Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. (1250 Views)

Please Help! I No Longer Trust Him / 2017 - If I No See Husband Eeeh... I Go Thief Person Own - FB User / My Girlfriend Is Going For NYSC, Should I Trust Her(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by TOWNCRIER2015: 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Though, it is said no marriage is perfect, every marriage has it ups n down and very painful seeing d one you loved so much betraying ur love $ trust. A very close friend just told me, he no longer trust his wife, n I asked him why. Look at the reason he gave to me, after recent series of misunderstanding n also resolving do to lack of trust, the one that pains him most is this, just few days ago, the wife complained to him that, she bought card of #1k to subscribed for MTN #1,000k andriod monthly sub,n the money was deducted from her account yet no sub.My friend said he was very angry over the incident, he decided to call MTN customer centre to know the reason why, but he was shocked when the customer center said Sir, mtn don't ve recharge card of #1000 only #750,accept Someone send it to her via online or ur wife is not being sincere about the card in question. He said, after much investigation d wife now told him, actually d card was send to her but she does not know the exact amount on it. My friend said he was shocked, because he earlier demanded the used card from her to verify, but the wife told him she has tore the card into pieces.PLS, SHOULD HE CONTNUE TO TRUST HER OR NOT? ur mature advice is needed because his also a nairalander.
Re: Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by casyrotts(m): 10:02pm On Aug 24, 2015
Shut up.... I say shut your mouth up....... Ahn ahn why na.. Why must you behave like this... Them swear for you with lie? Abi lie na your hobby? Who is the friend?.... Mtcheww.... *i spit on your head* *puah* recieve sense... Go to lake Chad and wash your head.... U are healed

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by ladyF(f): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
She could've used quickteller na, I hardly buy card sef
Re: Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by Cutehector(m): 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
So na bcus of recharge card u wan divorce ur wife..

Mtchew.. Strolls out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:05pm On Aug 24, 2015
Even if u don't trust her, you can still Thrust her nah... undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by adonbilivit: 10:08pm On Aug 24, 2015
for trusting her in d first place, u deserve to be slapped. these hoes are not loyal
Re: Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2015
Trust no-one. Not even yourself. And don't ask me why.
Re: Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by UyiIredia(m): 10:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
ladyF:
She could've used quickteller na, I hardly buy card sef

U b big girl o.
Re: Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by czarr(m): 11:10pm On Aug 24, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Even if u don't trust her, you can still Thrust her nah... undecided
wink
Re: Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:20pm On Aug 24, 2015
czarr:
wink
badboi! I know sey dis comment no go pass u by
Re: Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
While you are trusting her, the guy who sent her the card is at her back thrusting
Re: Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by ststyreal(f): 1:11am On Aug 25, 2015
adonbilivit:
for trusting her in d first place, u deserve to be slapped. these hoes are not loyal
Please we are talking about his wife here and not one side chick, please accord her some respect, no matter what.
And men should please give their wife some breathing space, not everything u will investigate. Free ur wife abit. Who knows y she lied to u. Men should give their wife some space and stop all these monitoring, it isn't healthy for a marriage that want to succeed. My humble opinion tho.
Re: Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by LongPennis(m): 4:42am On Aug 25, 2015
I would've dropped a comment if I had understood the write-up.

Wives find it easy and needful to cheat on husbands who won't upgrade themselves educationally?

Evening class won't be a bad idea bro.

No hard feelings cool
Re: Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by ivyT(f): 5:07am On Aug 25, 2015
adonbilivit:
lolz

These one no b boyfrnd nd girlfrnd matter o_they don marry
Re: Help Me Out, I No Longer Trust Her. by MrAnonTAC: 5:38am On Aug 25, 2015
dont!

GO CHECK TRUE ANONYMOUS CONFESSION BLOG

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Had A Person Asss On Ur Face Before? / The Worst Statement Your Wife Ever Made To You. / 5 Types Of Men That Women Avoid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.