Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,629 members, 7,951,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Safety Alert! Dont Charge Your Phone And Listen To Songs With Earpiece At A Time - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Safety Alert! Dont Charge Your Phone And Listen To Songs With Earpiece At A Time (1142 Views)

2 Safety Measures You Must Follow During Fuel Scarcity / Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time / Dangers Of Charging Your Phone With Your Earpiece On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safety Alert! Dont Charge Your Phone And Listen To Songs With Earpiece At A Time by Damalex4luv(m): 6:12am On Aug 23, 2015
This happen in one of the Asian country where a lady died because she was charging her phone and listening to songs at the same time. She never woke up the next day.
Lalastica front page, lets save people's life

Re: Safety Alert! Dont Charge Your Phone And Listen To Songs With Earpiece At A Time by ladyF(f): 6:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Oh my... shocked
Re: Safety Alert! Dont Charge Your Phone And Listen To Songs With Earpiece At A Time by TI1919(m): 6:15am On Aug 23, 2015
cool
Re: Safety Alert! Dont Charge Your Phone And Listen To Songs With Earpiece At A Time by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:16am On Aug 23, 2015
No be 2day thing nah, but people won't listen..
Re: Safety Alert! Dont Charge Your Phone And Listen To Songs With Earpiece At A Time by olafum1(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2015
how true?
Re: Safety Alert! Dont Charge Your Phone And Listen To Songs With Earpiece At A Time by manee2(m): 6:24am On Aug 23, 2015
Damalex4luv:
This happen in one of the Asian country where a lady died because she was charging her phone and listening to songs at the same time. She never woke up the next day.
Lalastica front page, lets save people's life
_ sori, I've been wanting to knw de correct word.. "Earpiece" u mean de device used to play music or whatever directly frm phne to ear... Why do pple call it "earpiece" tot tz "earphone".. Ok now, woris de place u place ur ear while making call called?
Re: Safety Alert! Dont Charge Your Phone And Listen To Songs With Earpiece At A Time by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 23, 2015
This an old story and they Security are yet to find out what killed her.
Re: Safety Alert! Dont Charge Your Phone And Listen To Songs With Earpiece At A Time by Damalex4luv(m): 6:42am On Aug 23, 2015
manee2:
_ sori, I've been wanting to knw de correct word.. "Earpiece" u mean de device used to play music or whatever directly frm phne to ear... Why do pple call it "earpiece" tot tz "earphone".. Ok now, woris de place u place ur ear while making call called?
Google is your friend
Re: Safety Alert! Dont Charge Your Phone And Listen To Songs With Earpiece At A Time by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 23, 2015
I don't use ear piece. I have headphone that uses mem card
Re: Safety Alert! Dont Charge Your Phone And Listen To Songs With Earpiece At A Time by realtestament(m): 7:33am On Aug 23, 2015
Wetin dey swt dey also kill sometyms

#Ony God can save

(1) (Reply)

No Bra Day: Can You Go Braless Today? / Ct Brain Scan And Nct / Home Remedies For Stomach Aches And Cramps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.