Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Android Devices Aginst Powerful Guns (WITH VIDEOS) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Aginst Powerful Guns (WITH VIDEOS) (545 Views)

TOP 5 games for Android devices 2017. No. 3 is my best / 16 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Use Android Devices / How To Setup Simple Server On Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android Devices Aginst Powerful Guns (WITH VIDEOS) by AndroidCare(m): 6:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Android devices have been developed with so many advancement that even the producers are running out of technologies.

Now they have added one more thing to their workbench, "Device strength". About a week ago we talked about a device that can withstandseveral hits of hammer on the screen and at the same time can work without its main battery. That was surprising, but now I think you have to watch Android devices face powerful guns like it were a terrorist.

CHECK OUT HERE

(1) (Reply)

Clean Samsung Galaxy S5 For Sale, Rivers State N40,000-SOLD / Phone Importation Made Easier / Why Always Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.