Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (1138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4539379 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (3706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lukkens: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
lukkens:

please, what are the materials needed for the artwork, cos i have both small and big windows to work on.

Thanks

boss, kindly post all materials needed for we all in the house to benefit.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by timesup234: 3:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
lukkens:

boss, kindly post all materials needed for we all in the house to benefit.

Thanks
8 bags of cement will be needed for the casting and hanging of 20 windows. Workmanship for big windows is 2500 and 1500 for smaller ones

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somez(m): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
Polyvinyl chloride commonly known by its abbreviation PVC is a synthetic plastic polymer. It is available two basic forms- rigid and flexible. Polyvinyl chloride is used in many industries especially in construction. Its application in this industry ranges from pipes to doors, windows and flooring. In flooring they come in the form of tiles.

Benefits of PVC Tiles

PVC tiles are commonly used floor finishes. The tiles are made of a composite of PVC and fiber. This produces a very thin and reasonably hard tile. Flexible PVC Flooring is used in homes, offices, schools and hospitals. Here are top five benefits of polyvinyl chloride flooring:

Low cost: The biggest benefit of PVC tiles is that they are inexpensive. They are the most pocket-friendly type of flooring material when compared to other forms such as wood, marble, ceramic, etc. Even luxury polyvinyl flooring is affordable when compared to other materials. When it comes to style and durability, you wouldn’t regret choosing PVC tiles. It is not only an affordable option but the installation cost of PVC tiles is also low. This type of flooring can be put together without incurring professional installation costs.

Easy installation: As mentioned earlier, this type of flooring installation does not require professional help. Firstly, the tiles are very light in weight as compared to the other forms of flooring and can be easily moved around. There are various installation options depending on the vinyl floor you have chosen. DIY experts can install these tiles easily by following the right instructions. However, it is recommended to seek professional help when installing PVC or any other type of flooring. Easy to install PVC tiles let you create beautiful patterns on you floor. Make use of the variety of textures, patterns and designs that come printed on these tiles to enhance the look of your home or office space.

Small size: PVC tiles come in small sizes (150mm, 225mm and 305mm). The benefit of having small sized tiles is that individual tiles can be easily replaced. This means the replacement cost of these tiles is also low.

Ease of maintenance: PVC floors are the easiest to clean. No other type of flooring comes close to PVC when it comes to ease of cleaning. All you need is a damp cloth or mop to clean these tiles. Mostly, these tiles come with various coatings which provide the required protection from stains, moisture and fading. Polyvinyl floors are naturally resistant to scratches and dents unlike hardwood flooring. To keep these floors clean and sparkling just sweep or vacuum regularly.

Anti-static: as we all know, the human body attracts static energy. There are variants of Polyvinyl chloride flooring that are anti-static. anti static flooring made from polyvinyl chloride can keep you and your family safe from static energy. This means that you can easily pass cables below the tiles without worrying about the safety of your family from static current passing from the floor.

For more related details, call or whatsapp Fracan Interior Limited on, 08063628972, 08066623572.

Head office in Abuja

Our prices are negotiable.

INSTALLATION IS FREE

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somez(m): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Buy wallpapers.

www.fracanwallpaperetal..com
oduncojamaica:
Pls my Oga in the house ,how do i get rid of the pop cement on my living room wall,
pls note that am not ready for wall screeding and painting yet and i want to move into my House.
Picture is attached
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by siralos135: 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
timesup234:
sure i will drop the details here i am not looking for anyone to give me work. All i am concern about is make sure you appreciate a honest person and i am not even talking about myself. It is rare getting the right info in regards to the cost of building due to peoples attitude.

Thank you bro! I appreciate the fact that you didn't take offence.I am here to learn and I sincerely appreciate everyone who have consistently been contributing to this thread.
Your businesses shall continually experience increase as you continually give.
God bless you all

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lukkens: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
timesup234:
8 bags of cement will be needed for the casting and hanging of 20 windows. Workmanship for big windows is 2500 and 1500 for smaller ones

I really appreciate, may God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by JWTheocracy1: 6:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
Good day house, please how much would build a 5 bedroom bungalow with self contained each, from starting to finishing. Proposed destination is Imo state with a step tile roofing. Please I need a very need a good estimate.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by raymondFirstborn(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
JWTheocracy1:
Good day house, please how much would build a 5 bedroom bungalow with self contained each, from starting to finishing. Proposed destination is Imo state with a step tile roofing. Please I need a very need a good estimate.

a 5bedroom bungalow budget between 9 - 12m with good finishing.

You can contact me for a cost breakdown and estimate

09056082348(call & whatsapp)
Raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by oduncojamaica(m): 7:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
Rubbiish:

I think u may have to paint only the inner to cover up the pop stains
Thanks my Oga
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
oduncojamaica:
Pls my Oga in the house ,how do i get rid of the pop cement on my living room wall,
pls note that am not ready for wall screeding and painting yet and i want to move into my House.
Picture is attached

For my one opinion I think painting is the only way
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by suelamar: 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
Thanks for sharing! https://kinghomesnsw.com.au/ is a decent builder. What they do instead is offer various options of the floor plan with different changes you might want to make. But if you want a wall moved or something, they won’t do it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by holatunjy(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2019
Am a detailed architect, a builder and a construction expert
I design and build
San designs construction
Visit our site www.sdconstruction.com.ng
Call us : +2347065533857
IG:sandesignsconstruction
Fb:sandesigns architecture
Linkedin: sandesignsconstruction
Twitter: Sandesigns

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by holatunjy(m): 10:22am On Mar 28, 2019
Here is more

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by holatunjy(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2019
Nigeria architect . Nigeria builder

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by blacksta(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2019
Dear House

Please recommend a qualified build Engineer (he or she will be verified and recent work checked ) to provide oversight on an existing rebuild project

Many thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 11:40am On Mar 28, 2019
holatunjy:
Here is more
Beautiful and creative

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by teaandteea: 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
we provide bulldozer clearing and tractor services
ploughing 20k per hectare.
harrowing 18k per hectare.
ridging 18k per hectare.
we provide service for mechanized maize planting, cowpea and soya beans e.t.c
you can also contact us for your harvesting of crops like maize. e.t.c using combined harvester
these rates are negotiable depending on the type and size of land you want to work on.
We do all d job to your satisfaction.
contact us on : 08125193014.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by holatunjy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
blacksta:
Dear House

Please recommend a qualified build Engineer (he or she will be verified and recent work checked ) to provide oversight on an existing rebuild project

Many thanks
I recommend myself Arc San

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by holatunjy(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Contact us today
+2347065533857
www.sdconstruction.com.ng
Sandesignsconstruction@gmail.com

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by soulchuks: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
hi
mufutau55:
Off-Topic Thread - To Discuss Anything and Everything that doesn't fit into an individual thread.
Let's discuss everything pertaining to Building Constructions, Real estate and some more.

Note: Please no products or services advertisements... there are plenty of other threads for that already. No buying and selling on this thread.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hajivince(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
blacksta:
Dear House

Many thanks

I am available
Call/WhatsApp: 08069452707
Email: crystallinksintltd@gmail.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SVPROJECT(m): 4:16am On Mar 29, 2019
JWTheocracy1:
8-9m with exquisite finishing.
For your Building Plan/Estimate,
WhatsApp or Call 070-3111-2625
SVProject@yahoo.com
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SVPROJECT(m): 4:17am On Mar 29, 2019
blacksta:
Dear House

Many thanks

At Your Service
WhatsApp/Call 07031112625
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by soulchuks: 1:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
hi smiley
mufutau55:
Off-Topic Thread - To Discuss Anything and Everything that doesn't fit into an individual thread.
Let's discuss everything pertaining to Building Constructions, Real estate and some more.

Note: Please no products or services advertisements... there are plenty of other threads for that already. No buying and selling on this thread.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
please house what is the reasonable price to pay for 4 bedroom foundation digging (excavation)?i do not want to be ripped off please.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by timesup234: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
boyestic:
please house what is the reasonable price to pay for 4 bedroom foundation digging (excavation)?i do not want to be ripped off please.
use six diggers at the rate of 3500 each. Their labor also include pouring of the foundation with granite.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
timesup234:
use six diggers at the rate of 3500 each. Their labor also include pouring of the foundation with granite.
Thank you for your response,so #3500 daily and do you have an idea of how many days it should take them?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bixton(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
timesup234:

Is this the rate and pattern that exists at your area?

Diggers are paid by the metre/depth.
#300(bungalow)//#500(single storey).

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by timesup234: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
boyestic:
Thank you for your response,so #3500 daily and do you have an idea of how many days it should take them?
one day
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by pafra(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Please experts in the house i am geting confuse which one is better aluminum roofing sheets nigeria or foreign roofing sheets. although the foreign sheets are cheaper makes you save money. beyound the cost i want to make a wish decision. i want expert view on this.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bashirbge(m): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex with BQ)

Palm is located in Cedarwood City, Abuja.

If you want to Invest in a Terrace that is suitable for the modern family, Palm is the ideal structure to own. This tastefully finished 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex, titled, Palm, is what you want. You will get a property that is set on 120Sqm per unit

Besides, Palm comes packed with extra features like a living room, kitchen with a store, dining, family lounge, visitor’s convenience, anteroom, lobby, balcony, and BQ

NHF at 6% interest rate of N15 Million Naira ,payable over 25 Years

F01 District.

Content from Nigeria Property Centre
Read more at: https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/houses/terraced-duplexes/abuja/kubwa/387378-3-bedroom-terrace-duplex-with-bq-palm-is-located-in-cedarwood-city-abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) ... (3706) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KEVIND and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.