Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:37 PM

Auto Shipper Fraud Alert - Elizabeth NJ, Ro Ro Anycar Anywhere - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Shipper Fraud Alert - Elizabeth NJ, Ro Ro Anycar Anywhere (776 Views)

Ro/ro To Lagos From USA $950.00 (port To Port) / ENS (CTN) Container And Ro/ro Shipping From USA To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Auto Shipper Fraud Alert - Elizabeth NJ, Ro Ro Anycar Anywhere by Ajibikeoguns: 7:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
Hello people - my brother in law was defrauded by ola balogun of 435 division street Elizabeth New Jersey . A Volkswagen Jetta car was purchased by ola balogun (a notorious fraud in the NJ area). The first issue came up when he changed my in-law $1,200 over the auctioned price. We didn't find out that we overpaid by that much until the car was shipped to Nigeria.

Ola balogun claimed to have shipped this car in late March through consolidated container. We asked him for bill of laden, he said the container is owned by a govt official and that the owner doesn't want to copies of hai Bill of laden floating around. Big red flag but at this time he claimed the ship was already in transit.

Fast forward to this moment - late August, we found out the car never left Nj. This is after several calls to the port authority, finding the container Owner ( not a govt official) through private investigators. The problem though is that old balogun has bailed with our money and he has stopped answering our calls. The police has been informed but as you are aware, this is a civil case.

Please if you know this guy or where we can reach him, help me pls. I will load his picture shortly.

Thank you.
Re: Auto Shipper Fraud Alert - Elizabeth NJ, Ro Ro Anycar Anywhere by Ajibikeoguns: 5:09am On Oct 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Caution In Taking A U-turn / Buy A Fairly Used Toyota 4 Runner 780 / Toyota Corolla 2005 Dvd Player For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.