is your father's salary? Is he not doing a hardwork? But how much does he earn in a month? How much does Diezene who doesnt do a job harder than your mom does earn? They steal and steal everything and all you are expected to do is to cowardly bark at justice.

Look at the country and ask yourself what is working. If your father develop a stroke, he will dies because the hospitals around does not have any facilities to handle stroke while Diezena will fly out on air ambulance to spain for treatment. If your mother travel from the north to south in a public or private car, she will developed body pains because the road is too bad but you can defend a theiving person who fly around like bird in chartered Jet with out common wealth. Do you know what the standard of education is in India? They steal your money are send their wom children abroad while you lavish in annually striking varsity with poor facilities. Your Granny pension is stolen, he/she is left to die like a rat beating by the rain. Your parents were paid peanuts for working HARD while the Oga you support steals largese of their sweat. Your entitlements and benefits were stolen and all you can do is to shout around like a dog that lost it bone because Diezene is from your tribe.

Sorry for the son of the meat seller who fight over bone and praise those that steal the big flesh. It is a shame tribalism and bigotry has beclouded you.

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by uniklinkum(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2015
IzonOwei:
The truth is if this information is true then something needs to be done to that denzieni..right now I dont care if she is a bayelsan...if what I just read is true then I think GEJ allowed madueke to run the oil sector like it was her make up box... angry...what the hell is wrong with this country...

Its insane that deals that would better the lives of the masses are shoved away...I still cant fathom the madness in this country...

If deals do not add to the monies in the account of government officials then that deal is as good as trash..in a country where many persons are suffering...

The myopic dearpreye would soon be here to scold you for saying the truth because of the "our pikin syndrome" that have eaten deep into his blank space brain.

8 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by alexlee50: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2015
Daily trust, a northern newspaper so not surprised at the news.she sat on 14b dollar deal? Thank God say dem no talk say she chop the money.daily trust, leadership, Sahara reporters,the nation are a bunch of useless newspaper. Instead of them to put the new administration on the promises they made to nigerians and the need to actualise these promises., they are busy talking goodluck this, okonjo diverted so and so, diezani begging. Ok naa, is it because they know this administration has nothing to offer. It would 100days of this administration, what have they done for Nigerians? Useless newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by hola106(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2015
Make dem unseat am nw....

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by Querty(m): 8:16am On Aug 23, 2015
Plse, u people should leave my Love alone for me..She has done notin wrong until proven otherwise in d court of law.

infact she gave her best to dis country..
instead of wishing her quick recovery ,people are still busy saying tins capable of hurting her..

Diezani , I love u soo much
Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:19am On Aug 23, 2015
We all know buhari cannot probe the woman because so many northern politicians would go down with her.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by otr1(m): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

You deserve a national award.

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by tatosh: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

This is straight out of my heart

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by Querty(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2015
seedorfg:
this woman need jail more than abacha in is grave, kirikiri should his next destination if am not mistaken

Mrs alisteal diezani maduole undecidedthis woman need jail more than abacha in is grave, kirikiri should his next destination if am not mistaken

Mrs alisteal diezani maduole

tell me, what has she done wrong..

u are only insulting and judging based on mere speculations, propaganda, lies and dictates prescribed from quarter made up of people who made up their to stop at nothing in getting her name, beauty and glory stained..

but they will fail!!
lets atleast celebrate dis woman and atleast show her some love now dat she needs it d most.. just imagine her bin ur CRUSH!!

She is my Crush!
Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by Querty(m): 8:25am On Aug 23, 2015
True love is unconditional!!

no matter what, I still love dis woman..

I wish her quick recovery
plse be strong for me
Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by bigerboy200: 8:26am On Aug 23, 2015
Libo45:
There r 2 sides to every story.
yeah..but a thief will never tell u he/she is a thief... I am not saying anybody is a thief here oh b4 u pour hot water for my body.. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 23, 2015
Tkester:
Nonsense and cheap propaganda!

Very soon it will be:

Breaking news: Oil well discovered in Diezani's compound.
You are a complete morôn
Na your mama abi?
She give you inside the money wey she steal?
Foól

8 Likes

Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by Yomboy4ever(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=makzeze post=37238976]The former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs Diezani Allison Madueke, failed to sign a long-term agreement with New Delhi,
the High Commissioner stated that Nigeria is the only country who uses intermediaries in its oil deals with India, saying, “From other countries, when we buy oil, whatever we want to pay, we pay to the Ministry of Finance of that country.
In Nigeria, we pay to intermediaries. It’s not a good thing. Why should we go through intermediaries? Nigeria is the only country with whom we don’t have an agreement. .. When we write a letter to NNPC, we don’t get a response.”

IF not for God GEJ and his Bandits would have finished dis country. No wonder they Ran out of the countrY one in d UK and d other in KenYa.
And some pple go dey ask BuHhari to name his ministers as if dem name go be on d List.
yeye people am very sure GEJ Name go still enter Guinness book as D Badest thief ever liveth.
May thunder fire anybody dat support Evil..
Re: Revealed: Diezani Sat On $14bn Oil Deal With India-Daily Trust by Querty(m): 8:29am On Aug 23, 2015
alexlee50:
Daily trust, a northern newspaper so not surprised at the news.she sat on 14b dollar deal? Thank God say dem no talk say she chop the money.daily trust, leadership, Sahara reporters,the nation are a bunch of useless newspaper. Instead of them to put the new administration on the promises they made to nigerians and the need to actualise these promises., they are busy talking goodluck this, okonjo diverted so and so, diezani begging. Ok naa, is it because they know this administration has nothing to offer. It would 100days of this administration, what have they done for Nigerians? Useless newspaper

nice one ...tank u for dis

we are together

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo / Soldiers Cut Men's Hair In Ibadan (Video) / Photos: Ekiti Residents Line Up To Collect "Stomach Infrstructure" Easter Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.