Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,463 members, 7,944,307 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Using Time To Explain Life To A Kid - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Using Time To Explain Life To A Kid (336 Views)

This Video Of A Kid Solving A Rubik's Cube In 4.5 Seconds. / Nairaland Needs To Explain This... With Pics / Quotes About Life To Inspire And Motivate You (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Time To Explain Life To A Kid by 007A1: 10:35am On Aug 23, 2015
In Microsoft time... you are allowed to sleep for 10years or progress to 10years without having to be dia...in Facebook time for every 15° the east is always one hour ahead of time... while the west is 1hr behind time causing changes in local... so in Facebook time its never the same... giving me the opportunity to express my thought differently... in instagram time I know you will want to know full of lies,.. I take 20caption at different time and I pick the best to me to tell you am beautiful just to proof something that need no proving... instagram waiste of time.... while for Twitter... you type a word and it brings everything in its since time immemorial.... just as your family name defines your ancestors quality time... the q is which of this time are you using in your life?[b]In Microsoft time... you are allowed to sleep for 10years or progress to 10years without having to be dia...in Facebook time for every 15° the east is always one hour ahead of time... while the west is 1hr behind time causing changes in local... so in Facebook time its never the same... giving me the opportunity to express my thought differently... in instagram time I know you will want to know full of lies,.. I take 20caption at different time and I pick the best to me to tell you am beautiful just to proof something that need no proving... instagram waiste of time.... while for Twitter... you type a word and it brings everything in its since time immemorial.... just as your family name defines your ancestors quality time... the q is which of this time are you using in your life?[/b]In Microsoft time... you are allowed to sleep for 10years or progress to 10years without having to be dia...in Facebook time for every 15° the east is always one hour ahead of time... while the west is 1hr behind time causing changes in local... so in Facebook time its never the same... giving me the opportunity to express my thought differently... in instagram time I know you will want to know full of lies,.. I take 20caption at different time and I pick the best to me to tell you am beautiful just to proof something that need no proving... instagram waiste of time.... while for Twitter... you type a word and it brings everything in its since time immemorial.... just as your family name defines your ancestors quality time... the q is which of this time are you using in your life?

(1) (Reply)

We Buy Dead/condemned Batteries For Inverter, Solar Power,telecom Mast,trucks. - / The Holiday Gift For Kids That Keeps Giving / AUN President To Deliver Keynote Address At 2015 Banking Sector Report Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.