Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,816 members, 7,898,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke (26088 Views)

The Road Leading To Otuoke, Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan's Village (Photos) / Water Scarcity Hits Calabar / Water Scarcity; See How Ibadan Residents Hustle To Get Water. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by anigbajumo(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
if you get realiable information now that there is no portable water in daura, who will you blame

Una no gat shame at all?

U stil even come here to defend the clueless nd dumbest president ever in dis country..

Find 6yards of cloth to cover yer face nd move out of the thread asap....
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by GudluckIBB(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
dunsman:

He implemented a clean up does that mean he will do d clean up himself?? Sometimes I wonder if u pple has brain at all

I'm so dissapointed, I blame myself for arguing with you and if I continue arguing with you, it then means I'm progressing in error which I don't want to see my self doing.
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by dunsman(f): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
GudluckIBB:

I'm so dissapointed, I blame myself for arguing with you becos you sound naïve.

Bleep off fucker
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by Happiness87(f): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
anigbajumo:

Una no gat shame at all?

U stil even come here to defend the clueless nd dumbest president ever in dis country..

Find 6yards of cloth to cover yer face nd move out of the thread asap....
your stupidity didn't answer my question.

if there is no water in Ota will you blame Obj or the state government or the local government.

stop being blinded by silly sentiments
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by 9jatatafo(m): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Beremx:
If Goodluck Jonathan could not clean up the oil that has polluted the rivers in Otuoke and provided portable water in his community,then it is very regrettable and shameful.
With the money he looted as president,he should provide water for his community and not wait for Buhari to do it

Do you have your facts and figures about the money GEJ looted? I just hope you are not basing your assumption on what Oshiomole is saying? I think we should be careful of what we say. We are in a democratic settings. Until any competent court of law is able to prove it then we can say that GEJ looted money until then he is innocent. Let's behave like educated young Nigerians.
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by Happiness87(f): 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
dunsman:

Bleep off fucker
even if the water is clean, its the responsibility of the local government to provide water not federal government, stop arguing with those haters
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by dunsman(f): 2:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
even if the water is clean, its the responsibility of the local government to provide water not federal government, stop arguing with those haters

I sabi o, as if gej will be at every corner of sd atate
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by Jobyruz(m): 2:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
berem, can you tell me how much GEJ looted or the means he looted it or REMAIN silent FOREVER
did u come from the mars,was he a saint and left the office without adding a single dime from the govt covers to his purse,he is a looter that will rot in prison and finally HELLL
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by Happiness87(f): 2:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
dunsman:

I sabi o, as if gej will be at every corner of sd atate
that's what Happens when they open themselves to brainwashing
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by anigbajumo(m): 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
your stupidity didn't answer my question.

if there is no water in Ota will you blame Obj or the state government or the local government.

stop being blinded by silly sentiments

Am less concern about yer frivolous Question..

Upon all d looted money,he can't even sanitize yer environment nt to talk of providing adequate water nd u gonna stil come here to defend thief.....

E b like say he don use juju 4una,smh...
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by Neplusultra(f): 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
gmyguy:
i sha saved so much from not having to fuel the generator again...and used the savings to buy a car already
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by Happiness87(f): 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
anigbajumo:

Am less concern about yer frivolous Question..

Upon all d looted money,he can't even sanitize yer environment nt to talk of providing adequate water nd u gonna stil come here to defend thief.....

E b like say he don use juju 4una,smh...
does it occur to you that the oil spills could have occurred recently.

stop being foolish, if tinubu has given you weed to smoke, gerrout my mention.

learn how to be rational before you speak, even if the water is clean doesn't justify that they should depend on river water for survival.

portable water is the subject of debate not oil spills

river water is never portAble
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
kenny987:
Call me tribalist or anything but there is no way I will enter an influential office not to talk of the highest office in the land and my people/hometown will not feel the difference.

And what would happen ten , twenty years after you leave office?

And what was happening before you entered office?

Don't excuse those lazy governors, LG chairmen and water board executives. Either they earn their pay....or we do away with LG chairmen, governors etc....and declare that the President of Nigeria is also the LG chairman of every LG and the state governor of every state...

1 Like

Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by October1960: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
They are benefiting from lack of leadership. Are we Africans really able to rule ourselves without stealing most of the money meant for developments?
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by juliusjulius: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
stop being silly, oil spillage could have occurred recently.

it is wrong to ask anyone in 21st century to survive on water from river.

the local government, has the responsibility to provide water.

know when to draw the line between responsibilities of each tier of government

And those in power are of which party?

Pdp or APC?
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by anigbajumo(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
does it occur to you that the oil spills could have occurred recently.

stop being foolish, if tinubu has given you weed to smoke, gerrout my mention.

learn how to be rational before you speak

I laugh in 7D,

Continue display yer stupidity of the first degree...

Original mumu...
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by anulaxad(m): 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
berem, can you tell me how much GEJ looted or the means he looted it or REMAIN silent FOREVER

Chai wait,

Who owns this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egZqengwFnI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqBtgWCT13s
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by anigbajumo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Pdp or APC?

Dnt mind her,she is ethnic bigot undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
juliusjulius:

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Send this Nairalander a pm

https://www.nairaland.com/tehn
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by shaddoww: 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
They should call on GEJ their hero and maybe they can also extend it to Fayose their role model
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by kenny987(f): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
bushdoc9919:

And what would happen ten , twenty years after you leave office?

And what was happening before you entered office?

Don't excuse those lazy governors, LG chairmen and water board executives. Either they earn their pay....or we do away with LG chairmen, governors etc....and declare that the President of Nigeria is also the LG chairman of every LG and the state governor of every state...

Understand my point. Yes , all those saddled with specific responsibilities ought to do their jobs and justify their pay but still I recognise something called special interest. I may not do it directly but I must ensure that whoever has the responsibility to do something does it. That us the reason I advocate for strong principles and institutions rather than persons so that even when I leave office and others do too, what ought to get done will be done. My 'special interest' may just be the icing on the cake but justice must not only be done but be seen to be done.
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by mikron(m): 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
yorubatic:
That's why ogogoro drinking fishermen will never be allowed into sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic
u re very stvpid and Fooolish for saying this, ur shekpe and monkey tail ur never do well agberos drink is what if not ogogoro mixed with herbs and roots? Fooolish pple
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by san316(m): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Not everything should be politicise. We are talking about one of the essence of life here (water). The water has been polluted due to oil spillage. It is the duty of the FG to clean it.

Who is to be blame? APC?

Well, you are not a resident of the said community because if you do, you won't type like this.
that is the in thing in politics session. I'm just living in the tym.
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by Happiness87(f): 2:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
anigbajumo:

I laugh in 7D,

Continue display yer stupidity of the first degree...

Original mumu...

i don't have your time, tinubu's house boy
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Una find way to rope GEJ una no see, now na to go dey to questionaire for him village.... so Gej is now d Governor.....?? Well no nid to blame ogun state gov over otta since Obj who hailed frm dea didnt do anything...
Morever wat have ds set of pple done for deir little communities. . obj, BAT, Osunbade, Okorocha, TA orji, IBB, GMB, Amaechi etc....
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by Happiness87(f): 2:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Pdp or APC?
GEJ, stupid fellow.

if I get to your village if I can find portable water.

have Lagos been able to provide portable water to her dwellers
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by anigbajumo(m): 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
Happiness87:
i don't have your time, tinubu's house boy

Jonathan's house gal,...
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by frank442: 2:39pm On Aug 23, 2015
LRNZH:
Dividends of 6 years of Otuokedeen

Eleke - Owerri Road is like that too. Another legacy of GEJ. Wailers I greet.
Also awka Enugu road.

Jonathan is a shame to SS and SE people
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by Happiness87(f): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
anigbajumo:

Jonathan's house gal,...
have noticed you

you don't worth my precious time
Re: Water Scarcity Hits Jonathan’s Otuoke by danla44(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
shame on GEJ and Co. you missed your golden opportunity as a community that produced president. now you can go to jungle in Kenya with plenty beer to speak with your former President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: South-West APC May Replace Buhari With Tinubu – Dele Momodu / 4 Safety Steps For Public Office Holders When Invited Abroad - Shehu Sani / Pictures From President Buhari's Launch Of 5G Technology To Fight Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.