Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) (80632 Views)

What Does This Lady Really Want? Photo. / What Do Ladies Want When They Do This? / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Temmytea70(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Dis place aint for a guy like me......(Zooms off)
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Heymus(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
argon500:
This is the kind of man all ladies want
not so true, i bet if you can do this without money. . . . . . Nah story!
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by DONOCHAS(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Lol.. That's my man
then i think you should go look for him in the zoo. Lol
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by NinaNigeria(f): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
No honey, dnt need my boo to commit suicide like dat, otherwise who gon feed me? I need my boo to b rich only dats all. He can do dis stupid thing after we have made sure dat all his wealth wil be in my hand shud he die. So if m certain abt dat, den he can go wrestle de lion. Hell i'll even encourage him to go do dat nw
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by qtx(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
argon500:
This is the kind of man all ladies want
are women looking for dead lions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by tabisegroup(m): 9:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
donholy28:
That was then nowadays they want a guy they will escape with from d lion in private jet....saying oh baby that lion almost killed us but let's crash at banana island

grin
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lol @ while their brothers can't even kill a cockroach. Hilarious.

Yes, we want a lion slayer. Deal.

See Her mouth like lion slayer.

& I'm sure U can't kill ordinary chicken
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by ModiKen(m): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2015
MillionDollars:
is there money in the lion's mouth

Dem use money swear for u?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by infosplash(f): 6:51am On Aug 24, 2015
serious they dnt jst want 1man.. Dy want everytn on earth
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by ajimega: 9:55am On Aug 24, 2015
dunsman:
Ladies if Dats truly at u are looking for, you are all on a long thing. Ngozi I hope u not looking for d same, cus am not dat man!! Period!!!
Guy who ask you
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by ajimega: 9:58am On Aug 24, 2015
ahsekeena:
What is this tori olorun

Is this supposed to be a joke cos I didn't laugh sad

Men in the house, how many ladies have ever asked you to fight a lion just to prove ur love to her?
Sisters, have u ever asked a guy to fight a lion?
If no? Then.....

This makes no damn sense!
you r sensible than the ungbeke that wrote the topic
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by kayalla(f): 10:28am On Aug 24, 2015
Na lion we wan chop?
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by amparas(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 13, 2016
sorry did u meant to spell dick? or dike?.quite confused
ivyT:
When d lion chop d man ehnn,wetin go kon remain

F.Y.I _lion no dey chope dike,so she fit dey use am do banana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / #5kbae: Shocked Nigerians React After New Photo Of Miss Moshiku Surfaces (photo) / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.