Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

Man With The "Longest Hair" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man With The "Longest Hair" (8377 Views)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With The "Longest Hair" by Ugobxt(m): 6:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
I wonder sha. Hw will i leave my hair for almost 4 decades some people sha.

Re: Man With The "Longest Hair" by miriamgroove: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: Man With The "Longest Hair" by adonbilivit: 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
na so. ladies grab your copy now...this is real human hair. if he comes to naija, naija girls will kidnap him and take his "human hair" o.
Re: Man With The "Longest Hair" by kalushaiyke(m): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2015
Odiegwu ooo... shocked

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Monkeypox Outbreak: Health Commissioner Speaks (Video) / ~ How Obsessed Are You About Your Weight? ~ / See What Vitiligo Did To This Girl (same Sickness Micheal Jackson Had)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.