Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,489 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Withou - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Withou (769 Views)

We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan / Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana / President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Without Making Noise. - Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Withou by Tkester: 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
One of the profound critics of former President Goodluck Jonathan's government and Lagos activist, Femi Falana have joined other Team of Jonathan critics to confess that he actually fought corruption in more civilized ways.

The Lagos while speaking on Channels TV this morning said that "contrary to the general belief that former President closed his eyes to corruption, President Goodluck Jonathan did so much in the fight against corruption including the sack of three of his ministers for alleged graft.

Adding to what Bishop Matthew Kukah said last week, Mr Falana concluded that President Jonathan carried out the most successful loot recovery without making noise about it.

During the Jonathan era, the government introduced the Single Bank account for the country, saving billions. Their electronic payroll payment system and the Bio-metric registration of Federal workers identified 68,000 Ghost workers and over 50,000 ghost pensioners. They also introduced the Single Contract Requisition system with a Legislative oversight.

The cashless economy was the reason that "Ghana-Must-Go" disappeared in the National Assembly and around the corridors of his administration.

Trillion of Naira were recovered and saved the through these high-tech corruption fighting system and and was never advertised.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/presidency-queries-why-yakasaai-others-did-not-tell-jonathan-to-probe-ibb-obasanjo-yaradua/

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Withou by UmuEri(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
Op we were all in shocks this morning watching Falana on CHANNELS Tv!

More intrigues loading......

4 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Withou by Tkester: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
One thing I hate about the APC govt is just because it's all talk no action.

people argue that we should be patient with buhari and give him sometime, however, I believe if it still too early to expect tangible deliverables from buhari, it should equalt be too early for him to talk too much about activities he is not sure he will carry out.

For goodness sake campaigns are over!

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Withou by dunsman(f): 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2015
Guys d news don dae broken before cause have seen it earlier so change it to broken news.. And @topic bubu is fighting his own with noise making so lets see how d next person go fight am.. I guess.....?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Withou by Pierocash(m): 2:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
some persons wil just high on weed and start posting trash without source.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Withou by DickDastardly(m): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
APC NL resident propagandists wont like this.
They'd be like "WAILING FALANA" grin

3 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Withou by osimataylor(m): 3:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
They say silent is Golden.The truth shall all be revealed at "the fullness of time"

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Withou by Welrez(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
I realised this truth long ago. True achievers are no noisemakers. Ask Donald Duke.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News!!! President Jonathan Successfully Fought Corruption Withou by EndtimeBlessing: 3:31pm On Aug 24, 2015
Thank you sir. I like hearing dissenting views.

(1) (Reply)

TRAGEDY : Lagos State House Of Assembly Chief Matron Found Dead In Office / Imagine 3 Million Dollars In A Bulletproof Glass At The Bus Stop..... / Is this Right About Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.