Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,240 members, 7,943,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

T-mobile G1 Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / T-mobile G1 Update (707 Views)

AT&T T-mobile Verizon O2 Vodafone Factory Unlock Or Jailbreak For Iphone 5S/5C/5 / Factory Unlock Iphone 4, 4s, 5, 5c And 5S On Verizon, ATT, T-mobile / T-mobile In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T-mobile G1 Update by ade9ja(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2009
t’s been a little while since I’ve blogged about the T-Mobile G1 Google phone so I thought I’d give my user perspective after having the phone for about 5 months now.

Overall I have to say I’m pleased with it - very. My only remaining gripes are the shortish battery life and the back light on my keyboard (and I say my keyboard because I have the bronze version and that one is known for the problem - the black and white versions have different colored keys and don’t exhibit the same problem). Apart from that it’s amazingly good, and has been very resilient to my day by day use.

What have I done with it? - Well the main use I have for it is email I have to say. Far and above the most common use. Second is texting probably and third is actual phone calls. I don’t know, I’m just not a big talker on the phone! Then there’s Youtube - I use that quite a bit. Oh, and the Internet - a lot of Wikipedia and sites like that. Lastly, from time to time I use some of the applications to follow sports scores, to look up barcodes or to just show off its capabilities.

So, if you’re looking to buy a new phone I would wholeheartedly recommend the T-Mobile G1 Phone with Google, Black (T-Mobile)
Re: T-mobile G1 Update by nytrozd: 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2010
how much is it(g1)
Re: T-mobile G1 Update by ade9ja(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2010
no more available.
Re: T-mobile G1 Update by onefifty4(f): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2010
pls , how do I go abt settin up an internet on my t-mobile mytouch 3g (G2) aka HTC magic, wit my glo line ? I need sme apps and games on it. and I was told I can only get dem frm the phone market. pls, help !!!

thanks in advance,

(1) (Reply)

Help On N95! / N70 For Sale / Some Of The Best Games Of 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.