Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,204 members, 7,880,742 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4539979 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) ... (3706) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 3:13am On Feb 24, 2022
sonnie10:

Still searching for the wahala. Mumu bully

Aaaaaaaw you feeling like a victim, Mr internet billionaire? All talk no action . Pathetic lily livered specimen. Dey look face o! A woman you started a pissing contest with is bullying you. Like, for real? Red piller in the dust! Man down! Man down! Wey the ne’er do wells, help your comrade. I will teach you a lesson you will never forget. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 3:13am On Feb 24, 2022
sonnie10:

Let it be on record this day, that I said I will never send money to a stranger I met online. Thanks

Send it to your family members, they can deposit anonymously to the beneficiary wink

Let’s do this! I want your story to be a lesson to your likes. No be everybody be ya mate, some of us were just raised well with humility, modesty as our watchword but people like you need to be put in your place when you get hyper.

8 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 3:27am On Feb 24, 2022
MMotimo:

Blue bar ko, blue collar ni. You think everyone is in the western union world? Because most of us don’t boast about roadside village white elephant projects you think we have nothing? Google “prime real estate.” You don’t need to have a lot of them, just one or two in solid locations to generate enough income that you don’t need to be doing western union transfers upandan. And when we need extra naira? There are monied Naija residents living in Naija that are willing to sell naira for dollar.

Ogbeni, your whole life is on credit and on the cheap with auctions for EVERYTHING but instead of managing yourself, you go still come show yasef online so that your Ariara boys can hail you.

Expand your circle, be humble and learn from those that know better. I have NEVER engaged in cryptocurrency. You know why? Because I don’t take foolish risks and I am a disciple of the Oracle (no, we are not talking juju or ritual here wink ). I learnt from the best. Fakers never learn, bring the latest iPhone souvenirs? E easy? Who dash monkey banana? Someone who cannot pay off credit card in full every month, every time! Just making mouth. $200 shoes my foot (pun intended).

Identity theft grin cheesy grin wink grin
A person in Naija depositing money to another’s account would steal your identity? Send any of your fans to make the deposit weda di moni no go enter voicemail. Fan club wey no get anytin than to display their adult male Umunna bushness online. You think everyone is on your mgbeke levels, ndi borrow me 2k.

You said one ting one ting date then removed mouth once I showed transactions and balance would be as of today’s date. Then you said one s is looking like snake. Show us naw, you no fit.
Blood of God!
There's no joy....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:27am On Feb 24, 2022
MMotimo:

Send it to your family members, they can deposit anonymously to the beneficiary wink

Let’s do this! I want your story to be a lesson to your likes. No be everybody be ya mate, some of us were just raised well with humility, modesty as our watchword but people like you need to be put in your place when you get hyper.
Raised well as a bigot. Tell them well done from me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 3:31am On Feb 24, 2022
MMotimo:

Aaaaaaaw you feeling like a victim, Mr internet billionaire? All talk no action . Pathetic lily livered specimen. Dey look face o! A woman you started a pissing contest with is bullying you. Like, for real? Red piller in the dust! Man down! Man down! Wey the ne’er do wells, help your comrade. I will teach you a lesson you will never forget. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin

Comrade I can see you are stubborn.
Let me get more pepper... Cameroon pepper

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 3:35am On Feb 24, 2022
Mek una no gree.. Fight to finish...
Anybody wey run, him papa ooo.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:48am On Feb 24, 2022
bobkezel:

Comrade I can see you are stubborn.
Let me get more pepper... Cameroon pepper
Na bitter divorce the cause this kind behavior, trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 3:55am On Feb 24, 2022
sonnie10:

Na bitter divorce the cause this kind behavior, trust me.

I am peppered, bitterly divorced, bigoted, living in a shelter, etc, etc. We don hear! Calling me names like a market woman won’t free you from this predicament. The whole world is watching, it’s too late to back down now. Honorable red piller, face the problem wey hook you for throat.

Go and line up the x $100 and stop the pathetic diversionary tactics. I QUADRUPLE DARE YOU

You are the textbook definition of a coward. Running around your comrade’s legs in circles to hide.
MAN UP!!! SO SHAMELESS! LET’S GO, DUDE!
Don’t let your liver fail you, you’ll never live this one down. I’m cheering you on bud wink

12 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:08am On Feb 24, 2022
MMotimo:

I am peppered, bitterly divorced, bigoted, living in a shelter, etc, etc. We don hear! Calling me names like a market woman won’t free you from this predicament. The whole world is watching, it’s too late to back down now. Honorable red piller, face the problem wey hook you for throat.

Go and line up the x $100 and stop the pathetic diversionary tactics. I QUADRUPLE DARE YOU

You are the textbook definition of a coward. Running around your comrade’s legs in circles to hide.
MAN UP!!! SO SHAMELESS! LET US GO, DUDE!
Don’t let your liver fail you, you’ll never live this one down. I’m cheering you on bud wink
This is exactly why he left. No one wants to die young. The young man dodged this one.
At least you got something, $51 dollars monthly withdrawal from child support. Enjoy your loot.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by MMotimo: 4:25am On Feb 24, 2022
sonnie10:

His is exactly why he left. No one wants to die young. The young man dodged this one.
At least you go something $51 dollars monthly withdrawal from child support. Enjoy your loot.

So lame, dude! Very weak!
Wow! Took nothing to fell you, audio billionaire in the mud, just like that. Shebi you have x $100? Stop shitting your pants, your fellow man already publicly gave up on you and your Umunna are not stepping up in real terms except to push you further into the fire with no water. Your wahala come be like bicycle grin grin grin

Feb 23/2022
Sonnie10 IN DA MUD. I have screenshots of everything in case eeeeerm your recollection fails in the future wink
Woman wrapper , greatest #alltalk of all time. Even N3xt no do reach dis one. Talk and fail unlimited, you are an embarrassment to Nigerian men and to the village Umunna in particular. When is the next meeting? Where is your village? I want to let them know how you fell yakata at the hands of a woman cool
YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE HAS COME TRUE You’re welcome, don’t mention.

Very sincerely,
Mmotimo aka The Gentle cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 4:45am On Feb 24, 2022
MMotimo:

Wow! Took nothing to fell you, audio billionaire in the mud, just like that. Shebi you have x $100? Stop shitting your pants, your fellow man already publicly gave up on you and your Umunna are not stepping up in real terms except to push you further into the fire with no water. Your wahala come be like bicycle grin grin grin

Feb 23/2022
Sonnie10 IN DA MUD. I have screenshots of everything in case eeeeerm your recollection fails in the future wink
Woman wrapper , greatest #alltalk of all time. Even N3xt no do reach dis one. Talk and fail unlimited, you are an embarrassment to Nigerian men and to the Umunna in particular. Where is your village? I want to let them know how you fell yakata at the hands of a woman cool

Very sincerely,

No matter how much you try to manipulate me to get down that low with the micro tribe hating comments , I won’t do it.
I was not raised to be a bigot.
Abeg, no be me divorced you.

$1 stock to $100 stock challenge still remains. You sure know how the pepper hurts right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ggee(m): 5:27am On Feb 24, 2022
Then, please give us some slack and let get to real reason we are on this forum.
Thank you.

sonnie10:

That single move might cost me a life time of regrets. For that reason, I won’t do it.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ggee(m): 5:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Madam, please free this man.
No matter how much noise a man makes, he cannot give what he does not have. Just give him a soft landing.

MMotimo:

Undercover agent kwa? How pathetic, paranoia pretence don enter. Kai! You fall hand sha smh! Fear has consumed you, you’ve bitten more than you can chew. You go find fight now you got your tail between your legs. You must finish this one o!

Nna, I was pitying you on my last post last post night after you posted the bend down select but I see that you are incorrigible.

Now, I don vex patapata. You see this your bolded above, you must do am! When I post balance with historical statements showing it’s been there for long, you too go post your own x$100 balance with historical statements. You go dey match my balance x $100. If you can survive the first account balance, we’ll move on to the next statement. Next time, you go dey look face when your mouth begins to work faster than your brain.

There is no entry qualification for any thread on Nland. I am not an mgbeke, no thread intimidates me. I walk where I wish. Go and create your own website so that you can exclude people you don’t like.

I AM READY, LET’s GO BUDDY. I TRIPLE DARE YOU,

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 5:43am On Feb 24, 2022
Ggee:
Then, please give us some slack and let get to real reason we are on this forum.
Thank you.

Request, plea or command?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by obagoally(m): 5:49am On Feb 24, 2022
see billionaires for this thread, una come allow Bubu de borrow money from China!, God is watching all of una cheesy

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ggee(m): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2022
Don't you have shame or are you so jobless that all your energy is on an unnecessary e-war? The one you are apparently loosing and holding on with a straw?
sonnie10:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2022
sonnie10:

You will be a big fool if you send a dime to anyone. Never do that, never.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2022
MMotimo:

Feb 23/2022
Woman wrapper , greatest #alltalk of all time. Even N3xt no do reach dis one. Talk and fail unlimited, you are an embarrassment to Nigerian men and to the village Umunna in particular. When is the next meeting? Where is your village? I want to let them know how you fell yakata at the hands of a woman cool

Very sincerely,

Mummy, you're just shameless, I am ashamed at your shamelessness grin

You were given a challenge yesterday to show your own shoes yesterday, youran away.

You were required to show your own dollars, you refused to show us rraw cash.

You brought your old moniker to beg him for money and now using his refusal to give you small money against him?

The way I judge this, he scored against you when he showed his stuff, you are yet to score.

He scored against you again when he showed raw cash, you have none,

Bank balances can be audio, you can be showing your bosses accounts in a foreign firm, maybe you're a clerk.

Show us your stuff, we want to see if you're #Iyachurchrat grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 6:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Ggee:
Don't you have shame or are you so jobless that all your energy is on an unnecessary e-war? The one you are apparently loosing and holding on with a straw?

You're being biased. Get out of here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Ggee:
Thank you.

Shame on you, you are begging a man like you for money online, and when when he refuse you're here arm twisting him?

Your lineage will be ashamed of you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 6:50am On Feb 24, 2022
MMotimo:

I am peppered, bitterly divorced, bigoted, living in a shelter,

This explains a lot. Sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ggee(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2022
To the bolded, I guess you own the space. It also show us the kind of person you are.

Some of us are here for our kobo-kobo project. We need to do that in peace.
DrGoodman:

You're being biased. Get out of here.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 6:51am On Feb 24, 2022
Ggee:
To the bolded, I guess you own the space. It also show us the kind of person you are.

Some of us are here for our kobo-kobo project. We need to do that in peace.

And here to beg money too? grin

Carry plastic plate and stand on a corner of your street and beg till the dash you money grin

Internet urchins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Ggee(m): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Who is begging? Me? Get your facts right. Are you the defender or just using a different moniker?

Shame on you. I guess you wife will be proud of you when she sees the audio bags and items you have been posting online.

DrGoodman:

Shame on you, you are begging a man like you for money online, and when when he refuse you're here arm twisting him?

Your lineage will be ashamed of you.

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2022
DrGoodman:

Mummy, you're just shameless, I am ashamed at your shamelessness grin

You were given a challenge yesterday to show your own shoes yesterday, youran away.

You were required to show your own dollars, you refused to show us rraw cash.

You brought your old moniker to beg him for money and now using his refusal to give you small money against him?

The way I judge this, he scored against you when he showed his stuff, you are yet to score.

He scored against you again when he showed raw cash, you have none,

Bank balances can be audio, you can be showing your bosses accounts in a foreign firm, maybe you're a clerk.

Show us your stuff, we want to see if you're #Iyachurchrat grin

You are not smart at all! Old moniker? Lol please... Allow me have fun please, don't put me in their fight. I was catching cruise cos of the way he was going on with the $$$ thing

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2022
sonnie10:

No matter how much you try to manipulate me to get down that low with the micro tribe hating comments , I won’t do it.
I was not raised to be a bigot.
Abeg, no be me divorced you.

$1 stock to $100 stock challenge still remains. You sure know how the pepper hurts right?

Never let her manipulate you, if you must give MMOTIMO money, let her come out here and lie down here and take videos of herself begging you for money, a titled Odogwu cannot fall for those cheap scams from cheapstakes like MMOTIMO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2022
redgem:

You are not smart at all! Old moniker? Lol please... Allow me have fun please, don't put me in their fight. I was catching cruise cos of the way he was going on with the $$$ thing

The guy is rich, very loaded, but nobody can force him to give to anybody. The challenge was on shoes before you came and started doing the bambialla stuff to distract us, and MMOTIMO jumped in to use it to derail our sweet online contest. That lady is just a barren batch looking for who to transfer her frustrations on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 7:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Ggee:
Who is begging? Me? Get your facts right. Are you the defender or just using a different moniker?

Shame on you. I guess you wife will be proud of you when she sees the audio bags and items you have been posting online.

See this poor beggar

Ggee:
Then, [b]please give us some slack [/b]and let get to real reason we are on this forum.
Thank you.

You and redgem might be the same set of beggars.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:03am On Feb 24, 2022
DrGoodman:

You will be a big fool if you send a dime to anyone. Never do that, never.
I no dey learn work bros. Maybe I should even send like $1k to family and upload that one to pepper them.

Penny they won’t see from it.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Let me say it loud and clear here, Mmotimo doesn't have any good shoes, that's why she dodged the shoe challenge after an innocent rich man showed us over 50 shoes (she counted the shoes lol grin)

MMotimo has no money at all, no bags and nothing at all. Just an online noise maker.

The challenge is foe her to show us her own stuff, you can't come to agenda fight wielding sticks, we have read over 7 pages of cheap propaganda and zero proof that MMotimo is not a floor cleaner in one short time hotel down at Queens.

She needs to prove her worth, not stand here and talk talk talk like she be parrot.

Real people show proofs, not talks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DrGoodman: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2022
sonnie10:

I no dey learn work bros. Maybe I should even send like $1k to family and upload that one to pepper them.

Penny they won’t see from it.

Do nothing more Odogwu, people here know who a winner is. You have peppered that woman's life and annoyed her poverty spirit to revolt against the riches she saw, that's why she was crying all through those pages.

Relax and soak in your environment, I understand you because am also at that stage where poor people look at me and get peppered.

But it's not my fault, I suffered to be where I am.

Don't send anyone any dime, I repeat.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2022
DrGoodman:

The guy is rich, very loaded, but nobody can force him to give to anybody. The challenge was on shoes before you came and started doing the bambialla stuff to distract us, and MMOTIMO jumped in to use it to derail our sweet online contest. That lady is just a barren batch looking for who to transfer her frustrations on.

He is rich, very loaded, thank God for his grace on him/her... Like I said, I was catching cruise and didn't intend to distract whatever was going on.. I saw the whole $$$ thing and I was amazed (doesn't mean if he/she asked for my account number I would have refused grin )

But no one was forcing anyone to send money, if someone needs help and you can help what stops you from helping? Okay fine, I can't help anyone cos of my personal reasons or I don't want to help and that ends it.. But bringing up different excuses was just pushing their fights longer and the other lady was feeding on the excuses of him/her(I called it excuses because I think no one is actually interested in anyone's identity here...what will I do with your identity? On a faceless forum?

And I think the M lady was just pulling his/her legs.. You guys should not take things too serious please..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) ... (3706) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.