Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,709 members, 7,882,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4544045 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) ... (3707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AlphamaleTech1(m): 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
Nomyth:

With the issue of snakes trending and people advised to flush their toilets with sniper, petrol, salt, bleach, antiseptic, and all forms of fumigation.

Question is, how does your bio- digester hold against these barrage of chemical weapon?

Will the active bacteria not be killed?

No no no, there is nothing like bacteria killing snakes, the truth is that the snake doesn't have any hole to penetrate when it comes to Digester, we have the filter which is constructed like a rock with little holes which only water can pass tru, aside that, there is no way a snake can penetrate tru a bio Digester.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AlphamaleTech1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2021
Tsuccesssquare:

Interesting, I would need this soon.

Few questions.

- What does it require for maintenance? And how often should this be done?

- is there a way this can be buried in the ground for cars to pass through? Or some part of it must be above the ground level? Location is around Bogije.

- Where will water in this biodigester be discharged to?

Doesn't require any maintainance, the only thing u should do is just make sure pads and pampers doesn't go tru frequently or even at all. The pads can't be degraded just like I discussed earlier, and concerning the burying of bio digester, that's the main joy of installing a bio digester, we can make it invisible, monst of the pictures I posted was taken before the home owners level the ground, depends on what u want we do.... Moreover a bio digester doesn't require much space, we can install it anywhere in the compound coz it doesn't smell, if u av a space that is just 3ft wide and 7 ft kind digester is good to go bro and lastly about the water, we have a seperate constructed to accommodate the water and dried off immediately the water gets there another joy is that water doesn't stay in d digester for any seconds, it goes into d soaking pit Immediately u flush. 08165641857.

Pls if am not online on whatsapp to chat I will be on-site working pls u can as well give me a call. Pls. Am here to serve u all.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AlphamaleTech1(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
DancingSkeleton:
Please explain in detail if you can, how does this function? I’ve seen i numbers of times on this forum yet I still don’t know how it functions

It functions just like the old soak away but what makes it joy for home owners is that it doesn't smell or retain water, immediately u flush the human waste and water goes directly into the Digester but the water goes down immediately through what we call filter, the filter seperates the human waste from the water, retains the waste and channel just the water down to another place where we call soaking pit and dry off immediately. It doesn't consume much space online the old soak away and nothing can penetrate tru bio Digester...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AlphamaleTech1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
kopell:
this is really nice. I’m really interested in it I will book you down when I get to the stage.

Ok sir, 08165641857
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AlphamaleTech1(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jeff68:

I texted u on WhatsApp, still waiting for a response.

Ibeju right?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by spyder880(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
justified007:
Good evening my Ogas in the building, please I will like to know the name of the tools those drilling borehole (manual) used to break rock . I heard there's a driller they use to do that and where can I buy it.

Eegunmogaji2 , nxt , michilins ,hslbrokers2 , gbadexy and other ogas in the building

You mean this tool?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by justified007: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
spyder880:

You mean this tool?

Yes Sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by justified007: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2021
gbadexy:

Ask rotechh77

Thanks baba
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by debeey87(m): 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2021
n3xt:

I’m sure you can get better quality within your budget

Thanks. I'll consider that only that I am not on ground to oversee things.
How much will you pay to plaster internal and external walls including decking for the attached floor plan. My bricklayer has quoted about 400k for his workmanship.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
sonnie10:

Your house is a contemporary design, the very opposite of what stamped concrete represents. Stamped concrete is just the replication of gothic design but in less cost effective way. Real stone stucco would be more appealing, if stone look is desired.
Tiles are more contemporary and would be more suitable for that style of building.

Another angle but in the original design, only one place is to be bricked. The rest are more of paintings.

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SurveyorGeo: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
Good evening my Ogas in the house,
https://guardian.ng/news/outrage-as-fha-demolishes-multi-billion-houses-at-festac-town/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&Echobox=1638271148

Check the status of the land before making payments. We just saved someone from losing 118m on a plot of land in Lekki just last week. 08069018449. Thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
gbadexy:

Ask rotechh77
Oga gbadex I greet o
The tools is called diamond drilling bit: used to break and drill out rock inside borehole

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Bobbyflips1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE AT KayFarms Estate
Iju, Ifako Ajaiye

Full plot: N45.75m
Half plots: N27.75m
Quarter Plots: N12.5m

call/whatsapp/text : ‪09060379694‬
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by justified007: 12:16am On Dec 01, 2021
rotecch77:

Oga gbadex I greet o
The tools is called diamond drilling bit: used to break and drill out rock inside borehole

Thanks and God bless you Sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Hamthablow(m): 12:17am On Dec 01, 2021
n3xt:

Shurflo and Singflo. There’s also DC booster pump version

Chief I have interest in this so portable.
How much is it in today's market?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 12:54am On Dec 01, 2021
omanzo02:

What types of hardwood are suitable for roofing with and without treatment?
oguns, akun, Itara, eki, ayin, orin dudu, ope, iroko, igi-nla, ogborugboru, OFU, okilolo, Agberigbe, meliana.

All of these above are good woods, if they are cut down when they are full mature, for sawing. These are the best woods for roofing, they are anti termite woods.

Note, the best and the most expensive woods in the world are just two, they can be for over a thousands years after cut down, they are iron woods, and they are present in almost all the states in Nigeria.

Note:
Mahogany and Masonia.
There is nothing you can't use them for, from roofing carcass, to carving of Idols statutes, to ships that span on the oceans, seas and rivers for years, these are the woods the Benin kingdom specialized in using in the NOKS Civilization, explaining the creations of God, what they see, what they observe, and what they know and believe in, since they can't see the one that created them, but they feel him everyday of their life's on earth �.

Send email@

mountproperties@outlook.com

Contact signature for chat only.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 2:14am On Dec 01, 2021
happy new month forumites

May this be a month of success, joy, happiness, peace, love, fruitfulness and prosperous in the powerful name of God.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 2:55am On Dec 01, 2021
Chikebrain:

Chief no update from you yet
we’ve been really tie down o but on or before weekend surely
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 4:58am On Dec 01, 2021
justified007:
Good evening my Ogas in the building, please I will like to know the name of the tools those drilling borehole (manual) used to break rock . I heard there's a driller they use to do that and where can I buy it.

Eegunmogaji2 , nxt , michilins ,hslbrokers2 , gbadexy and other ogas in the building
you can contact me cause I have one for sale. I got it but it was too big for what I intended to use it for
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 5:21am On Dec 01, 2021
Good morning and happy New month.
There have been a lot of suggestions and solutions on how to Prevent snakes from entering our homes.
I will say we should follow all as we don't know where the reptile is hiding.
Now let's talk about snakes in the Toilet and Bathroom.
Snakes can come into the Toilet through the connection point such as drains or vents.
One of the ways we can Prevent snakes is - .Install sieve along the sewer.
You can get a snake grill or Net to be installed.
Call your Plumber,let them put a net on the Vent Cowl
All your drains leading to the septic tank and Soak away,let them put Net there.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 5:58am On Dec 01, 2021
hamtabfawaz:

@Kolashangne Yeah, Truly said.

@Bobkezel Only if you have the time and energy to oversee/monitor from start to finish.

My advice: Just treat them well & you will never have to worry.

Noted, thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 6:29am On Dec 01, 2021
“How much?”
"Send me your account details"
"sent! Kindly confirm payment"

Dear entrepreneurs, this is the kind of customers that will locate us in this month of December and beyond.
Happy Last Month of 2021 May we Witness More on earth in Good health and Wealth

For your Quality Roofing Sheet and Rain gutter

Whatsapp 08085310359

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2021
I welcome you and your entire family into the last month of the year 2021.
I pray, not only that you will end this year well and strong alone, but that you will also celebrate and rejoice over every situation against your been alive to see the year 2022. This shall be your December to remember for good in all areas. Happy new month!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 7:07am On Dec 01, 2021
Money needed to do interlocking (compound interlock) = 2M above

Money needed to do floor stamping = 2M above

Wealthy Nigerians go for any of the two options but do you know that using LAWN is cheaper and more beautiful?

Plant some carpet grass, buy a lawn mower and install sprinklers in some strategic locations! Viola! You can’t spend up to 500k

Interlock might be used to create pathways only

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2021
Happy new month everyone.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 7:39am On Dec 01, 2021
rotecch77:

1:5 for the plastering
1: 4 for the rendering

Still on the plastering of this contemporary building

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2021
Blessed sunny global investment home of building materials
Blessed Sam building materials ENTERPRISES
HAPPY NEW MONTH OF DECEMBER, WE ALL SHALL REMIND BLESSED ON TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD. Amen

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2021
money121:
“How much?”
"Send me your account details"
"sent! Kindly confirm payment"

Dear entrepreneurs, this is the kind of customers that will locate us in this month of December and beyond.
Happy Last Month of 2021 May we Witness More on earth in Good health and Wealth

For your Quality Roofing Sheet and Rain gutter

Whatsapp 08085310359

Amin.

And we too shall not disappoint.

This month of December, let’s keep our promises.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Born2conquer:

Wealthy Nigerians go for any of the two options but do you know that using LAWN is cheaper and more beautiful?

Plant some carpet grass, buy a lawn mower and install sprinklers in some strategic locations! Viola! You can’t spend up to 500k

My plan exactly.

I don't want all concrete floor
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2021
FEGEITOK:

My plan exactly.

I don't want all concrete floor
We will even save moreeee money, natural air and all
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 8:28am On Dec 01, 2021
Born2conquer:

Great idea, if that’s what the homeowner wants.

I’ve spent the better part of 20 years growing grass, fertilizing, the mowing and or mulching. I’m not interested in that nonsense cycle in my retirement.

I’ll do and I’m doing concrete but lots of trees which will only need occasional trimming.

Similar to these Arizonans grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2021
Good morning here..

Contact me for your roofing woods.

All at affordable prices

(1) (2) (3) ... (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) (2618) (2619) (2620) ... (3707) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: timelineinc and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.