Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,993 members, 7,938,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:55 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4681039 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) ... (3749) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
. . . . . . so where were we?

The last few pages, we’ve been showcasing the escapades of our 2000 posts a day laptop builder, the resident property section’s internet search engine brabus / kobocity / brabus / n3xt, the one that has the answer to every question because the internet is where he lives full time and he can monitor and complete actual builds while posting on Nland 24/7. If that doesn’t tell you something, pray for more discernment.

Forgive me for ignoring mentions alluding to a personal experience with n3xt / brabus or even more laughable and silly, a competitor. The fact that it is beyond people’s comprehension that I can do this for 100% altruistic reasons speaks volumes about the level of our moral decadence. Sorry to burst your bubble but I have never and would never deal with a character like n3xt / brabus and I do not know any of his victims, I just have blood in my veins and I don’t have it in me to watch someone fall into a hole hidden under a carpet when I know the hole is there. If he had defrauded me, I can guarantee that he would be walking the streets in rags by now and everything he ever owned would have been reduced to nought. I don’t play with scammers, not at all. The one person that ever tried to scam me (unsuccessfully), by the time I was done dealing with him, he knew he should not have tried it, it was simply not worth his suffering. My bullshit-ometer is always on high alert. I can smell a con a mile away.

If you cannot speak up unless something impacts you personally, then shame on you. Most of you objecting to my posts are too chicken to speak out because you are afraid of being labelled or ostracized from this community. I have no such concerns, I’m not looking for new friends, I am not using any Nland businesses and I have zero vested interest.

Most of you voicing your displeasure would do the same thing n3xt has done, I realize that and it is the reason why you struggle to get where you want to be in life, you are part of awon “ota aje” enemies of enterprise, association of fraudsters. God is not mocked, we reap what we sow. For every supporter of criminal activity, your own fraudster will find you or maybe they’ve already found you and that’s why you’ve been reduced to spewing nonsense since you have no self respect, no self awareness, no one and nothing to tell you how deplorable it is to come online and actively support fraud. As the elders say “ bi bi ire o se fi owo ra.” You cannot buy good breeding!

Like I have said repeatedly, my posts are for those that work for their money, not aspiring or active fraudsters so don’t feel obliged to talk, just ignore my posts.

Brabus is back here after the hiatus because God does not bless anything we steal from others. What is not yours is not yours. I’m sure in 2016, he thought he’d never have to come back to Nland again but here we are, the moni don finish, it’s back to Nland hustle because kobo city is unlikely to yield the same kind of payoff, now or in the future. By the way, newbies, beware of “verified “ contractors/suppliers from that website. Birds of the same feather flock together - that is a fact of life. Be extra careful with the so called verification done by the same guy with a litany of fraud issues attached to his person and his business here on Nland. Can the blind lead the blind?

I deliver a promise - any kobo that is fraudulently obtained from here will create a hole that will leak a 1000 fold out of the pockets of the one that defrauds, whether that be brabus / n3xt or any others. The money will not do one good thing in the life of the fraudster, it will flow away like water down the river. You can count on it.

When you object to criminal behaviour being called out so that a newbie can be saved from future anguish, what do you think that makes you? After 10 years on Nairaland, no reputable (note -desperate, hungry sub contractors and associates do not fall under this definition) regular here can vouch for n3xt / brabus because they know what he’s capable of. You should check why you are getting hot under the collar about my posts.

If only 1 person is saved from the clutches of one man’s demented greed, that is enough for me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:25am On Mar 23, 2021
nnadychuks:
baba n3xt, the oga kpatakpata of anything concerning building materials. Kindly send their name via text or WhatsApp pls 08116671284. I really need this sir

So you’re aware?? I’ll chat you up.

I just woke up.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:29am On Mar 23, 2021
Blessedsunny2:
Still in stock ur available Spanish tiles
Wall and floor tiles� Am (blessedsunny2)
WhatsApp:09077504287,07062955047
Head office: agric market block 10 shop 55 Odun-ade bus stop badagry expressway Coker-Lagos.

This is good! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:11am On Mar 23, 2021
grin grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:15am On Mar 23, 2021
grin grin

My life has been a very wonderful one!

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:16am On Mar 23, 2021
grin

People like us never have to worry about haterz because there are several millions praying for us every day.

Thank you does it for us.

What else can you say to a man who is still selling blocks at N200 in this current economy?

Thank you grin grin

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:24am On Mar 23, 2021
Just a tip of what I’m up to in another sphere.

I have only one life and I’m living it well - to make a difference in my world.

_____

Keep posting. I have more goodies to share.

Next is the Vice President’s Tech Hub. Let’s share with you Brabus’ involvement grin grin

_________
Reminder

Share just one project brabus collected money for and he never delivered.

Just one! Let’s see how much you know.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:38am On Mar 23, 2021
MMotimo:
. . . . . .

...because kobo city is unlikely to yield the same kind of payoff, now or in the future.

Smiles. Watch it happen.

I know it’s kind of tough for the pessimists and those who have a problem for every solution. Building systems come easy for someone like me.

My job is to set the stage and watch out for things that undermine result. I do that very well.

________
Reminder

Share just one project brabus collected money for and he never delivered.

Just one! Let’s see how much you know.

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 1:59am On Mar 23, 2021
From Kobocity Self Builder’s Lounge | Plasterboard Installation

https://www.kobocity.com/d/116-alternative-for-pop/12

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 2:15am On Mar 23, 2021
Building a Better World.

Still wondering why Nigeria is not moving forward? A lot of us are busy fighting people (contractors, lecturers, petrol attendants, our spouses...) and not working on fixing the faulty systems.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KelvinCoaster(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2021
n3xt:
Building a Better World.

Still wondering why Nigeria is not moving forward? A lot of us are busy fighting people (contractors, lecturers, petrol attendants, our spouses...) and not working on fixing the faulty systems.

I love your response n3xt.
mmotimo,do yourself a favour by sharing one project brabus/n3xt collected money and did not deliver!

If you can't,then stop these NONSENSE here!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 6:43am On Mar 23, 2021
KelvinCoaster:

I love your response n3xt.
mmotimo,do yourself a favour by sharing one project brabus/n3xt collected money and did not deliver!

If you can't,then stop these NONSENSE here!

Let them mention one. They can never and will never.

I asked one in January. I guess he’s still looking for thousand ways to cover up his fictitious N3m naira lies.

I’ll give all the details about the projects here. The name of the owners, the amount paid and the contract agreement.

Brabus don’t take money upfront. Our projects are milestone based.
________

Let them mention one of brabus project that exceed even 60 days.
________

All my projects are here on nairaland and we never delete a single post.
_________

We know their tactics and I told my client (ongoing project) the implication of sharing here.
The clear intention is to portend brabus as a bad person so as to scare the client.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:04am On Mar 23, 2021
Updates: XL6 Trillion | Atrium House by NextHome

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2021
For all these haters trying to tarnish Brabus / next good name. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You are all envious and jealous at the same time of his good achievements as the best building engineer in Nigeria.

Please leave this thread if you have nothing else to say.

N3xt, carry go
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2021
Things happen, people make mistakes to learn and grow. If next made mistakes in the past, or did not meet clients expectations in the past, does it warrant all this nonsense. I wonder why one should be crying more that the berieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2021
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos(T&C applies) .

12v 200a ..... N16,000
12v 150a.......N12,000
12v 100a.......N8,000
2v 500a ......N5,500

If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver .

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 8:36am On Mar 23, 2021
CANADIAN SOLAR PANELS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ORDER !!

Canadian solar panels:
335w poly.......70,000
355w mono ...80,000
385w mono....85,000
435w mono....95,000

Datasheet also available on request

Clubbing energy efficiency with renewable energy will give us the much-needed window to incubate the renewable energy sector, particularly large solar, without having to increase the price of electricity. - by Jamshyd Godrej

Contact,
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2021
FLASH SALES! ALL BRAND NEW WITH WARRANTY!!

1) SMK 12/48v 40a (150v) mppt ..65,000

2) Schneider 1.5kva 24v Solar/hybrid pure sinewave inverter ... 80,000

3) Axpert 3000w 24v solar/hybrid pure sinewave lcd wall mount inverter with inbuilt 40a mppt SOLAR charge controller .... 180,000

4) Sorotec 3000w 24v (inbuilt 100a mppt) pure sinewave hybrid inverter .... 210,000

5) German Phocos 5kw 48v hybrid inverter ..... 550,000

6) Axpert 5kva 48v (50a , 90voc inbuilt solar controller) pure sinewave hybrid inverter ... 200k

7) Foreign pro solar roof mount set "Comfortably takes 4 units of 300-500w panels" ..... 34,000

cool WeCO ESS 5k3 lithium battery, 5.3kwh 51.2v ... 1.5m (Expecting stock)

9) WeCO ESS 4K4 lithium battery, 4.35kwh 51.2v ..... 1.350m (Available)

10) Quanta 200a battery ..... 138,000 "2 units above" , 140,00 "unit price".

11) Exulted 230a Tubular battery.... 120,000

12) Genus 230a lead carbon Tubular battery... 130,000

13) Ritar 200AH 12V .... 125,000

14) Ritar 150AH 12V slim ..... 105,000

15) Ritar 105AH 12V Slim ... 85,000

*Tubular / flooded deep cycle battery maintenance distilled water & electrolytes now available!*

Distilled water 1L (12 in pack) ... 5,000
Distilled water 25L (with free gallon) ... 6,500
Electrolyte (Accurate specific gravity) ...7,500

Direct from chemical industrial plant ! Place your orders now !!

Contact,
081-350-31951

YOU CAN PICK UP SOME ITEMS IF BASED IN LAGOS OR SIMPLY PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR WAYBILL NOW...

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 8:51am On Mar 23, 2021
One of our projects

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2021
Aforxzy:
One of our projects

Nice one. Is it a quadplex?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sgtkole: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2021
Good morning house,

Please help to verify these prices my carpenter brought yesterday for storage/gate house. Also he is wants workmanship of 100k to build it.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2021
sgtkole:
Good morning house,

Please help to verify these prices my carpenter brought yesterday for storage/gate house. Also he is wants workmanship of 100k to build it.

Material cost perfectly in order. The labour should be pegged at 40k max.

I just did one.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2021
Are you into solar installation?
SolarConsultant:
Best Practices for Building Roof for Solar in Nigeria

In the world today we have seen a rise in the use of solar energy due to its reduction on cost of purchasing energy, and a cleaner self owned power production for most a duration of 25 – 30 years of the solar panel 100 to 80 percent drop in power production, meaning if you are in your 30’s now and you decide to go solar, you will use this system till you get to your 50’s and at that time for a good solar panel choice you can be sure it would have only reduced efficiency by at most 20%, that is amazing.

Lets go right into the discussion on building roof systems for your solar panels

Back in the day is when people build roofs for the purpose of protecting their houses against rain, sun rays, security, luxury and beauty, architectural great designs, even though all this are good reasons to build roofs they are fast fading away for the need of efficient roofing systems, to build not just to cover the house but to serve as energy for the entire house!, and this is amazing, that a house can use its roof to generate as much energy required to power appliances, is the real deal.

Now the new system of building for a forward thinking building or home owner will prioritize or implement best, calculated effort to build roofs to get the maximum power from the free gift God Almighty gave us from His Kingdom which was situated below His Heaven to Shine on both the good and the evil, enabling all to partake of His Grace in the very words of the greatest philosopher Jesus Christ.

Factors to be considered before building your roof or at least if your roof as been built, factors to consider to maximize what you have.

Orientation
Shade
Material
Pitch
In this post I will include only 3 of this then continue in the later post

Orientation: This is one of the most important point you would need to know, but before we talk about this you need to be educated about the way the way the earth revolves around the sun , ( or better we say sun moves )
Nigeria’s Average daylight is about 11hrs and sun hours is about 8 hours or more for northern states, meaning if there must be a place designed to operate solely for solar power generation its our blessed nation, please note that daylight is highly different from sunlight, daylight is just when the day is bright enough for movement and the sun is not really up yet, and that’s always around 6am to 5pm daily and in the midst is the sunlight when the sun is up proper, obviously you may have understood the difference by now, those windy and cloudy days are examples of normal daylight, even though that can also charge your batteries and power your home its not as significant or powerful as when the sun is really up. though if calculated correctly you can get the best from your daylight too.

for the purpose of this article you lets narrow down on sunlight hours, the sun hours are really from 9am – 5pm, and most sunny times are near the noon and after noon,

looking at the image above if the sun moves from east to west guess where is best to be the widest part of your roof?, obviously the south is the best so as the sun moves it always shines on your solar panels for best efficiency, and if you already have your widest place south-east its not a bad deal as such only that it may reduce your energy harvest from the sun about 10-20%, even though south facing solar panels are the best the second to it is south-west facing solar panels, you would notice the sun moves in the morning from the west and around 12noon – 5pm to the west meaning it can as well harvest a lot energy too.

please note that it doesn’t mean southwest facing solar panels wont get any energy as at 8am-12noon, it certainly will but not as much as a south facing solar panel

In the subsequent post you will get to know about other considerations before building your roof such as Pitch, Shade, Material, Age, Size.
Source: https://jekitech.com/best-practices-for-building-roof-for-solar-in-nigeria/
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2021
n3xt:

Nice one. Is it a quadplex?

Thanks.
No, it's a triplex. Consisting of 5 units terrace apartments

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Naijapal: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2021
MMotimo:
. . . . . . so where were we?

By the way, newbies, beware of “verified “ contractors/suppliers from that website. Birds of the same feather flock together - that is a fact of life. Be extra careful with the so called verification done by the same guy with a litany of fraud issues attached to his person and his business here on Nland. Can the blind lead the blind?

Now it seems your issue has moved from person to organization.
https://www.kobocity.com is thinking of creating a solution for clients and contractors.
Are you comfortable how client-vendor relationship has been here?
Are you comfortable at the way issues are resolved here?
What solution do you have?

At kobocity we think of solution.
Pursuing a robber will not stop others from robbing but creating a system that discourage people from robbing will be more productive. That's what sane society do first before thinking of purnishment for offenders. That's what we are working on at kobocity.

If you have positive ideas, we will welcome them. We are open to improvement.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Enyinne(f): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2021
Its in human nature that people will get jealous of your progress, will try to sabotage your efforts, and if they cant keep up with your progress , they resort to cheap blackmail and attacks . Many see him as boostful while still craving to share half of his experience on this forum . Most lack the job experience and lacks writing skill to express the little the know . I can feel from a distance the hatred against this Brabus grin
vanbonattel:
For all these haters trying to tarnish Brabus / next good name. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You are all envious and jealous at the same time of his good achievements as the best building engineer in Nigeria.

Please leave this thread if you have nothing else to say.

N3xt, carry go

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SolarConsultant: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2021
somehow:
Are you into solar installation?

Yes sir.

Installation of durable Complete Solar Systems, Inverters and Batteries only with professional hands.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2021
Okay, Noted sir.
SolarConsultant:

Yes sir.

Installation of durable Complete Solar Systems, Inverters and Batteries only with professional hands.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ozimec(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2021
erico2k2:

Im just a willing DIYer the Pros who can answer your question are here, me I just did pay as you go on my build and adjust as I see fit and according to my packet at the time. What you can do is have a plan on how you want to go about this, Seek for the cost of how to start, ie your foundation costing,labour plus material cost up till DPC, then start from there.That one you see on mine has cost per stage but is was for a two floor plan but go fru it and see what you can learn from there.

Okay thanks. I will do just that
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ozimec(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2021
QSFemi:
Good morning.

Your request for an estimate for this building of yours is such an effort and time taking one.

You're seeking cost of construction from the foundation to the roof and that's a serious job given the fact that you've two building plans.

Why not engage a professional QS to do that for you?

Okay thanks. I will do just that

(1) (2) (3) ... (2065) (2066) (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) ... (3749) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Godisgreatest1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.