Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,631 members, 7,979,148 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:32 PM

Nigerian Recipes - Food (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Recipes (352035 Views)

Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / Recipes For Some Igbo Soups / Exciting Recipes With Indomie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Recipes by omoge(f): 2:14am On Oct 17, 2007
oh!! debo your mind is really roaming smiley
Re: Nigerian Recipes by debosky(m): 2:15am On Oct 17, 2007
na hunger cause am, now that i've eaten (NO abunna involved grin grin) i'm back to normal wink
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 17, 2007
when i was younger i thot eating plenty of goat abunna and testis would make mine grow bigger.  grin kai! Pikin no good o.

debosky:

I just hope her hubby's abunna is safe after the wedding, it may just end up as 'fried sausage' for sunday breakfast grin grin

Its unlikely she would ever dream of doing that. Trust me, she takes better care of that abunna than you think.
Re: Nigerian Recipes by omoge(f): 2:18am On Oct 17, 2007
hahaha

make i run for cover grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Recipes by omoge(f): 2:21am On Oct 17, 2007
sleep time ooo cheesy nice hanging out with y'all (debo, david and nwando). debo na me you dey tease eh? just wait grin

goodnight o grin
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 17, 2007
goodnite o madam omogoodfood. More abunna to your elbows. grin
Re: Nigerian Recipes by simibrazil(f): 3:30am On Oct 17, 2007
Good Night People

You all are so funny!

I ll make the Egusi Soup on saturday and I ll take picture and put here for you people see, my babe oga said : do you think the food i have been eating since I was child you can just start making like that ? I won't die with your experiments , give up! tongue

As he know I feel disgusting with some meats he usually play with me, example, I am quiet and he come with a head of chicken and start talking (second voice) and the tongue start moving just for tease me.

So let's see what will happen
Re: Nigerian Recipes by omoge(f): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2007
simibrazil,

to make your egusi tastier, add the legs and hands of goat, chicken feet and head, kpomo (if you can't get that in brazil, u could use belt make sure you soak the belt), bonga fish and cow tongue. happy cooking with the experiment eh soup.

b t w, that kiss looks deep  cheesy. was it after he got done eating cow tongue? oh mama  cool grin.
lovely picture of you both,  wink
Re: Nigerian Recipes by omoge(f): 1:15am On Oct 18, 2007
don't forget to add abunna/kini too, it is meaty and nice in soup and gives power and energy.
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 18, 2007
Simi's profile picture is the most beautiful i have ever seen on this forum. Go girl!
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 18, 2007
how romantic?
lucky man
Re: Nigerian Recipes by anongal: 11:14am On Oct 18, 2007
HA davo. how wont you lik simis profile.
Re: Nigerian Recipes by simibrazil(f): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2007
Omoge, thanks for the tips. Sorry for my ignorance but what is abunna/kini? You are calling my food as experiment too :-)

That kiss was after he ate potatoes.

Thanks Guy's ,I love that picture too. My babe oga know to kiss very well, deep, soft, romantic , strong. For him, I ll cook tongue cow :-)

Anongal ?? are you in your periodic ?
Re: Nigerian Recipes by omoge25(f): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2007
Oya Sister Omoge come tell this babe wetin abunna be.
Abeg make you get as discriptive as you can get, no just come say john thomas
I await your explanation.

@ simibrazil you could ask you oga what abunna is. As a naija man he should know.
Re: Nigerian Recipes by debosky(m): 11:43pm On Oct 18, 2007
omoge25:

Oya Sister Omoge come tell this babe wetin abunna be.
Abeg make you get a[b]s discriptive as you can get[/b], no just come say john thomas
I await your explanation.

HMMMMMM. . .

Omoge why you no fit talk am with your own mouth? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 18, 2007
omoge25:

@ simibrazil you could ask you oga what abunna is. As a naija man he should know.

Just ask him you want to feel the wrath of the abunna.
Re: Nigerian Recipes by omoge25(f): 12:56am On Oct 19, 2007
debosky:

HMMMMMM. . .
Omoge why you no fit talk am with your own mouth? grin grin
because my own description wont be good enough now, me i dey called am john thomas , not many people know what you are saying when you call it that, but Omoge will do it proper justice

davidylan:

Just ask him you want to feel the wrath of the abunna.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 19, 2007
look at all these rotten people.
simibrazil,where's your man from?
Re: Nigerian Recipes by dollyshow(f): 6:08am On Oct 19, 2007
hi nairalanders, pls anyone with the maggi ebook should pls forward to dejidolapo@yahoo.com
I have sent mails to some people i thought should have it and i havent received any response.
thanks as you do so
Re: Nigerian Recipes by omoge(f): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2007
simibrazil:

Omoge, thanks for the tips. Sorry for my ignorance but[b] what is abunna/kini[/b]? You are calling my food as experiment too :-)

That kiss was after he ate potatoes.

Thanks Guy's ,I love that picture too. My babe oga know to kiss very well, deep, soft, romantic , strong. For him, I ll cook tongue cow :-)

Anongal ?? are you in your periodic ?

some people call it cow’s whip or meaty cuz it's huge when matured. You could see it underneath a cow if you bend down enough. It is very tasty in soup. The bigger ones are good because of the energy the eater gives off after eating it. another name for it is penistard (as in custard).
Re: Nigerian Recipes by debosky(m): 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2007
omoge:

some people call it cow’s whip or meaty because it's huge when matured. You could see it underneath a cow if you bend down enough. It is very tasty in soup. The bigger ones are good because of the energy the eater gives off after eating it. another name for it is penistard (as in custard).

HMMM

OMOGEEEEE! abunna expert! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Recipes by omoge(f): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2007
see me o, now am talking abt COW grin stop allowing your mind to roam abt smiley
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 20, 2007
omoge you sure say you dey single?
your wealth of knowledge in abunnology and abunnometrics is mind boggling.
I am amazed
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 20, 2007
Omoge has been secretly eating from Eve's tree.
Re: Nigerian Recipes by omoge(f): 2:37am On Oct 20, 2007
that wasn't funny. we all joking here so the rotten pple was uncalled for angry

nwando:

look at all these rotten people.
simibrazil,where's your man from?
Re: Nigerian Recipes by omoge(f): 2:39am On Oct 20, 2007
david, walahi ma da hankali fa? grin grin

don't worry when i start eating, i will let you know wink
Re: Nigerian Recipes by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 20, 2007
There was this other story where a a group of students were in an anatomy class.
Ist class for the new undergrads,every one is excited

and the professor asked them to name the parts of the body that had a bone.
And as the answers were flying left right and center,one girl shouted "abunna"
and the world stood still.

well,the professor added that the girl may have only seen them in the "bony" phase so she did have a point.
Re: Nigerian Recipes by omoge(f): 2:46am On Oct 20, 2007

the post up there, i had to be creative to give an ans that will just be fun. Pretty much what Nairaland is all about.
Re: Nigerian Recipes by omoge(f): 3:40am On Oct 20, 2007
nwando,

I am not talking about human here but animal. I'm not sure when it changed to that of human. all my posts here are in reference to an animal testes which i have eaten out of curiousity. what i said in the post were just something for fun, so don't make a big thang out of it  angry

thanks to you, girls shouldn't know about cow's testes, but then i have + i have eaten it and it tasted real good. no big deal about it.
Re: Nigerian Recipes by debosky(m): 3:49am On Oct 20, 2007
omogeee!! grin grin

calm down, nwando was just pulling your legs, we know the abunna you are referring to wink

can you shed more light on the exact flavor of the cow abuuna? undecided
Re: Nigerian Recipes by dollyshow(f): 3:54am On Oct 20, 2007
@shesmelof, y and omoge, thanks for sending me the maggi ebook, I appreciate.
God bless you
Re: Nigerian Recipes by omoge(f): 3:54am On Oct 20, 2007
i no dey wahala, don't want anyone getting on my nerves!! so am done. if you/anyone wants to know more abt abunna, visit malam mai Nama a sabongida!

ni ba na so surutu (i don't want wahala) or anyone coming here to shit on my feets, shikena!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply)

Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.