Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,849 members, 7,915,445 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:43 AM

Urgent Solution Quickly Needed Now.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Solution Quickly Needed Now.. (496 Views)

Top 10 Reasons Your Phone Battery Dies So Quickly / Top 10 Android Smartphones That Charge Very Quickly / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Solution Quickly Needed Now.. by chocolateme(f): 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
I use Infinix Race Max, new android phone.
Had no issues with it till almost six days ago, I connected it on WLAN for 3 consecutive days and started noticing unwelcomed apps running at the background, installing a while lot of apps automatically. My friend helped me through settings to stop it but even as I am no longer on that WLAN, I still experience it, it won't stop, its draining both my battery and data. Within the last 30 minutes I have lost 48mb. The more I uninstall them, the more they kept coming especially one called "monkey test" I think its virus too. Many many of them,
Pls help. How do I stop them permanently? Pls now. Chaii
Re: Urgent Solution Quickly Needed Now.. by 4X4: 10:12pm On Aug 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: Urgent Solution Quickly Needed Now.. by arbitrage: 10:17pm On Aug 23, 2015
chocolateme:
I use Infinix Race Max, new android phone.
Had no issues with it till almost six days ago, I connected it on WLAN for 3 consecutive days and started noticing unwelcomed apps running at the background, installing a while lot of apps automatically. My friend helped me through settings to stop it but even as I am no longer on that WLAN, I still experience it, it won't stop, its draining both my battery and data. Within the last 30 minutes I have lost 48mb. The more I uninstall them, the more they kept coming especially one called "monkey test" I think its virus too. Many many of them,
Pls help. How do I stop them permanently? Pls now. Chaii

Simply reset the phone to factory setting not minding losing any app you recently added. That will bring your phone back to the state you bought it.
Re: Urgent Solution Quickly Needed Now.. by chocolateme(f): 10:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
arbitrage:

Simply reset the phone to factory setting not minding losing any app you recently added. That will bring your phone back to the state you bought it.
God bless you. But I am scared I will loose allu apps, documents, informations and all right? Pls reply tnx
Re: Urgent Solution Quickly Needed Now.. by 4X4: 11:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
just sell it and buy another phone

(1) (Reply)

BOLD 5 For Sale In Akure South / What Is Android Root / Custom Rom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.