Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,970 members, 7,949,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? (2078 Views)

Shocking Picture Of A Child Half Buried Into The Ground / Things You Did In The Kitchen As A Kid / Please Send In Your Prayers - This 13 Year Old Angel Is Losing Her Battle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by iice(f): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Topic
Not for me and certainly not for my family.
When we cook - yes we usually all cook together cheesy - we do it like it's a party.
Yes i like to buy kitchen wares same as i like to buy my Entertainment set cheesy
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2009
@Iice,
You sef can cook? shocked shocked
Glory be to God grin grin

Tgirl4real:

I dont have a kitchen yet cos I am not married. U better dont alter anything in mom's kitchen if u dont want wahala.

To answer the question now. I think the bedroom is more like it. Lol
rotflmao. . . .na u talk am tongue
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by MrCrackles(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2009
Tgirl4real:

To answer the question now. I think the bedroom is more like it. Lol

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by iice(f): 3:52am On Mar 31, 2009
Ebony-Silk:

@Iice,
You sef can cook? shocked shocked
Glory be to God grin grin
rotflmao. . . .na u talk am tongue

rofl grin grin

The battleground in my house na the parlour ooo cheesy
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by owoseyi: 4:57am On Mar 31, 2009
ebony!. that topic is thoughtful.

but sincerely speaking any woman that fails to zipped the mouth of her husband through the delicacies of her kitchen

has authomatically send her husband to an exile of fast food.

remember everything happen there.

so keep you kitchen, keep your husband
loose your kitchen loose your husband
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2009
Now this is the simple arithmetic : Kitchen - 30%
Bedroom* - 20%
Love & Respect - 50%
All the above equals to 100p% Perfect marriage.
Goodluck.
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by AmakaOne(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
brein:

Now this is the simple arithmetic : [size=13pt]Kitchen - 30%[/size]
Bedroom* - 20%
Love & Respect - 50%
All the above equals to 100p% Perfect marriage.
Goodluck.

HMMMM, na so you like food pass grin
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2009
owoseyi:

ebony!. that topic is thoughtful.

but sincerely speaking any woman that fails to zipped the mouth of her husband through the delicacies of her kitchen

has authomatically send her husband to an exile of fast food.

remember everything happen there.

so keep you kitchen, keep your husband
loose your kitchen loose your husband

Exactly wink wink You got that right
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2009
Top Secret - The Stomach is an easy route to a man's heart. cool cheesy
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by xavier3(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2009
@Ebony! u dey yarn say ur kitchen is dat spacious abi. anyways, Kitchen can no longer be classified as a woman's domain it has been neutered because men cook these days. besides the top chef's in the world are men.

grin grin my cooking is beta dan most females, u go shine plate wit tongue, u go den become oliver twist

"please sir, may i have some more"
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 02, 2009
xavier3:

@Ebony! u dey yarn say ur kitchen is dat spacious abi. anyways, Kitchen can no longer be classified as a woman's domain it has been neutered because men cook these days. besides the top chef's in the world are men.

grin grin my cooking is beta dan most females, u go shine plate wit tongue, u go den become oliver twist

"please sir, may i have some more"
rotflmao  grin grin hehhee, I don't mind men taking over and challenging us in the kitchen.
The spice of life, I call it.
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by OgidiBoy(m): 4:00am On Apr 02, 2009
@ poster,

see you yarning about kitchen, when was the last time you prepared a meal, you think say warming up leftover Chinese food is cooking angry angry
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Hauwa1: 4:03am On Apr 02, 2009
ROFLMBO grin grin grin
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 02, 2009
OgidiBoy:

@ poster,

see you yarning about kitchen, when was the last time you prepared a meal, you think say warming up left over Chinese food is cooking angry angry
rotflmao. . . .so warming up chinese leftover no be cooking anymore?
Bobo yi, don't try me in the kitchen.
I might not be as goos as Hauwa, but I fit cook better than you tongue
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Moonstone(f): 4:18am On Apr 02, 2009
Anyone who tells me this wants to die of food poisoning, I do not believe in black and white. Why are there male chefs then?. Why not say that women should sleep and live in the Kitchen too? My weapons are not my tools at all. Some of us can handle guns as well. . . . lipsrsealed
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by xavier3(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2009
Moonstone:

Anyone who tells me this wants to die of food poisoning, I do not believe in black and white. Why are there male chefs then?. Why not say that women should sleep and live in the Kitchen too? My weapons are not my tools at all. Some of us can handle guns as well. . . . lipsrsealed

lol, u fit handle gun, talkless of pull trigger grin grin
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2009
Moonstone:

Anyone who tells me this wants to die of food poisoning, I do not believe in black and white. Why are there male chefs then?. Why not say that women should sleep and live in the Kitchen too? My weapons are not my tools at all. Some of us can handle guns as well. . . .  lipsrsealed
You're attempting to kill the poster with poison?
Oje shora e  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed A-40 won't save you when I come back to haunt you.

On a serious note, you guys should let go of the feminism once in a while. Stop all this paranoia.

What happened to male chefs? call 1800- MALE- CHEF.  tongue
Nothing wrong with men taking over in the kitchen. But I think, as a woman,  it's [i]my [/i]responsiblity to cook and nuture my family wink.
Fortunately, nothing can or [i]is [/i]limiting to the kitchen wink

And the thread does not border on sex complexes
Re: A Woman's Kitchen Is Her Battle Ground, The Tools Her Weapons! True? by HaterZer: 4:24am On Jan 21, 2010
A woman's kitchen is her battle ground, the tools her weapons! Yes, it is so true! We fight out battle in the most effective way, through the man's stomach. That is why I appreciate husbands who makes it a point to decorate their kitchen according to the wife's preferences. seo services

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Father Is A Liar And A Cheat / Advise Please. My Woman Is Now A One-Minute Woman / House Clearance Sales In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.