Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

She Dumped Me And Now. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dumped Me And Now. (9205 Views)

She Dumped Me Because Am Too Good For Her. / She Dumped Me Over A Picture / He Dumped Me After I Lost My Virginity To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by Druss(m): 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2009
ol boi if you get in contact she is gonna try and trap you. Had a similar experience - Thank GOD I came out - I have never been more grateful. Girl was a freak (sometimes miss that) but other aspects (dont miss that) drove me insane. So avoid her.
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by Genuine(m): 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2009
She a bloody gold digger
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by banom(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2009
@ poster,
Ask yourself this simple smart question and if you can come up with a good answer then you will know what to do.

Ask this, If she was the one that travelled out of Nigeria and possibly had made money the way you did, if you ask her back, will she accept you back ?
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by sayso: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2009
@poster mind you this site NL is becoming popular among Nigerians,she may see this post and regard you as still amateur like the old days,just don't talk to her or talk to her if you still want to rather posting it.
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by DereI(f): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2009
Sammie, as a matter of fact, from what i've read and what you've replied to people's opinion, You still have a DEEP feeling for this girl. Read my post very well. I didnt say feelings. But i know you have atleats a VERY DEEP Feeling for this girl. And if you do, i'd advice you to think very well before making your next move. For her to say she wants to kiss you one last time and become friends with you, (Aha!!!). Funny!!! I'm a babe and i know what i'm talking about. Kissing you might bring out those long-time-hidden fire in you and you know what else might happen.

Sammie dear, i'm telling you from experience and JUST FRIENDS will not work. Kick her out of your life if you are very sure you have no feelings for her anymore but if you do, be very careful to accept her back.

Watch your back man!!! She might not read as much as you are reading into this.

Take it easy man!!! You've got us. Anywhere, Anytime, Anyday.!!!

CIAO!!!
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 30, 2009
This one that she is now all over you like this are u sure she does not want u now you are not based in Niger she could be looking at u as her ticket to leave d country since u dont love her 4get her
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by Frizy(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2009
It's not worth the try my brother. It's called "testing the wells", the number 1 thing any unsensible girl could tell you is to end the relationship without a genuine reason. It's not that hard to find someone else, the last thing you want to do is to show her you can't survive without her. In fact a new babe could easily make you forget about her completely if you tell your mind that there is more to your life. It works, try that! cool
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by SamMilla1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2009
Well i have seen mixed advices and opinions here.
But like i said earlier, I dont advocate for an eye for an eye.
If there is something i could do for her to help improve her life,
I will most definitely do that.
Before you condemn me for that decision ,
I will like to say that i have done a lot of things for people i dont know.
But she is doing fine like she said last time we chat.

But i am kind of wary of what could happen if i get closer than required.
I have decided to make sure i got married before meeting with her again.
That way , i will be sure that even my soft spot will be disappointed.
Thanks all for your contributions. ,
, milla out.
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by Akinagirl(f): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2009
Good luck millie. smiley
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by factbox(f): 12:34am On Mar 31, 2009
angry angry angry embarassed
poster what do you take urself to be i simply reasoned with spikedcylinder she is very reasonable and intelligent ,pls try not to make a mountain out of mole hill. no big deal the lady is onlylooking 4 whom to settle down with, now seeing that you are already hiding in another man's country only made her give an attempt since nigerian guys are bunch of undecided players.so kini big deal,reflect
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by mccloud224(m): 3:06am On Mar 31, 2009
All these mills and boon stories wey una go dey formulate drop for hia, na wa ooo
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by topup: 3:15am On Mar 31, 2009
Revised response after reading he has a girlfriend he intends to marry and is not single,

Even though you're out tongue

I just want to say that you seem to already know what to do, always guard your heart. Don't delude yourself if you think there is still a chance she can swoop you up. I think maybe you should see her before you get married, because unless you are a man made out of metal, you can't help the feelings rushing back and the wedding ring won't change the feelings.

I think that you're doing the right thing anyways by protecting yourself, who knows she might be desperate to apologise, or the guilt could be killing her so maybe that is why she might be trying to form a friendship. I know the guilt would kill me, and you are easing her conscience by befriending her, nothing worse than living with guilt. It would be much appreciated (I'm sure) if she actually apologises, but I think you forgave her a long time ago - right?

All the best with your current girlfriend, hope to hear stories of wedding bells in future.

Take care & God Bless.
You seem like a guy with lots of integrity and maturity.
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by osisi2(f): 3:23am On Mar 31, 2009
Genuine:

She a bloody gold digger

the man tell you he get mine? shocked
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by Nobody: 3:24am On Mar 31, 2009
Isn't Sam Milla a comedian?

Is this thread a joke?

Lol, gold digging? wey the gold? grin tongue
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by osisi2(f): 3:27am On Mar 31, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

Isn't Sam Milla a comedian?

Is this thread a joke?

Lol, gold digging? wey the gold? grin tongue

exactly
wey the gold dey?
The man may be drinking Ijebu garri for breakfast and dinner
dat na gold? grin

Sam abeg no finish me
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by Nobody: 3:30am On Mar 31, 2009
Am tired of grown men asking for help when it comes to relationship issue.is it most nairaland guys r clueless.almost all thread are "how to know if she loves me" "what should i do" "does she love me" won't be surprised to start hearing topics like "my chic's a alien help". Pcguru dey vex
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by Nobody: 3:32am On Mar 31, 2009
Men can never be too grown to ask for help.

But some of the threads are silly sha.

**osisi:

exactly
wey the gold dey?
The man may be drinking Ijebu garri for breakfast and dinner
dat na gold? grin

Sam abeg no finish me
rotfl
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by cooldud62: 3:53am On Mar 31, 2009
When i see some threads, i smile,
this thread is one of em.

I couldnt read all responses, i'm sorry about that.
what i brought out is that the gurl doesnt like a guy that smokes and drinks,
is she wrong not to like such?
Now, you are in Europe (her new boyfriends have not been),
she wants you to take her back so she can go with you and dump your ass when she gets there?

If she doesnt like someone that drinks and smokes, she'll never end up with you even if she comes back to dig whatever.

If you want her sammy, drop the habits she doesnt want,
relationship is about sacrifices.

one good thing about Nigerian police and most people,
the person who reports a case no matter how wrong is always right!!!

I havent seen anything wrong in what the gurl did undecided
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2009
cooldud62*:

When i see some threads, i smile,
this thread is one of em.

I couldnt read all responses, i'm sorry about that.
what i brought out is that the gurl doesnt like a guy that smokes and drinks,
is she wrong not to like such?
Now, you are in Europe (her new boyfriends have not been),
she wants you to take her back so she can go with you and dump your ass when she gets there?

If she doesnt like someone that drinks and smokes, she'll never end up with you even if she comes back to dig whatever.

If you want her sammy, drop the habits she doesnt want,
relationship is about sacrifices.

one good thing about Nigerian police and most people,
the person who reports a case no matter how wrong is always right!!!

I havent seen anything wrong in what the gurl did undecided

Spot on, good response.
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by spikedcylinder: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2009
Sam Milla:

I will like to say that i have done a lot of things for people i dont know.

Thats true sef. Last time I was on holiday, you promised me $$$, remember? Where is it? angry angry angry

I just dey play o but I believe you are indeed generous to a fault. smiley
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by mamagood(f): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2009
hmmmmmm women??
when will they learn?
pal,this babe wont have glace ur way if u were a cleark,cleaner or a guy earning little cash some where.
my advice?
jus forget her.
she belong to ur past,let her remain there.
Bn friends is very dangerous,one thing might lead to another,
u sure know wat i mean.
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by Oodion: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2009
Bro let her go she is not worth been your friend
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by Tgirl4real(f): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2009
Thatz a no go area Sam. Ur position is alright. Keep her arm's length. Becoming close may lead to something u will regret later on.
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by chihums(m): 10:10am On Mar 31, 2009
no be small thing o
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by obyann(f): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2009
agabaI23:

The epistle according to topup

Very funny grin
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by nethacker(m): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2009
mama good:

hmmmmmm women??
when will they learn?
pal,this babe wont have glace ur way if u were a cleark,cleaner or a guy earning little cash some where.
my advice?
jus forget her.
she belong to ur past,let her remain there.
Bn friends is very dangerous,one thing might lead to another,
u sure know wat i mean.

@mama good,
I am surprised @ ur comment shocked shocked :oU r knowledgable and intelligent.This note of urs applies to my ex girl--just broke November, Some ladies like shortcut to success all in the name of not suffering with a man.
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by SamMilla1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 31, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Thats true sef. Last time I was on holiday, you promised me $$$, remember? Where is it? angry angry angry

I just dey play o but I believe you are indeed generous to a fault. smiley

lol Spike,
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by chikafaith: 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2009
pls i will like you to forgive her,i know she has done some thing so painful to you and now she has come back to her sense i belive with the way she has see your action she will like to do any thing that will make you happy, cose your action has told her that you can do without her,just act more, but go back to her you can still bring back the love.remeber that none is perfact in life.pls just forgive her and THE GOOD GOD WILL GIVE YOU A BLESSED HOME. smiley kiss
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by gReenmAn(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2009
Have you ever heard the term FAIR WEATHER FRIEND?

That's what she is.
Make friends with her at your own risk
Re: She Dumped Me And Now. by lepacious: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2009
From d way u talk , its obvious u still have feelings 4 her but u are in denial. Pls give her another chance. She's now all grown up

Ull be surprised the beautiful thing that will come out of it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Are Only 8 Types Of N.ipples / Multiple Video Footage Of Extraterrestrial Life On Earth And In Our Universe / What Strengthens A Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.