Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,865 members, 7,931,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:25 PM

Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) (53353 Views)

90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government / Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates / Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Man is so unkind to mankind.
2face.
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by aye9ice007(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
That's why I like my aboki friends..... It cn neva happen in .............. Quote me and rot in hell.......lolz
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by jcf(m): 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hmm. Well, to buy quality foods from people you can trust, download Hojah Mobile Application. For more details, check out hojah.com.
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by 400billionman: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Yogurt is so cheap in KD.
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by RuthlessAnalyst: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2015
The Guy should've been fed fat with His Expired Yorghout...
That should've served Him Better.
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
Omotayor123:
Chai.. Eleribu Eda!! *He's a silent killer angry Good thing he was caught but what about the rest He couldn't be the only one!

BTW, lalasticlala welcome back ooo!tongue
How the parry undecided I Misset you yesterday grin

Hopefully, he would help them get his "colleagues "

..back from where?
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by akigbemaru: 2:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
expired.
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 2:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That's good. Heartless soul. Serves him right.

Abduljabbar4 is that you?
Stubborn man how far?
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Stubborn man how far?
Bros, I dey fine. Thank you.
How your side?
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by abduljabbar4(m): 2:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, I dey fine. Thank you.

How your side?
We thank God
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by teflondoncuzo(m): 2:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
They should have given him to drink about 10 bottles for a start
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Rotimi47: 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nice one but if it were down south, they would have beaten witches and wizard out of the guy selling expired yogurt.
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
abduljabbar4:

We thank God
I ask you question, you dey say "we thank God". Who are the "we"?... No be only you I ask question?...Is that an appropriate reply?
Let me teach you (because I know say you no go school).

When someone asks you,"How are you doing?", or "How your side?", you reply, "Fine, thank you" .

Now you've learnt something. Thank me later.
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by slimfit1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 24, 2015
jaybee3:
I absolutely do not support taking laws into own hands

They should have reported him and made sure the authorities handled the case effectively

Nothing stops them from making it routine and thus indirectly using it for personal vendetta going forward

With our silly police come on behave the guy will give them money they look the other way.
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Setaje(f): 2:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
All imported looking chocolates and biscuits sold by the road side and traffic are expired. angry
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 2:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

Hopefully, he would help them get his "colleagues "

..back from where?
As I no see your flash light yesterday... I guess you go one Owo Epo smiley
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2015
HerexG:
Funny enough the poor hawker might not know that he is selling an expired product the wholesalers and distributors should take the higher blame, because they supply these clueless young men to sell and get their pay after each day's sales .
embarassed...exactly embarassed
Chai, I feel for him already. Who knows.... embarassed sad
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by udysweet(f): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nawa o! Naija and expired stuff,selling even sef without remorse. I'd bought hype bleach one litre among other toiletries from one lady right inside balogun market. And because I was buyin 1litre for d 1st time as against dos small sizes,I was forced to ask her dat pls o I hope its original? Woman got angry and said was I expecting her to tell me she sells fake things? I took her annoyance as assurance. Lo n behold d yeye bleach was jus "glorified" water. I emptied d whole bottle jus to kill an earthworm,lmao! Infact water wld hav worked beta than that "liquid" I bought. I was tempted to tak it bak to her but I jus tot its not worth it. Mine is evn beta,al dos tins we consume internally are evn worse:wines,drugs,juice,provisions etc. God help naija.
Nb:pls checkout my signature,God bless
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by HerexG(m): 2:56pm On Aug 24, 2015
chimkaire:
[/b] embarassed...exactly embarassed
Chai, I feel for him already. Who knows.... embarassed sad

Exactly my dear

It's a case of monkey dey work baboon dey chop

1 Like

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by kestolove95(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
Very good..all dix ibo boys no go see peace for dix change nigeria wey we dey,
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by kunle75(m): 3:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
They caught him and dealt with him....

https://mobile.twitter.com/ogundamisi/status/635221134385016832

Nigeria will be great again ..................
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by MrPresident1: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2015
Setaje:
All imported looking chocolates and biscuits sold by the road side and traffic are expired. angry

There are some with only Chinese lettering on their packets.

Poison aiye!

1 Like

Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by fortunechy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
retarded soul
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Cmanforall: 3:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
Good one. This is the way forward. Its jut wickedness. You would rather give priority to ur N5 profit than another mans life. God dey!

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

How about forcing him to finish all the yoghurt?
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Haba.....i even think say dem beat shege comot for d guy body ni angry

Yeye sumborry angry
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 24, 2015
...these people sef.. did you ask the man for NAFDAC registration number? this is not even manufactured under hygienic conditions !!! tongue tongue but if it is to buy herbs or native agbo with names only spirits can pronounce
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by ignis: 4:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
They should have forced him to drink all the yoghurt.
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
Wow, thank God he was caught..... Hmmm he was jst selling poison in d name of yogurt.
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by Kentrasso(f): 5:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
Couldn't they have found a better way to get rid of those things? Like maybe pour the liquid into a bowl of water that makes it easy to dry on ground. Overzealous people. Now they have to deal with clogged drain full of microbes that are harmful to human health.
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by francizy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 24, 2015
Those mallams for Kaduna market, no difference between them and Alaba boys oh.. Bought half packet of roll on sometimes back. Started using one out of the 6 only to realise that the roll on, which the original lasted for about 12-20 hours, couldn't even last for up to 30 mins. All I did was dispose off the remaining ones.
Re: Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) by mart2k(m): 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
boboLIL:
He was so lucky to still be alive..... Heartless human being...
if to say na lagos, he for hear am. Big lesson to others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Plantain Of ₦2,000 In Aba (Photo) / See The Bread I Bought For N1400 / Sapa Concoction Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.