Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter (43491 Views)

Dambazau Owns Real Estate In The US, Billions In Abuja - Sahara Reporters / Iweala’s Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja Doesn't Exist - Paul C Nwabuikwu / Okonjo Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 24, 2015
googlepikin:
yes na, so that she can also take care of my igbo brothers who have also dominated Abuja too, just like we did in lagos state.
this is thesme mentlity that hs turned ibo land into a no viable area. How will Your region develop when no one wants to invest in it, not even your own people?

How will you treat your people when you finally get biafra? Fool

1 Like

Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 24, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
this is thesme mentlity that hs turned ibo land into a no viable area. How will Your region develop when no one wants to invest in it, not even your own people?

How will you treat your people when you finally get biafra? Fool
when we get Biafra don't you think your mother and father we go hungry, since we feed their lazy arss from our oil. Tout

1 Like

Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by 9jatatafo(m): 7:01am On Aug 24, 2015
Good moves so that our government officials will not be flying abroad for treatment.
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you don't know what you're saying,do you know the meaning of 150million dollars? If you put Ludacris,50 cent,Nicki Minaj,Meek Mill,Wiz Khalifa networth together,its not up to 150million dollars

Shut up thats is what J-zay and his wife Beunce made in a year..... You think everybody is poor like ur lineage
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by babestella: 8:33am On Aug 24, 2015
baralatie:

welcome to propaganda!

I am tired of this country. Propaganda has killed this nation and we know those who are behind it.
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by Creamish(f): 8:38am On Aug 24, 2015
FrankAba1:
Good investment, wrong location.

Exactly. What stops her from moving the hospital to the east? I guess they already have their target market set for the rich.

...anywayz, kudos still.
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by apcpdpallscam(f): 8:44am On Aug 24, 2015
meforyou1:
can u describe the place?
if u enter frm express to fed housin gate,tak d first right turn.there are speed breakers on dat road.d building is by d right n it's massive.
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by iamrealdeji(m): 9:12am On Aug 24, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Shut up thats is what J-zay and his wife Beunce made in a year..... You think everybody is poor like ur lineage
Unexposed clown,if you don't know something why not shut your mouth? Who's talking about Jayz or beyonce here? I don't like arguing with bushmen like you that think all american rappers are billionaires in dollars because they're flashing expensive drinks and whips in videos. Arooko buruku. I'm sure you're a village boy

Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by Ugik(m): 9:42am On Aug 24, 2015
Just checked the source..ntin good comes out from sahara reporters
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
You have the brain of a maggot.

So you cannot think or reason beyond APC or PDP. I don't give a rat's a!#s about any political party in Nigeria--never belonged to one and never will. I expect some modicum of gratitude for the free education I gave you.
\

I see you are a miserable mofo.... when you are in a thread, discuss the thread and not my post.... da iska
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by Princek12(m): 10:56am On Aug 24, 2015
agarawu23:
its a problem bro

are you telling me we don't have professionals Here in Nigeria for the job?

at least the money should remain here instead of giving it out to foreigners.

maybe she doesn't want us to know how Much the project cost because you know say our mouth too dey leak.

Nigeria does not have any professionals in Nigeria to do the job. All those Nigerian -trained architects who cannot design a simple school that can looks world class cannot be expected to build such a grand hospital. Mention one world-class hospital that Nigerian companies have built.

Nigerian schools are not capable of training world-class professionals. Period. And most Nigerians who are trained overseas, especially in the USA, and have the skillset stay overseas and work for the same multinational firms making money.

All those your Unilag or Unical architects cannot mange space or include function on their designs. They don't even know how to design a house with closets and storage spaces with washer and dryer rooms. They don't know how to design multilevel houses with parking decks and underground parking.

And you want them to design a world-class hospital with world class equipment. I laugh in Swahili. You better give it to Yankee people and let give you top-notch design, which woukd be better than all those cap that the Chinese are building around.
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by nkowaputa(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2015
teamchocolate:
Encourage stealing... wut exactly is wrong with u pple??

Not encouraging stealing but encouraging reinvestment of stolen fund in Nigeria rather than giving them as unsolicited loan to other countries like Abacha and others did.

If they are reinvestment their stolen fund in Nigeria, will have more jobs and other goodies.
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by teamchocolate: 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
If that's ur view, I don't even know where to start from... only Jesus can fix it.. Smh

nkowaputa:

Not encouraging stealing but encouraging reinvestment of stolen fund in Nigeria rather than giving them as unsolicited loan to other countries like Abacha and others did.

If they are reinvestment their stolen fund in Nigeria, will have more jobs and other goodies.

Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by kodlins(f): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
agarawu23:
its a problem bro

are you telling me we don't have professionals Here in Nigeria for the job?

at least the money should remain here instead of giving it out to foreigners.

maybe she doesn't want us to know how Much the project cost because you know say our mouth too dey leak.

You and I know how Nigerians will use cheap and substandard materials for this project.

There is nothing wrong with getting expatriates for the work. If it's wrong, how come the Federal government runs to foreign investors for everything.
For one, am glad they built it in Nigeria.. what if it was in USA or any other African country?
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by Desmond76: 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
Both Dr Okonjo-Iweala's husband and son has the unfettered right as a Nigerian citizen to establish businesses in any part of Nigeria. So, i wonder why her enemies would want to use the fact that the duo are establishing a big hospital in Abuja against the former minister.
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by freshyabstel: 4:50pm On Aug 24, 2015
hapheeyxz:
hmmm.... our money.

You can imagine how shallow your mindset is. You think is stolen nigeria money. Well incase you don't know that Ngozi Iweala was a 3 times minister in Nigeria and a former vice-president of world bank, so with this profile don't you think she or her family is more than able to own this facility. Plsssss change Your mindset. It is not everybody that is doing well in nigeria that stole money. Okonjo Iweala's grandfather was a professor and her daddy is Obi (King) of Gwashiku in delta state.
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by trw: 5:12pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nigeria is blessed.
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by fairheven: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
morereb10:

My dear, think a little bit before u ask question.

This kind of project cannot be located in Umuahia considering the fact that Abia state government is a sham and a failure.

Do you expect some to put his/her multi billion naira project in a state that is more backwards than any other state in Nigeria? And do you even know that Abia state doesn't have an airport?

Abeg think before u say anything. which road they for abia state. and that umuahia u r talking about?

Her project is trategically located ok. And this kind of project can only be located in Abuja, Kano, Lagos, Calabar et

BEG TO DISAGREE. i understand your pain about the shambolic performance of Abia government ,i have expressed my displeasure repeatedly here,even at the expense of been insulted but the reality is you cant wait for everything to b e in place before thinking home,its called aku rue ulo .even some war-turned countries with or without good leadership can still boost of standard hospitals
we must take the bull by the horn
we dont need an airport to attract investment,it sure can come later
Abia is not as bad as we paint,governance has to be more responsible for sure,but the private sector can chart a cause for itself
for example there are dozens of multi-naltionals running their businesses in Aba without the help of a clueless government
you dont always have to wait for your SHIP TO ARRIVE,some times you have to SWIM TO MEET YOUR SHIP before it gets to the shores cool
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by morereb10: 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
fairheven:

BEG TO DISAGREE. i understand your pain about the shambolic performance of Abia government ,i have expressed my displeasure repeatedly here,even at the expense of been insulted but the reality is you cant wait for everything to b e in place before thinking home,its called aku rue ulo .even some war-turned countries with or without good leadership can still boost of standard hospitals
we must take the bull by the horn
we dont need an airport to attract investment,it sure can come later
Abia is not as bad as we paint,governance has to be more responsible for sure,but the private sector can chart a cause for itself
for example there are dozens of multi-naltionals running their businesses in Aba without the help of a clueless government

You have a point there and also beg to differ. Multi-national companies in Aba? can you name just one for me that is in Aba without the idea of not targeting Aba market alone? I spent 20 years in Aba and I know what am talkin about. Unless for the few 4 to 6 years that i have not been constant in Aba dat things have changed. But dats not the case cus my parents are there and they keep complaining just the same.

Secondly, it is true you have to do things to affect your people positively but my broda, investment is not about ethnicity. Is business and any business man you ask to do feasibility study on were to located that investment, you sure know what the answer would be.

For companies like IEA, Breweries, Pfizer, and lots and lots of them to fold out in Abia State, my dear, it is a danger zone for business owners unless your targeted market is only Aba,
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by fairheven: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
morereb10:

You have a point there and also beg to differ. Multi-national companies in Aba? can you name just one for me that is in Aba without the idea of not targeting Aba market alone? I spent 20 years in Aba and I know what am talkin about. Unless for the few 4 to 6 years that i have not been constant in Aba dat things have changed. But dats not the case cus my parents are there and they keep complaining just the same.

Secondly, it is true you have to do things to affect your people positively but my broda, investment is not about ethnicity. Is business and any business man you ask to do feasibility study on were to located that investment, you sure know what the answer would be.

For companies like IEA, Breweries, Pfizer, and lots and lots of them to fold out in Abia State, my dear, it is a danger zone for business owners unless your targeted market is only Aba,

Guinness has it biggest plant in Aba outside of Lagos.
But that is aside. I went to umuahia. .to my greatest suprise the biggest industry there are Pure-water and Bread bakery. We don't even have a government House.

We can't give up HOPE ,ABIA will rise again and we must find a way out regardless of the inept government. Peace!
Re: Iweala’s Family To Open Multi-million Dollar Hospital In Abuja - Sahara Reporter by morereb10: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2015
fairheven:

Guinness has it biggest plant in Aba outside of Lagos.
But that is aside. I went to umuahia. .to my created suprise the biggest industry there are Pure-water and Bread bakery. We don't even have a government House.

We can't give up HOPE ,ABIA will rise again and we must find a way out regardless of the inept government. Peace!

U see wat am talkin about? the foolishness is too much. A hole capital like umuahia nobody is tinkin of investin for future again there because of government stupidity, only wat people do now is pure water and bakery just to service the immediate market. I wish sometin can be done. Am not from Abia dou am from Imo State but I grew up in Abia. So knowing Abia was before and knowing wat it is now is really punchin a great hole in my heart. Gone are the days I will always say God will intervene but this days hmmmmm,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: Please Stop Patience Jonathan / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.