Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,599 members, 7,979,026 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:36 PM

My Criticisms Caused By My Role In Jonathan’s Defeat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Criticisms Caused By My Role In Jonathan’s Defeat (592 Views)

Sanusi: N197bn Went Missing In Jonathan's Administration Every Month / I won't Lose Sleep Over Criticisms Says Buhari / Buhari's Media Adviser Express Frustration Over Destructive Criticisms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Criticisms Caused By My Role In Jonathan’s Defeat by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Osun State Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola, has said opposition parties are using the financial crisis facing the state to sponsor attacks against him because of his contributions to the defeat of former President Goodluck Jonathan.

According to a statement made available to our correspondent in Osogbo on Sunday by the governor’s media aide, Mr. Semiu Okanlawon, the governor spoke at a reception in honour of the Special Adviser to President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina.

He said Osun State was not the only state owing workers but the opposition used the opportunities presented by the crisis to unleash hate campaigns against him in the media.

Aregbesola added, “Every objective-minded Nigerian should pause to ask the pertinent question: Is Osun the only state which owe workers’ salary?

“The apparent answer is ‘no’. More than 22 states found themselves in this crisis.

“The reason Osun is always in the news is not far to seek. I make bold to say that some individuals in the state are deliberately sponsoring hate campaigns against the state because of my government’s role in the ‘Project Change’ that led to the downfall of their party during the general elections.

“It is not news again that our state contributed to the defeat of their leader (Goodluck Jonathan).

“What they did is to latch on to the general financial crisis to wage a war of attrition against Osun Government in the media. All the bad portrayals of Osun have their root in our opposition to Jonathan.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-criticisms-caused-by-my-role-in-jonathans-defeat/
Re: My Criticisms Caused By My Role In Jonathan’s Defeat by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
So how does this affect the 5K Ogbeni Rauf is meant to pay osun corpers! undecided undecided
Re: My Criticisms Caused By My Role In Jonathan’s Defeat by boboLIL(m): 9:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
Go sleep abeg
Re: My Criticisms Caused By My Role In Jonathan’s Defeat by Firefire(m): 9:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aregbesola, sell your helicopter and pay Osun workers. Leave story for Osun Osogbo.
Re: My Criticisms Caused By My Role In Jonathan’s Defeat by GenbIoodykiller: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aregbesola is a nincompoop - Fashola
Re: My Criticisms Caused By My Role In Jonathan’s Defeat by Agwoden(m): 10:32pm On Aug 23, 2015
Aregberascal don't worry because Buhari's integrity has set all of you free even Amaechi.

(1) (Reply)

Use Fulani Herdsmen, Hunters To Fight Boko Haram, Joda, Others Advise Buhari / Kano State Governor Donates 15 Patrol Vehicles To Security Agencies..photos / Kwara And Zamfara, First States To Get FG Bailout Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.