Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,118 members, 7,896,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

Etisalat's Now The Worst Network? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Etisalat's Now The Worst Network? (866 Views)

Diamond Bank The Worst Bank Alife In Nigeria / Best And Worst Stocks Of 2016 - Easykobo / MMM Has Done The Worst! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat's Now The Worst Network? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
Etisalat thus far is the WORST network ive come across all my life!!!! I was thinking mtn were thieves and probably the worst, not until i got an etisalat line. I then realized mtn were "angels" where etisalat is.
This service provider takes delight in deducting money anyhow from customers account. To make matters worse, when you get to a particular amount they may tell you that you dont have sufficient account balance and that you should borrow by dialing *665*3# to check your eligibility or whatever nonsense. I'm really pissed up
Their internet service shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked the "CRAPIEST" ive ever known all my life. Honestly.
Worst, i called their so-called customer care and the girl was telling me to remove my battery anytime i'm told that my account balance is not enough to make calls. My people, i try am tire e no work. Abeg!! Na how many times i go comot my battery because of etisalat?? Mtcheeeew
To whom it may concern, abeg you guys need to upgrade
Re: Etisalat's Now The Worst Network? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2015
Mod please pardon me! I dont know which section this is best meant for!
Re: Etisalat's Now The Worst Network? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2015
I just hope they are not trying to steal money to recover from the 100m they gave genevieve? No be me send them carry genevieve o! There are other fantastic models they could have used and given 2m sef. But e no concern me sha. Their choice. But abeg, make dem stop dis NANSENS abeg
Re: Etisalat's Now The Worst Network? by amyliajane(f): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
i agree, i loaded 1k recharge for internet pay as u go but it was nothing to write home about

(1) (Reply)

The Right Way To Invest / Beware, Do Not Log Into Your Ultimate Cycler Back Office For Now / What Is Happening Now You Must Not Miss - LCF Crypto Currency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.