Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,468 members, 7,917,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:59 AM

Who Can Interpret This Prophecy? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Interpret This Prophecy? (998 Views)

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Help Me Interpret This Horrible Dream. / Atheism : The Actual Fulfillment Of This Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Interpret This Prophecy? by validplanet: 2:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
REVELATION: Subject -- 'The End-time Beast'. *** It is revealed that greater spirituality will be witnessed in the world of man from the 87th year, the last week of the 12th month, of the hour of manifestation of the 'Consummate Mystery'. A man with the heart of 'Beast', even the Beast that was and is now, will show forth the caprices of darkness to a high dimension. Rising from the land of 'Malus', the pleasant land of men, with the secret number of 'Kal' (666), with high esoteric powers of 'Ba'Vara', which has 1330 secret vicious occult seals, he will lead the 'sea' to death. His number (666) and his seals (1330), joined to 156 weeks, stand for the final mystery of his destiny of dishonor, which gives the greatest tribulation to the world! The Beast will 'invade' the great religious city; he will perfect the craft and the abode of the 'great woman' will be destroyed. Then HE that sits on The Throne will make the white to be back and the black to be white; HE will cause the table to be turned and take away power from the Beast. HE will restore the 'Power of the Kingdom', whilst the 'Chosen Ones', even the seed of the blood of Abel, redeemed by the Holy Blood of Jesus Christ, to whom is shared the blessings of father Abraham, will triumph. And when the Beast will attempt to destroy the 'Holy City of David', then 'He who sits on the Throne', the Lamb who died on the Cross, the glorified King of kings and Lord of lords, with the 'clouds of Heaven', will show forth Power that makes feeble the days of Moses; the Beast will be no more. Therefore let the saints rejoice! "These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings; and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful" (Rev. 17:14).*** Friends, Happy Sunday

https://www.facebook.com/iyke.uzorma/posts/673196109447710?pnref=story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Interpret This Prophecy? by tobtap: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2015
coming back..
Re: Who Can Interpret This Prophecy? by Kei144(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2015
Even before I saw the Facebook link, I associated the 1330 number to Iyke Nathan Uzorma's book, "Occult Grandmaster". I m not going to interpret what he has written. I will only indicate how what he wrote intersects with what I know about end time.

87th year: When did the counting of the years begin? I don't know, but I have a feeling that the 87th year has something to do with 2017; the sign of Re. 12:1-2 occurs on 23rd September, 2017. The last week of the 12th month, would be around December 25th.

Re. 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron sceptre. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.
Re. 12:6 The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.
Re. 12:7 And there was war in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.
Re. 12:8 But he was not strong enough, and they lost their place in heaven.
Re. 12:9 The great dragon was hurled down — that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.
Re. 13:1 And the dragon [Some late manuscripts And I] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. He had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on his horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

The rapture (Re. 12:5) takes place towards the middle of November, 2017. This is followed by war in heaven, leading to final casting down of Satan to the world. It is plausible that by Christmas 2017, Satan arrives planet earth and possesses the man that had been prepared for him. I have had encounters with the Antichrist in dreams. The man that will be possessed by Satan is on earth today. He is a native of mainland Europe; most likely a German Jew.

'Ba'Vara': Does this have anything to do with Bavaria?

156 weeks: That is three years. 3 years from Christmas 2017 is towards the end of 2020. Early in the 3-year period, the Antichrist invades and occupies Jerusalem. There he will set up the abomination that causes desolation (Mt. 24:1; Da. 9:27; Da. 11:31; Da. 12:11). At the same time, he destroys Rome. Rome is the abode of which woman? Everybody thinks that Virgin Mary is the woman; but Rome is certainly not the city of Mary. The woman is obviously an evil spirit that controlled Rome even before the advent of Christianity. (See Revelation 17.)

Da. 12:11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days.
Da. 12:12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

The reign of the Antichrist in Jerusalem will last for about 1335 days. He will abolish daily sacrifice in the rebuilt temple early in his reign. 1290 days into his reign, he sets up the abomination in the temple. This will trigger the wrath of God. Jesus Christ returns in 45 days time; in the year 2021.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Image That Made Many Changed Their Beliefs On Facebook (pics) / Theist And Atheists.. Share Your Views About This.. / TB Joshua Lied In The Name Of GOD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.