Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,262 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:47 AM

What Defines A Sexy Woman Or Guy According To You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Defines A Sexy Woman Or Guy According To You? (4678 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Defines A Sexy Woman Or Guy According To You? by faith551(m): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
ahsekeena:
Lol...much like you indeed.

grin
Re: What Defines A Sexy Woman Or Guy According To You? by pbs4real(m): 11:38pm On Aug 23, 2015
ivyT:

1 container of gucci shoes 4 u!!
u no go like Louis vuitton?
Re: What Defines A Sexy Woman Or Guy According To You? by djeezy(m): 6:16am On Aug 24, 2015
mackzydon9:
can't help both laugh at your signature... i hope it's possible.
zNever say never.lol
Re: What Defines A Sexy Woman Or Guy According To You? by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 24, 2015
witnezHD:
something like nicki
Badoo

1 Like

Re: What Defines A Sexy Woman Or Guy According To You? by Zoe41(f): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
stan241:
Width and banana coloured nyash
don't waste ur tym anyhow a sexy guy is one who is exceedingly hot,strong,decisive and intelligent......nd rich too
Re: What Defines A Sexy Woman Or Guy According To You? by missmary(f): 4:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
veetion:
According to me, heights & chocolate coloured boobs..
Chocolate guy.. Beautiful fingers... No 6packs just a regular chest...
Re: What Defines A Sexy Woman Or Guy According To You? by gogis(m): 5:09pm On Aug 31, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I don't know. I know sexy only when I see it. For me it's about the vibe they give off more than how they look on the outside. I like the quiet, moody & brooding type. By "moody" I don't mean a bytchy man, but the type that looks mean.

Like him
you just describe my personality. But I don't look like that pix you uploaded. Hello.
Re: What Defines A Sexy Woman Or Guy According To You? by ken1982: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
BIG YANSH, CLEAN PUNA AND NICE SHAPE...
Re: What Defines A Sexy Woman Or Guy According To You? by stan241(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2015
Zoe41:

don't waste ur tym anyhow a sexy guy is one who is exceedingly hot,strong,decisive and intelligent......nd rich too

undecided
Zoe41:

exceedingly hot and rich and strong good luck with that

And happy bday to ya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me / What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Thick Lady And Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.