Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:37 AM

A Nine-year-old Schoolboy Has Married A 62-year-old Mother-of- Five - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nine-year-old Schoolboy Has Married A 62-year-old Mother-of- Five (781 Views)

Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Ex-Gilrfriend Of The Uber Driver That Married A Nigerian Lady Makes Revelations / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nine-year-old Schoolboy Has Married A 62-year-old Mother-of- Five by emryxleena(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Little Saneie said: "I told my mother that I wanted to get married because I really did want to. "I’m happy that I married Helen – but I will go to school and study hard. "When I’m older I will marry a lady my own age. "I chose Helen because I love her and although we don’t live together all the time we meet at the dumping site where my mother works regularly." The boy originally married his wife after he claimed he was told by his dead ancestors to wed. But his family shockingly let their youngest son marry the 62-year-old and gave a £500 gift to the bride and spent a further £1,000 for the big day. And the child would not rest until South African traditions were honoured and a second ceremony took place to make the marriage official. The ceremony was branded by villagers as "sickening" but the boy's family defended the union saying it was just a ritual and not legally binding. His 47-year-old mum Patience Masilela said: "Sanele was fine and he was happy about the ceremony last year and it what he wanted – he was not shy. "He was just happy to get married, very excited and was not embarrassed about it. So much so he wanted to do it again. "After the wedding last year people keep asking them question like will they live together, sleep together, have babies but I keep telling them that after the wedding everything went back to normal nothing changed. "Sanele moved to Venda not long after the wedding because he wanted to learn a new language, but they are very close. Our families are very close. "It was nice celebrate with a wedding once more, it was after all a calling from the ancestors. "By doing this we made the ancestors happy. If we hadn’t done what my son had asked then something bad would have happened in the family." The bride, who is old enough to be the child's grandmother, has children aged between 28 and 38. She yesterday said she was happy with the arrangement. She said: "I’m very happy that the boy chose me and my family support and understand that it is part of making ancestors happy. "One day Sanele would grow normally and have family of his own and get married one day, all this ceremony is for making ancestors happy. "We are playing." The couple did not sign a marriage certificate and do not have to live together. Both have gone back to their regular lives. Mrs Shabangu's husband of 30 years attended both wedding ceremonies along with the couples five children. He said: "My kids and I are happy because we don't have a problem with her marrying the boy - and I don’t care what other people say."

Re: A Nine-year-old Schoolboy Has Married A 62-year-old Mother-of- Five by kossyablaze(m): 9:52am On Aug 23, 2015
Asi biko

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nine-year-old Schoolboy Has Married A 62-year-old Mother-of- Five by emryxleena(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2015
pix

Re: A Nine-year-old Schoolboy Has Married A 62-year-old Mother-of- Five by Gmajor(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2015
Child Abuse
Re: A Nine-year-old Schoolboy Has Married A 62-year-old Mother-of- Five by NinaNigeria(f): 9:58am On Aug 23, 2015
Op who is your source my darling?
Re: A Nine-year-old Schoolboy Has Married A 62-year-old Mother-of- Five by boboLIL(m): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Child abuse....at its peak
Re: A Nine-year-old Schoolboy Has Married A 62-year-old Mother-of- Five by NinaNigeria(f): 9:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Those pics are disgusting. This is bad
Re: A Nine-year-old Schoolboy Has Married A 62-year-old Mother-of- Five by Visocrate(m): 10:09am On Aug 23, 2015
very very stale

Re: A Nine-year-old Schoolboy Has Married A 62-year-old Mother-of- Five by emryxleena(m): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2015
NinaNigeria:
Those pics are disgusting. This is bad
Lol.. In love..everytin is perfect
Re: A Nine-year-old Schoolboy Has Married A 62-year-old Mother-of- Five by harffie(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2015
Ode boY
Re: A Nine-year-old Schoolboy Has Married A 62-year-old Mother-of- Five by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2015
if it was a man, the girls on nairaland would be like, cut that man's dick, kill that man.

now, shouldn't we just carve out this bitch's pussy
Re: A Nine-year-old Schoolboy Has Married A 62-year-old Mother-of- Five by donholy28(m): 11:24am On Aug 23, 2015
AbbeyvanPersie:
if it was a man, the girls on nairaland would be like, cut that man's dick, kill that man.

now, shouldn't we just carve out this bitch's pussy
lol bad nigga but d guy bad o...see as he dey cup boobs...but d guy mama sef nawah for her o

(1) (Reply)

My Gf Bd / As An AA Woman Should I Take This Igbo Guy Serious? / "She Ignored Him But Now She's Falling For Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.