Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,849 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:09 PM

Should He Employs His Ex Sister? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Employs His Ex Sister? (762 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Shocked By My Ex's Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Employs His Ex Sister? by PRODUTIM1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
A colleague of mine in the office needs my advice on a small issue and I brought it here for nairalander to help.He narrated it as follows "My ex whom we so much love each other left me to marry someone else. Two years after,she regretted her action and told me all she is going through in her marriage. She talks to me everyday since then. And I always advice her to endure and talk things through with her husband. Now,am getting married in a month's time and my wife is pregnant. I started a business of recent where I made clothes for people. It's very difficult getting stylists to work for me and when I discuss this with my ex she told me of her sister. I know her sister very well in the course of our dating. The sister has agreed to work for me but am doubting my ex might have a hidden agenda. Am carrying out the business in one of my rooms.I will need to leave her at home to go to my place of work everyday. Pls,advice
Re: Should He Employs His Ex Sister? by Xeinstra1(f): 6:07pm On Aug 24, 2015
PRODUTIM1:
A colleague of mine in the office needs my advice on a small issue and I brought it here for nairalander to help.He narrated it as follows "My ex whom we so much love each other left me to marry someone else. Two years after,she regretted her action and told me all she is going through in her marriage. She talks to me everyday since then. And I always advice her to endure and talk things through with her husband. Now,am getting married in a month's time and my wife is pregnant. I started a business of recent where I made clothes for people. It's very difficult getting stylists to work for me and when I discuss this with my ex she told me of her sister. I know her sister very well in the course of our dating. The sister has agreed to work for me but am doubting my ex might have a hidden agenda. Am carrying out the business in one of my rooms.I will need to leave her at home to go to my place of work everyday. Pls,advice
Yes, and bleep her too.
Re: Should He Employs His Ex Sister? by Elosky20: 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
this one na gwobe, original gwobe see me see wahala de. hope u got the message

1 Like

Re: Should He Employs His Ex Sister? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Xeinstra1:
Yes, and bleep her too.
ah ha.. U wicked ooo
Re: Should He Employs His Ex Sister? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tell him not to employ the ex's sister, especially if she's gonna be left there alone in the house. She could be there to spy on the guy. God forbid, poison him or even use magic on them. You just can't trust anyone blindly.
Re: Should He Employs His Ex Sister? by Xeinstra1(f): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
grayht:
ah ha.. U wicked ooo
wink... Nah... She will enjoy it.
Re: Should He Employs His Ex Sister? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 24, 2015
Communicating with your ex isn't a bad thing, the bad comes in handy when u don't know when to draw the line. One thing I have learnt in the course of entrepreneurship is : make sure u employ capable hands, if ur ex sis is capable of handling whatsoever task u throw at her, then y not employ her, meanwhile u should make it formal.
Re: Should He Employs His Ex Sister? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 24, 2015
If he knows what's good for him, he won't even dream of employing the ex's sister. Why invite wahala grin

And he should stop talking to his ex.

(1) (Reply)

Mature Advice / Is This True About Ghanaian Men? / Please Help This Pretty 18 Yr Old Model Win This Beauty Pageant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.