Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,420 members, 7,964,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe (19898 Views)

Policemen Kill 16-Year-Old Randle School Apapa Pupil While Chasing Protesters / Policemen Kill Robbers In Rivers During Daylight Operation. Graphic Photos / Man Shot Dead By Soldier In Edo Over N500 Bribe At A Military Checkpoint. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by gebest: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
na wao
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by Reference(m): 5:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Nigerian Police would be better off equipped with Batons and not Guns, like British police.

Sadly, majority of them do not have the IQ required for the level of responsibility assigned to them.

A reform is required in this sector and I am hoping that Buhari will help to achieve this.

Hmmm. I thought they will be too afraid of Buhari and stop soliciting bribes but who am I to change the leopard's spots. So much for 'leadership is the wonder drug for all ailments.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by j4sure(m): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
coolhamid:
Nigeria policemen, I hate them with passion..
Disgusting fellows

Police is your friend
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by izuagbe(m): 6:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
These police guys and their wickedness sef. Did any one watch NTA Newsline on sunday? That is how they beat up a woman that is 8 month pregnant around Ojo area in Lagos and the woman had to be admitted and gave birth to a premature baby which she later lost. She waited for 4year before taking in only for her to lost the pregnancy.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by soos: 6:22pm On Aug 24, 2015
angry
And mumu people will be shouting POLICE IS UR FREIND
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by charlesbailey(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
when will all this stop in naija abeg? they are talking about recruiting more... what is the state of the present ones?? i really don't see how the government is working on curbing this curse on our police!!! two lives for 500 fair trade?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by ICEMAN(m): 6:36pm On Aug 24, 2015
Nigerian policemen are well known rogues and murderers. The police force should be overhauled.
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by otiigba1(m): 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Maybe its time nigerians start murdering their police men one by one secretly, perhaps this police brutality and killings of innocent civilians might stop angry
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by tefund(m): 7:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
ijustdey:

The killing of the trailer driver and his assistant was said to have followed their refusal to part with a N500 bribe demanded by the policemen at a roadblock

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/policemen-kill-trailer-driver-assistant-over-n500-bribe/

probably ,it is high time every carry gun to defend
himself against all forms of harrasement ..Thought former ig odered them of the road
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
That. police man. is. yet. to read about buhari' body language
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by Ikiriye(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Was the police part of PMB promise to Nigerians,he cannot fight corruption when the enforcers of the law's first names are CORRUPTION.No president will succeed in this fight if the NPF IS NOT THE TAKEOFF GROUND.any one can quote me in future
Re: Policemen Kill Trailer Driver, Assistant Over N500 Bribe by Aroh48(m): 11:17am On Aug 25, 2015
The fear of Nigerian Police Is The begining of wisdom.I was driving one day,a police man asked me to find am something,O! boy I carry give am sharp,sharp bc naija police dangerous pass rattle snake.Oh lord,deliver me from the hands of The Police.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story / ‘my Granddaughter Bled For Eight Days After Being Raped’ (Pictured) / 5 Men Gang Desecrates 15 Years Old Girl For 2 Weeks In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.