Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,160 members, 7,949,989 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here (86965 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here by NegeduGrace(f): 10:40am On Aug 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

No! I can't. Sorry. undecided
no sorry sha...just try as a christian...what if it a distance relationship!
Re: When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here by naijaboiy: 10:41am On Aug 25, 2015
NegeduGrace:
no sorry sha...just try as a christian...what if it a distance relationship!
Depends on the distance.

Even at that we still have to meet once in a while.
Re: When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here by NegeduGrace(f): 10:47am On Aug 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Depends on the distance.

hmmmm...ok o sha
Re: When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here by may01(f): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Depends on the distance.

So you can't be in a relationship without sex?
What if she's a virgin or wants to be chaste?
Re: When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here by naijaboiy: 11:33am On Aug 25, 2015
may01:

So you can't be in a relationship without sex?
What if she's a virgin or wants to be chaste?
[b]I feel sex is important in a relationship and I have my own reasons.

Look,,there is no wrong or right in this issue because if we look at it from both sides there are advantages and grave disadvantages too from the both angles. So everyone should just choose the path he/she wants to follow.

And while doing that,,it doesn't make the other person with a contrary line of thought worse than you neither does it make you better.

I can't force any girl to conform with my own standard,,neither can she to me too. So if we are not compatible in that aspect then things may get to it's end.

I'm sure there are many girls that reason along my line of thought,,just like the one in the topic.

As for if she is a virgin or wants to remain chaste,,that's a different issue entirely. I can't force anyone. But if we are not having sex I must feel your impact somehow in my life. Through support and other emotional needs.

Once I can't also get that(which many girls are so insensitive to give),,i don't think that relationship is worth staying in any longer because I'm still the one loosing.

After all nobody complains about the money and other burdens guys put on their shoulders to make the relationship work.

Finally,,if a girl is really worth it...I may wait. but my wait definitely has a limit. There will be a point I won't wait anymore.

Everybody na king/queen for hin lane. Do your own I do my own.

No wahala! undecided
[/b]
Re: When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here by thexzy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
This is a well cooked CHAT.....What is impossicant in 9ja??. OP I forgot ur name is Linus......Deceive them all not me.
Re: When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here by Eminentsaint(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Hahaha
Thanks!
You're welcome
Re: When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here by Eminentsaint(m): 7:16am On Jan 10, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Hahaha
Thanks!
You're welcome
Re: When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here by loshybab(m): 12:32am On Jul 01, 2017
Lol. She's a crazy one.

I like how shy guys get so uncomfortable and sweaty when a girl tries to seduce them, its just so funny.
You're so rigggggggght!
I'm a living witness
Re: When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here by loshybab(m): 1:53am On Jul 01, 2017
Stellaenefa:

How does her ugly face affect the sweetness of her V. Forget the face and enjoy the moment. LOL
Way to go sweetheart!
Especially if she got your kinda face.
Do u receive pm anyway?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jane Mena Twerks Topless. Excited Fans Go Gaga, Hail Her / Propose Where We Can Knack Immediately — Nurse Tells Future Husband / Lady From UK Is Looking For A Husband On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.