Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

President Buhari Beware! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Beware! (970 Views)

Buhari, Beware Of Nasir El-rufai By Richard Akinola - Sahara Reporters / "Buhari, Beware Of Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai / BUHARI BEWARE OF THE BREXIT REFERENDUM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Beware! by Ayatullah(m): 10:14pm On Aug 24, 2015
Your excellency,

I read with great concern a report online saying that the EFCC chairman is about to be investigated by the Senate. The report tied the invitation to the on-going investigation of Mrs. Toyin Saraki! Wife of the Senate President.

The report concluded that it's a means to put into total disrepute the EFCC. Your excellency this should be a signal to you that the anti corruption fight will not be an easy one.

Your excellency, move fast against your identified political foes be they in the APC or other registered parties. It is clear that those who do not want to toe the APC party line are ready to scatter the APC broom into pieces because of their personal interests.

May Allah protect you and your trusted allies.
LA HAOLA WA LAQUWATA ILLA BILLAH.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Beware! by shobroy10(m): 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
B4 he start anything he knew the risk and his praying against it and we are also helping
Re: President Buhari Beware! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 24, 2015
Change is all we need and I can see it gradually... haven't enjoyed power supply like the way i'm enjoying it now. for the past two months I can boast of 23hrs of power supply in my area....
Dollar will also fall...
The last government will surely be probed irrespective of the party...
CHANGE IS IN THE AIR....
Re: President Buhari Beware! by yorubatic: 10:58pm On Aug 24, 2015
My people start campaigning for odua republic. ...there's lot of evil in Nigeria. ..we are sophisticated and progressive. ...we need to be alone and become like Canada. .. or are we cowards and incapable of ruling ourselves?

We don't need the murderous Hausa / Fulani or brave ibos...or even ogogoro fishermen. ...we can survive on our own...
Re: President Buhari Beware! by omolami: 12:26am On Aug 25, 2015
Pure nonsense, so because Lamurde is being investigated Buhari should be careful, Plse know that Nigeria is in era of probe and INVESTIGATION, therefore any suspect can be investigated, whether Saraki's wife or Lamurde. What is good for the goose is also good for the agenda .Anyone living in a glass house does not throw stones. Senate probe of Lamurde is to assist and in support of buhari's anti graft move
Re: President Buhari Beware! by Nobody: 4:33am On Aug 25, 2015
omolami:
Pure nonsense, so because Lamurde is being investigated Buhari should be careful, Plse know that Nigeria is in era of probe and INVESTIGATION, therefore any suspect can be investigated, whether Saraki's wife or Lamurde. What is good for the goose is also good for the agenda .Anyone living in a glass house does not throw stones. Senate probe of Lamurde is to assist and in support of buhari's anti graft move

Which one is lamurde again?
Re: President Buhari Beware! by naijaking1: 4:41am On Aug 25, 2015
Ayatullah:
Your excellency,

I read with great concern a report online saying that the EFCC chairman is about to be investigated by the Senate. The report tied the invitation to the on-going investigation of Mrs. Toyin Saraki! Wife of the Senate President.

The report concluded that it's a means to put into total disrepute the EFCC. Your excellency this should be a signal to you that the anti corruption fight will not be an easy one.

Your excellency, move fast against your identified political foes be they in the APC or other registered parties. It is clear that those who do not want to toe the APC party line are ready to scatter the APC broom into pieces because of their personal interests.

May Allah protect you and your trusted allies.
LA HAOLA WA LAQUWATA ILLA BILLAH.

His excellency should go learn how democracy works quick quick!!!
Re: President Buhari Beware! by Ayatullah(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
omolami:

For your information the Senate is reported to have suspended the invitation/probe of Larmude.

You can now see that you have to contend with the PURE NONSENSE you talk about!

A bunch of serious people with their facts WILL NOT waste time with inviting/probing Larmude if indeed they have their facts.
Re: President Buhari Beware! by figment232(m): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
my guy the senate and the efcc have reached a compromise,that is why the probe has been suspended

(1) (Reply)

Senators, Reps Want SAN Title / Redesigning Nigeria Beyond Oil By Gbenga Adebambo / Happening! Pro-saraki Group Barricade National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.