Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

HELP: Good And Affordable Montesorri Schools In Surulere - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP: Good And Affordable Montesorri Schools In Surulere (6749 Views)

Wike Closes 1,886 Illegal Schools In Rivers State / Top 100 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Sorry State Of A Secondary School In Surulere (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Good And Affordable Montesorri Schools In Surulere by YEMIOYE(f): 6:50pm On Aug 23, 2015
Good evening peeps, please i need you guys to help me with the list of nursery and primary schools with montessori curiculum in surulere Lagos ( Akerele, bode thomas, adelabu, adenran ogunsanya, james robertson etc) where i can enrol my 2 years old daughter. i also want one that is affordable in terms of fees, lunch, school bus and all. thank you all for your anticipated response
Re: HELP: Good And Affordable Montesorri Schools In Surulere by ogbenibayo: 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2015
Little tots off Eric Moore Guardian Angles off Bode Thomas
Re: HELP: Good And Affordable Montesorri Schools In Surulere by yormieoj: 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
visit www.schoolscompass.com.ng and help yourself. You'll read profiles of schools based on your preferences- location, budget, curriculum etc. Everything you need to know about schools
Re: HELP: Good And Affordable Montesorri Schools In Surulere by privatetisa(m): 5:58am On Dec 31, 2017

Re: HELP: Good And Affordable Montesorri Schools In Surulere by bestofnollywood: 12:32pm On Jul 25
Green Olives Private School, Surulere, on Wole Madariola Street, Aguda.
YEMIOYE:
Good evening peeps, please i need you guys to help me with the list of nursery and primary schools with montessori curiculum in surulere Lagos ( Akerele, bode thomas, adelabu, adenran ogunsanya, james robertson etc) where i can enrol my 2 years old daughter. i also want one that is affordable in terms of fees, lunch, school bus and all. thank you all for your anticipated response

(1) (Reply)

The Most Educated Countries In The World Top 20 / Cool [photos] Of Albino Animals And More / Universities Running Hnd To Bsc Conversion Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.