Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,339 members, 7,971,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:14 AM

Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi (41492 Views)

Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Don’t Confront My Administration, Buhari Warns Niger Delta Militants / Amaechi: Wike’s Probe A Sham, Fraudulent Witch-hunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hugwash
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by Ayanko(m): 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by sweatlana: 6:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
SaiBuharii:
LION OF SOUTH SOUTH. The people behind you are more than the enemies. Gbosa for our future minister under Buhari regime...by popular demand.
You are not from the south...

ameachi is much hated in the south south especially in rivers state.. honestly

5 Likes

Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by Autolord: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
Amaechi keep quiet before I slap you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by donodion(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
simseg01:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188852-why-im-fighting-to-stop-wikes-probe-of-my-administration-amaechi.html
Bros Amaechi..CHANGE is here and now.If your hands are clean,get good forensic auditing team that could back up your claims of transparent financial transactions during your tenure. Otherwise,pay back the money jeje.

PMB won't stain himself by hiding you o.

Probe Season 3 continues

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
if he is innocent then he does not need to be worried.
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by bilulu(m): 6:59pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=OrlandoOwoh post=37260267]If Wike is sincere, the commission should be headed by a judge that is not from Rivers State or even the South South. When Amaechi set up his own commission upon becoming Governor in 2007, it was headed by the retired judge of the Supreme Court, Late Justice Kayode Esho. The commission sat in Abuja. [/quow
who's heading d probe on Jonathan's administration? is a judge from outside country or within? Amechi will get double portion of wat he is planning for GEJ........ may I hear u say Amen

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by M4gunners: 7:00pm On Aug 23, 2015
Na lie the probe must go on.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by temitemi1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ameachi grin grin grin
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by dondaddycares(m): 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Wike is sincere, the commission should be headed by a judge that is not from Rivers State or even the South South. When Amaechi set up his own commission upon becoming Governor in 2007, it was headed by the retired judge of the Supreme Court, Late Justice Kayode Esho. The commission sat in Abuja.

who be this one?which law said that a judge from outside jurisdiction should be hired to head a probe panel? This is tantamount to what some peeps may call "masturbating-wailer" otherwise called 'otom-ufu'(e dey sweet me dey pain me). Amaechi is afraid of being emasculated by the judges he emasculated their courtrooms for more than a year. Whatever is the outcome of the probe, Amaechi has a right to approach the court,not prior to but afterwords. Amaechi should simply go face his nemesis

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by 2rutalk1: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2015
Height of hypocrisy. Same Amechi and indeed APC that are calling GEJ a criminal and are threatening to probe and jail him are the same people crying wolf over probe. Kai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by tete7000(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
simseg01:
Why is their no relevant comment than ok and aiit..

Cc.lalasticlala

Start and lead by example now.
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by millionboi(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2015
Guity concis abi?
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by cococandy(f): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
Just listen to the foolish hypocrite undecided
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
He should be probed...

Check my signature, and purchase ur OBD device, stop wating your money on car diagnostics when u can easily do it with your phone
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2015
dondaddycares:

who be this one?which law said that a judge from outside jurisdiction should be hired to head a probe panel? This is tantamount to what some peeps may call "masturbating-wailer" otherwise called 'otom-ufu'(e dey sweet me dey pain me). Amaechi is afraid of being emasculated by the judges he emasculated their courtrooms for more than a year. Whatever is the outcome of the probe, Amaechi has a right to approach the court,not prior to but afterwords. Amaechi should simply go face his nemesis
Go find out the difference between a probe panel and conventional courts that handle graft cases, then we may discuss.
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
[quote author=simseg01 post=37259491]

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/188852-why-im-fighting-to-stop-wikes-probe-of-my-administration-amaechi.html[/quote

why mrs amaechi dey fear common probe?
abi na dakuku peterside u want as chairman of enquiry?
small wike dey make u fear, amaechi?
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by figment232(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Amaechi sold prepare to go to jail
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
tete7000:

Start and lead by example now.

and it's true oo

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by adconline(m): 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
So probers don't want to be probed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by WailingWailer00(m): 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
seunwen2:
wike is sick

click like if you agree
The only sick person here is a Yoruba man called seunwen Who has never been outside Oshogbo but knows what is happening in PH, leave others and mind your Yoruba business, you peeps only thrive in hatred, ethnic jingoism and the worst part is that you guys are pathetic and weak, mind your business, sick asshole

SAI WIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by appini: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2015
Autolord:
Amaechi keep quiet before I slap you

That guy needs enough bruising..

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by airsaylongcon: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
If Wike is sincere, the commission should be headed by a judge that is not from Rivers State or even the South South. When Amaechi set up his own commission upon becoming Governor in 2007, it was headed by the retired judge of the Supreme Court, Late Justice Kayode Esho. The commission sat in Abuja.

I guess Buhari will get a Japanese judge to probe GEJ. The probe will be held in Guadeloupe for neutrality

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

dis one na probe no be oputa panel.
amaechi na thief... buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by emmykk(m): 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
Princess042:
This present administration is just so funny.......
Everyone is just pointing hands......
princess you see you bias sef.laughing you in pdf.
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by sanko05(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
I laugh Wike in yoruba language,federal government power is behind Rotimi amaech,wike should know that it's APC ruling now,nigeria is a wicked politice contry which the wiked pple go unpurniched, so why wike wasting his time on this?
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by ManTiger(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
Sorry, you will be probed anyway.
Re: Why I’m Fighting To Stop Wike’s Probe Of My Administration — Amaechi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

dis one na probe no be oputa panel. amaechi na thief... buhari
Wetin you sabi? Oputa panel was on human right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / 'I Will Open A Can Of Worms' - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe / 1st Birthday Of Nathaniel, Faith And Prince Godswill Edward Celebrate Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.