Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,475 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Series:This Relationship Palava Episode 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Series:This Relationship Palava Episode 2 (407 Views)

Relationship Palava! / SERIES :this Relationship Palava / Series :This Relationship "Palava" Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Series:This Relationship Palava Episode 2 by Holyfire1(m): 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
THIS RELATIONSHIP "PALAVA"
I am so fortunate, maybe favoured of God, to have such God fearing ladies as friends, even though I don't deserve them. To be honest with you, these ones indeed fear God truly, everybody knows it, even the devil knows it himself . Sola and Deborah never miss their morning devotion, not for a day, since the past two and a half years we've being together as nursing students. As for me, I am not use to those early morning, long duration prayers. Don't misquote me o, not that I don't pray, I do recite the Lord's prayer at least, especially whenever am in the bathroom preparing for the day's work. I must let you know, I don't joke with my sleep.
Sola could wake up in the middle of the night to study both her text books and the Bible too. Deborah's own is worst, did I just said worst, I mean too "spirikoko", She could pray for hours on her knees, praying in tongues. Little wonder our neighbours call them "SU" while me 'swaggalicious' sister.

Wait o! Could all these be the reason while they have such wonderful finance?
I think I know what to do, I said to myself.

I decide within myself to start following Sola and Deborah to church often, not because I am an ‘SU’ or I want to be a spiritual sister, but because I have a crunch on Mr. Daniel.
Mr. Daniel, popularly called Pastor Dan by the church members, is the assistant pastor to the residential pastor of our church. Mr. Daniel is also the branch manager of one of the leading commercial banks in my area. He is a tall, dark and handsome looking young. Pastor Dan has always been the answer to my prayer on the type of man I desire for a husband. He speaks so calmly, ever smiling and always welcoming. I won’t deceive you, Mr. Daniel is also ‘nairaloaded’.
To cut the long story short, I had always desire to get along Pastor Dan’s path in the past so that he could at least notice me. Alas! Our spiritual brother never took note of me o. I knew it was because of my flamboyant make-ups and my hot peplum gown that makes him ignore me. If you want to catch a monkey, you act like one. I joined the league of the ‘bless you brother’, though I knew I had a goal and that I was just pretending anyway.
It was after the service on Sunday, everyone were exchanging pleasantries as usual, so I decided to locate Pastor Dan before he enters the Ministers’ office. Fortunately for me, he was the one who preached that Sunday morning, so I hijacked the opportunity. “Morning sir, today’s message was so wonderful,” I said. You can’t imagine what happened afterward, I was surprise by his gesture, but at the same time was not too surprise.

To be Continued...
(#BEINSPIRED)
jawdgreat@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

[comedy Video] Bovi - Reel | Must Watch! / Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? / Ribes Himself As “a 21-year-old Trans Guy J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.