Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:27 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4543081 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) ... (3707) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
n3xt:

I have nothing to say here. I offered to do it at no cost to you but you bluntly refused.

You got sacked for performance issue, yet you think we'd let you back on site to "repair"?

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:21pm On Dec 28, 2021
topsy23:

Like a COREN registered we have our annual fees that we normally pay
not that, coren have a certain calculation of fees that a licenced engineer should pay as it concerns when handling project, usually enormous for client to pay. Mist times people don't want to adhere it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
n3xt:

We paid for this and had it delivered on site as at May 2021. Check the record.
I’m happy to refund the cost.

You were not contracted to deliver the glass to site but to install.

You have the current figure to pay on the valuation.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
n3xt:

Is that all? When I saw 97.5% advance payment, I was expecting to see we bought 30 tons truck of granite, trailer load of cement etc. .

Yes, it cost me ₦2.45m which you are to refund 1st week of January.

For being the person I have been to you on this project, refund ₦2m!

If you need receipts, I'd gladly send them to you including payment confirmations.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
somehow:

One was the master bedroom toilet
Then that of the kitchen.

Check the pictures, they are.
You guys would hardly get anywhere with the back and forth.
The reason is these. In a system where the regulatory system is not functional, people which define their own standards (clients and contractors included).
It always play out two ways. When a building project is given out on contractor providing material, you get just the standard. When the client insists on providing materials, the contractors would request for the highest possible materials needed, almost close to waste.
There might be few exceptions, but I personally have never seen any that is different.

At this point, all I see here is a disputed difference of about #1M.

Is it possible that you guys come to a compromise on that difference and leave the details out.
The detail is causing more problem than solution.

On a side note, I like the house. Both the financier and the builder tried well well. I am even beginning to think all this is to attract more ‘clients’
Sense no go kil mi!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Dubemcapital1(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
FEGEITOK:

I remember commending you profusely for the long post in which you outlined 4 ways to resolve this commercial dispute including litigation, mediation, etc.

In the spirit of transparency which you have clearly espoused.

Your professional decisions have been called into question.

Indeed part of the resolution of this debacle seems to hang on how did you arrive at certain figures?

This has led to calls for an independent QS.

I pray and hope you will walk the talk so we see that this transparency which you preach applies to everyone including you.

If it were to apply to some parties except you that would be grounds for a case of discrimination against you and serious award of damages against you.

Please don't give ground for that assumption.

There is a reason why justice requires a disinterested party to listen to both sides of the matter, and to give both side equal representation before passing judgment.

I still hold you in high esteem until evidence points to the opposite.

If this issue were to be before the court, the court would distill it into one issue: What is the quantum of refund due to the client from the vendor?

The vendor does not dispute that he owes the Client

The Client does not dispute that the Vendor owes him

The dispute is about the figure or figures owed?

As far the QS is concerned, and as far as the court is concerned, the issue for determination is this: Would any other QS have arrived at the same figure that the Client's QS arrived at.

This in short is the case of the Vendor, I cannot imagine how by any stretch of imagination and by reviewing any law in the books this makes the Vendor a criminal.

The dispute is centered on the valuation of the QS.

So, QS, please show working, to borrow local parlance.

If any other disinterested QS would have arrived at the same figure, then the Vendor has no case.

If any other disinterested QS would have arrived at a different figure, then the Vendor has a case.

Honestly, I am good with this submission but on the other side, if he was committed up to 97% to secure materials in advance and he didn't, I think it's quite suspicious and questionable

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
sonnie10:

The reason is these. In a system where the regulatory system is not functional, people which define their own standards (clients and contractors included).
It always play out two ways. When a building project is given out on contract providing material, you get just the standard. When the client insists on providing materials, they contractors would request for the highest possible materials needed, almost close to waste.
They might be few exceptions, but I personally have never seen any that is different.

Is it possible that you guys come to a compromise on that difference and leave the details out.
The details is causing more problem than solution.

On a side note, I like the house. Both the financier and the builder tried well well. I am even beginning to think is all this is to attract more ‘clients’
Sense no go kil mi!

Please this is not the time to joke.

I once wasted 1 weeks wage paid to the PM because he was on site and contractor and his people didn't show up.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2021
n3xt:

You’re right. RC wall beside the fins.

I take that back.

You're just a cheap crook .

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dubemcapital1:

Honestly, I am good with this submission but on the other side, if he was committed up to 97% to secure materials in advance and he didn't, I think it's quite suspicious and questionable

I have asked him countless times to post pictures of the materials he left on site and even the status of the building then.

I have done my obligations here.

I spent way more than 2.45m completing his job and correcting errors but the QS didn't include them all in the valuation just because some weren't captured in the original bill.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by IDnoble80: 7:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
somehow:

I once wasted 1 weeks wage paid to the PM because he was on site and contractor and his people didn't show up.

Please stop replying this peopled they are wasting your time…

The crook brabus know the truth but he will rather drag this on to buy more time

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2021
somehow:

Oga joke for 1 min to relieve stress. Na person way dey healthy dey live for house.
He might have perceived the situation as no longer conducive to appear for such meeting.

Try inviting him to any neutral safe place like the court or station. He won’t have a choice.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2021
Godisgreatest1:

Hello, please your response is insensitive. I thought in NL, vendors that always post quality pictures and long epistles are 'Professionals' compared to others.

Unless you have a reason. You can share. Thank you.
There is a saying that if you want to dine with the devil you need a long spoon, How many times have we been here with n3xt
People like him are who I call necessary evil, U got to be full proof to deal with him. If you search on him here you will see countless cases against him and his response are all same. He has all his facts and evidence ready for any sort of litigation as u can see from all his response. If after all the talk year in year out U still go and deal with him and you do not have a long spoon U come here to complain? don't you think we here from day one have the right to be angry and think you are taking us back to the pages amongst the 200s?Look at how many pages we have spent on this issue dont you see how this is denying others who want to learn the privileges and more so for other contractors and builders on here who want to showcase their own service and products, this cast a dark shadow on them of which the reality on ground is not truee.Do you have any idea of how many persons on here and off line have lost money to this same guy?All I got to say is simple, arrest the guy or take him to court if he is found wanting, all this back and fort on NL wont work cos all we can only do is ask one person to pay the other.

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2021
sonnie10:

Oga joke for 1 min to relieve stress. Na person way dey healthy dey live for house.
He might have perceived the situation as no longer conducive to appear for such meeting.

Trying inviting him to any neutral safe place like the court or station. He won’t have a choice.

I don't need inviting him. Person wey no come for handover wan come when he don hold my money for months?

He's got my bank account details, he should do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 7:49pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

There is a saying that if you want to dine with the devil you need a long spoon, How many times have we been here with n3xt
People like him are who I call necessary evil, U got to be full proof to deal with him. If you search on him here you will see countless cases against him and his response are all same. He has all his facts and evidence ready for any sort of litigation as u can see from all his response. If after all the talk year in year out U still go and deal with him and you do not have a long spoon U come here to complain? don't you think we here from day one have the right to be angry and think you are taking us back to the pages amongst the 200s?Look at how many pages we have spent on this issue dont you see how this is denying others who want to learn the privileges and more so for other contractors and builders on here who want to showcase their own service and products, this cast a dark shadow on them of which the reality on ground is not truee.Do you have any idea of how many persons on here and off line have lost money to this same guy?All I got to say is simple, arrest the guy or take him to court if he is found wanting, all this back and fort on NL wont work cos all we can only do is ask one person to pay the other.

Bringing it here (which he started) is actually going to help others that must have been contacting him offline to see that he hasn't changed.

How would you have known what's happening now after 6 years if not brought here?

At least, Google gets updated with his details and everything about Nexthomes, NextBuild+Design.

If you understand the Internet, you'd know it punishes faster and better than the Nigerian system.

7 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
somehow:

I don't need inviting him. Person wey no come for handover wan come when he don hold my money for months?

He's got my bank account details, he should do the needful.

@ nxt, please open your mouth and say you are ready to talk about the disputed #1M left.

Get him to agree on something.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrinceLat(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
Good day house, please Topsy23 ,twinskenny and other experienced home owners, please i need your input on this;

My electrician just gave me this quote for the wiring of 3 bedroom.

Coleman

1.5mm wire red 6x10,500=63,000
1.5mm wire black 5x10,500=52,500
1.5mm green 4×10,500=42,000
(2.5 wire red 3×17,500=52,500
2.5 wire black 3x17,500=52,500
4mm red 1 =29,000
10mm red=72,000
T.v wire 2 x3500=7000
Finish tape 2 =1000
Total...........=371,000

Uk draka

1.5mm wire red 6x10500=63,000
1.5mm wire black 5x10500=52,000
1.5mm green=10,500
2.5mm 3 coil 3x42,000=126000
4mm 1 x29000=29000
10mm red = 72,000
TV wire 2x3500=7000
Finish tape=1000
Total..........=361,000

According to him, the AC's that will be in the rooms are gonna be 1hp and so the 2.5mm is good enough to carry it

In all fairness, he quoted 4mm for the AC's initially, but when i told him of how my pocket is, he suggested we use 4mm for the parlour AC, as it's likely to be 2hp or 1.5hp, and 2.5mm for the inner ones.

You'll notice there are two quotes, the second was supposed to be lower as he introduced another brand of wire to me which is 3 in 1, picture for reference is attached.

But the difference is not much.

Proposed appliances to be used:-

3 AC
1 water heater
One cooker.

I know our professionals have said 4mm is best for AC, but honestly inflation and scarcity of funds has put me at a cross roads, i wanted to do this wiring February this year, then the quote was far lower, but funds were not available, but i see Topsy23 coming here to say there'll be price hike in cable and like a prophet, gbam, they increase, he has come again to say come January, prices will increase, this is one of the reasons I'm doing this, as funds are still not available.

Thanks for reading the long epistle, pardon me, and thanks in anticipation for your contributions.

Note.

At N3xt, i really dunno you, but i just want to say this to you brother....... A good name they say it's better than silver and gold, some battles are not meant to be fought, talk less of winning it...... Find peace please

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2021
somehow:

Bringing it here (which he started) is actually going to help others that must have been contacting him offline to see that he hasn't changed.

How would you have known what's happening now after 6 years if not brought here?

At least, Google gets updated with his details and everything about Nexthomes, NextBuild+Design.

If you understand the Internet, you'd know it punishes faster and better than the Nigerian system.
Bro Im not going t o be harsh on you cos you are losing money here, I feel this, However I joined Nairaland 2007 and you did 2009, Im sure you are old enough on this platform to understand how this works. I don't want to list names and open bad wounds, but if you search on here long enough you will see this same pattern play out with n3xt/brabus and other names he has.you will get to know this same guy has up to 5 user names on nairaland.No one is saying do not give people work but why this same guy with multiple issues and do you think its fair people of this forum and reminded of same thing year in year out? do you think so? be honest?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

Bro Im not going t o be harsh on you cos you are losing money here, I feel this, However I joined Nairaland 2007 and you did 2009, Im sure you are old enough on this platform to understand how this works. I don't want to list names and open bad wounds, but if you search on here long enough you will see this same pattern play out with n3xt/brabus and other names he has.you will get to know this same guy has up to 5 user names on nairaland.No one is saying do not give people work but why this same guy with multiple issues and do you think its fair people of this forum and reminded of same thing year in year out? do you think so? be honest?
This is 6 years after.

Not year in year out.

Come back when you are comfortable with the thread sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
PrinceLat:
Good day house, please Topsy23 ,twinskenny and other experienced home owners, please i need your input on this;

My electrician just gave me this quote for the wiring of 3 bedroom.

Coleman

1.5mm wire red 6x10,500=63,000
1.5mm wire black 5x10,500=52,500
1.5mm green 4×10,500=42,000
(2.5 wire red 3×17,500=52,500
2.5 wire black 3x17,500=52,500
4mm red 1 =29,000
10mm red=72,000
T.v wire 2 x3500=7000
Finish tape 2 =1000
Total...........=371,000

Uk draka

1.5mm wire red 6x10500=63,000
1.5mm wire black 5x10500=52,000
1.5mm green=10,500
2.5mm 3 coil 3x42,000=126000
4mm 1 x29000=29000
10mm red = 72,000
TV wire 2x3500=7000
Finish tape=1000
Total..........=361,000

According to him, the AC's that will be in the rooms are gonna be 1hp and so the 2.5mm is good enough to carry it

In all fairness, he quoted 4mm for the AC's initially, but when i told him of how my pocket is, he suggested we use 4mm for the parlour AC, as it's likely to be 2hp or 1.5hp, and 2.5mm for the inner ones.

You'll notice there are two quotes, the second was supposed to be lower as he introduced another brand of wire to me which is 3 in 1, picture for reference is attached.

But the difference is not much.

Proposed appliances to be used:-

3 AC
1 water heater
One cooker.

I know our professionals have said 4mm is best for AC, but honestly inflation and scarcity of funds has put me at a cross roads, i wanted to do this wiring February this year, then the quote was far lower, but funds were not available, but i see Topsy23 coming here to say there'll be price hike in cable and like a prophet, gbam, they increase, he has come again to say come January, prices will increase, this is one of the reasons I'm doing this, as funds are still not available.

Thanks for reading the long epistle, pardon me, and thanks in anticipation for your contributions.

Note.

At N3xt, i really dunno you, but i just want to say this to you brother....... A good name they say it's better than silver and gold, some battles are not meant to be fought, talk less of winning it...... Find peace please

3 bedroom all en-suite? The number of cable seem too much to me.. or how many 3bedroom flat… please settle with Coleman original cable nothing less sir…

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2021
somehow:

This is 6 years after.

Not year in year out.

Come back when you are comfortable with the thread sir.

My friend 6 years after but I am telling you this your constant nagging is disrupting the thread and disturbing the peace, instruct your damn lawyers to go and deal with the man, he has a fixed abode,Like I said b4, I will BAn ur user name if I was Admin cos this is how things like this end up distracting the real reason this thread was posted, Admin plz lock thread

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2021
Dubemcapital1:

People think that I am biased.

I am not.

I work from the question to the answer not the answer to the question.

You don't convict then find evidence to support the conviction.

You let the evidence lead you to a conviction.

In plain language the Vendor is innocent until incontrovertible facts not feelings and opinions prove him guilty.

Hence the question QS defend your position on which the Client relies and the Vendor disputes.

Those saying criminal, do you know the standard of proof for declaring someone a criminal?

The standard of proof for civil matters is far lower. That for crime is extremely high.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:13pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

My friend 6 years after but I am telling you this your constant nagging is disrupting the thread and disturbing the peace, instruct your damn lawyers to go and deal with the man, he has a fixed abode,Like I said b4, I will BAn ur user name if I was Admin cos this is how things like this end up distracting the real reason this thread was posted, Admin plz lock thread

Don't you think being silent when not contributing to what's on ground is better sir?

Or what's the title of this thread again?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2021
somehow:

Don't you think being silent when not contributing to what's on ground is better?

What's the title of this thread again?
The title anything to do with buildings, However FYI as you don't know, this thread was created cos me and mr Egunmogaji was having a debate while he was in US about tools and machines for the building trade then hajji felt we was distracting people from the original property thread so he created this one, go to page one you will know what I am talking about. Now if you feel aggrieved why don't you create a thread for this? Instead of populating this thread as against people who wants to learn and have questions to ask the pros on here? Do you think this is fair on them lot? Honestly do you think so, I share and understand where you are coming from but we must think of others too.6 years is such a long time for you not to have dealt with this issue, Ask yourself this ,how many of the Old hands here did you see put themselves into this issue right about now? somewhere in the past someone even accused few Oldies on here of siding with n3xt and sharing monies with him, So Bro not being rude, create a new thread name it as to the effect of what you seek against n3st, it will be there as well as deterrent. The you can instreuct your lawyers to deal with the issue and NL Docs plus obtained ones on your part will serve as evidence.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 8:26pm On Dec 28, 2021
sonnie10:

It always play out two ways. When a building project is given out on contract providing material, you get just the standard. When the client insists on providing materials, they contractors would request for the highest possible materials needed, almost close to waste.
They might be few exceptions, but I personally have never seen any that is different.

The details is causing more problem than solution.

On a side note, I like the house. Both the financier and the builder tried well well. I am even beginning to think is all this is to attract more ‘clients’
Sense no go kil mi!

This guy is brabus n3xt.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

The title anything to do with buildings, However FYI as you don't know, this thread was created cos me and mr Egunmogaji was having a debate while he was in US about tools and machines for the building trade then hajji felt we was distracting people from the original property thread so he created this one, go to page one you will know what I am talking about. Now if you feel aggrieved why don't you create a thread for this? Instead of populating this thread as against people who wants to learn and have questions to ask the pros on here? Do you think this is fair on them lot? Honestly do you think so, I share and understand where you are coming from but we must think of others too.6 years is such a long time for you not to have dealt with this issue, Ask yourself this ,how many of the Old hands here did you see put themselves into this issue right about now? somewhere in the past someone even accused few Oldies on here of siding with n3xt and sharing monies with him, So Bro not being rude, create a new thread name it as to the effect of what you seek against n3st, it will be there as well as deterrent. The you can instreuct your lawyers to deal with the issue and NL Docs plus obtained ones on your part will serve as evidence.

This thread is brabus n3xt main hustling page where he gets all his victims. The details of his sins should be published in this place foe his potential victims to see and get wise.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by somehow: 8:28pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

Don't worry about what I'm posting as long as they are related to the title of the thread.

I (obviously older than you on this forum) know the rules more than you. (old timer and an insider).

What I am posting here is just to refute all that he has posted, else it's seen as if he's right. I know how the Internet work sir.

Not to worry, I'm doing "something" offline too but just following the route of reconciliation as advised by professionals before the next stage.

He wasn't chatting me offline but came here to post, so I followed him here.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
vanbonattel:

This guy is brabus n3xt.
This is very Disrespectful,.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
I was told n3xt shares his loot with the mod in this sector and a few oldies who always look elsewhere when shiit hits the ceiling fan. Some regulars here might be in on this fraud.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
somehow:

Don't worry about what I'm posting as long as they are related to the title of the thread.

I (obviously older than you on this forum) know the rules more than you. (old timer and an insider).

What I am posting here is just to refute all that he has posted, else it's seen as if he's right. I know how the Internet work sir.

Not to worry, I'm doing "something" offline too but just following the route of reconciliation as advised by professionals before the next stage.

He wasn't chatting me offline but came here to post, so I followed him here.

Thank you.
Are you sure you are OK?you are not [b]OLDER [/b]than me on this forum go and check,you joined in 2009, thats 2 years after I joined.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2021
vanbonattel:
I was told n3xt shares his loot with the mod in this sector and a few oldies who always look elsewhere when shiit hits the ceiling fan. Some regulars here might be in on this fraud.
@ somehow, you see how insulative this guy is now? this was what I meant. This rant brings out all manner of miscreant

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

This is very Disrespectful,.

Fraud is more disrespectful.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by vanbonattel: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2021
erico2k2:

Are you sure you are OK?you are not [b]OLDER [/b]than me on this forum go and check,you joined in 2009, thats 2 years after I joined.

And you are not very disrespectful, asking someone if he's OK is an insult.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) ... (3707) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: bearfacecrypto and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.