Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,058 members, 7,946,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? (29552 Views)

Emmanuella The Comedienne Lookalike Spotted In Lafia / Comedienne Emmanuella's Profile: What You Don't Know About Her / Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Dindondin(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
sharap there... Go and hang

if I reply you, you ll v strange dreams
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by aameyah(f): 11:40am On Aug 24, 2015
yinkus204:
Once u see a nigeria girl marry or dating a white guy no dat she lack respect or she dnt knw hw to cook because a true nigeria man will never marry such type of girls.

What will we call this statement of yours?

2 Likes

Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by xynerise: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2015
IykeWest:
Juju things on point! grin
O my world! grin
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Rexnegro(m): 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
Seems like she is forcing herself on that guy sad

See as the guy de force smile comot for hin facesad
Men see her fat legs , to carry one leg alone when doing it na work o talkless of the two legs or The whole princess..The guy just die
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by leyoung(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
majamajic:
Its possible....this guy get height oo shocked shocked

FTC on a monday morning, angry angry

may God give u a job in Jesus name... can i get an amen?
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by flokii: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
auntysimbiat:
The comedienne shared the photo below and wrote "Chilling with my baby, isn't he cute".

Source: http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/08/the-comedienne-madam-princess-now.html

na oyinbo nephilim princess wan dey date now grin
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by majamajic(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
leyoung:

may God give u a job in Jesus name... can i get an amen?

amen.... but I need jobs not a job grin
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by boboLIL(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dindondin:
if I reply you, you ll v strange dreams
mad man
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
[quote author=auntysimbiat post=37278125]The comedienne shared the photo below and wrote "Chilling with my baby, isn't he cute".

Source: http://nairanaijanews..com/2015/08/the-comedienne-madam-princess-now.html[grin/quote]Hmmmmmm u belong 2 her club. Nice duo
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by CoCoLav(f): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2015
yinkus204:
Once u see a nigeria girl marry or dating a white guy no dat she lack respect or she dnt knw hw to cook because a true nigeria man will never marry such type of girls.

Hahahaha!
You Nigerian guys are just impossible
I mean how hypocritical can you guys get?

4 Likes

Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by An2elect2(f): 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
CoCoLav:

Hahahaha! You Nigerian guys are just impossible I mean how hypocritical can you guys get?
They just have to console themselves grin

1 Like

Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Dindondin(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
mad man
I warned you. But you didn't adhere.
Last Bullet
I ll eat bean cake at your funeral.
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
yes grin
hmmm..gal, you gotta port to permanent site oh...no dulling cool
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by boboLIL(m): 12:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dindondin:
I warned you. But you didn't adhere. Last Bullet I ll eat bean cake at your funeral.
shoro niyen?
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by boboLIL(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dindondin:
I warned you. But you didn't adhere. Last Bullet I ll eat bean cake at your funeral.
shoro niyen?
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
sharap there... Go and hang

Bleep* u... Go and die
..i am above death, but you my friend will be the next manure as a result of your own foolishess..BTW your thin pole is between your ass..just pin it in fu.cktard
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Dindondin(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
shoro niyen?
It's a reminder.
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by boboLIL(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
..i am above death, but you my friend will be the next manure as a result of your own foolishess..BTW your thin pole is between your ass..just pin it in fu.cktard
senseless post...ignored
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
senseless post...ignored
..a fu.cktard is not expected to have some sense... you are excused
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by boboLIL(m): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
..a fu.cktard is not expected to have some sense... you are excused
I'm not as dirty as u... Olosho free me oh....
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by boboLIL(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dindondin:
It's a reminder.
u wan chop slap abi? Take time oo
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by dust88: 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nigeria science at work
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
I'm not as dirty as u... Olosho free me oh....
..is that what you call your female relatives? BTW, I am done replying your tired and sorry ass..you might wanna checkout this thread to learn how to use your time and better your life ..Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career /
How Kenya’s James Mworia Rose From Intern
To CEO In Seven Years ..goodluck lil bobo and thank me later, if you will

2 Likes

Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Dindondin(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
u wan chop slap abi? Take time oo
If you want to do cyber Bully, dey look face.
Last Bullet
O ya were Ni?
O n sinwin Ni?
Won sepe fun e Ni? O
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by boboLIL(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dindondin:
If you want to do cyber Bully, dey look face. Last Bullet O ya were Ni? O n sinwin Ni? Won sepe fun e Ni? O
ogbeni get lost
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by boboLIL(m): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
..is that what you call your female relatives? BTW, I am done replying your tired and sorry ass..you might wanna checkout this thread to learn how to use your time and better your life ..Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career /
confused post from a confused being..wah ar u talking about? Dirty gal....
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Dindondin(m): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
ogbeni get lost
when you see trouble next time, don't say hi.
Last Bullet
I blame your network operator for letting you v data

1 Like

Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by madjune(m): 1:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
KINDLY VOTE FOR madjune IN THE MOBILEBOOKSHELF WRITE AND WIN COMPETITION WITH THE POETRY ENTRY TITLED-

ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS ( TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE)

THANK YOU AND LOADS OF LOVE AS YOU DO. MUAAHHH
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by boboLIL(m): 1:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Dindondin:
when you see trouble next time, don't say hi.
Last Bullet
I blame your network operator for letting you v data
thunder fire u there..... I de ready for u ....buh I see say u no reach....u r not making sense atall
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by beautiful95(f): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
She is now so fat undecided
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by boboLIL(m): 1:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
mumu hope u r still composing ur miserable life history for me? Piglet
Re: The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 24, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
hmmm..gal, you gotta port to permanent site oh...no dulling cool
hehehehehehehehe i love being side chick mehnnn grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Special Spesh Reacts To DJ Xgee’s Death / Falz Stuns In New Pictures / List Of Awards Won By Olamide – (no 3 Will Shorck You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.