Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,143 members, 7,890,858 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:10 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (2820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4566350 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) ... (3716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
Continuous process improvement

Sanding walls pre-painting like the pros

As I prepare to ensure best practice is followed on my property, I stumbled on this.

To my mind the wide diameter means he covers a lot of ground at the same time. and since it has a long attachment he can reach almost anywhere.

What does your painter use when he prepares the wall for painting?

This guy's video on painting has been viewed almost 8m times, that does count for something I believe.

The video also has over 7,000 comments

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2022
Let beautify your house

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by cash1115(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Need a professional to install your building's P.O.P ceiling? Screed the walls to make it as smooth as glass? Install all kinds of P.O.P designs like wall demarcation, T.v stand, wine cabinets and the likes? Install Roman arch at the entrance and dinning? Windows and doors art? Pillar and column designs?

Contact us at His Grace Interiors for the best of the best at affordable prices.
Our reputation precedes us, especially here on Nairaland.
You can check all our other threads here on NL for further info.
A trial, I'm sure , will definitely convince you.

You can reach us on +2347069462837 or hisgraceinteriors@gmail.com for further information and enquiries.
We're available 24/7 anywhere in Nigeria
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) ..

12v 200a .... N20,000
12v 150a.....N15,000
12v 100a......N10,000
2v 500a ......N6,000

Free pickup within Lagos mainland ! Shared cost logistics within Lagos Island environs . . If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver (shared logistics cost depending on scrap battery quantity) ..

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
Men @ Work.. Another Roofing Project Going on @ Ikorodu Lagos State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umNEj1xik7U

Are you Done with your woodwork and in Need of Quality Stone Coated Roofing Sheet? Please Call/WhatsApp 08085310359
Customers Satisfaction is our Watch Word..

Milano Design (Black )

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
“How much?”
"Send me your account details"
"sent! Kindly confirm payment"

Dear entrepreneurs, this is the kind of customers that will locate us in this month of March and beyond. ��

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Etranshub(m): 2:07pm On Mar 01, 2022
money121:
“How much?”
"Send me your account details"
"sent! Kindly confirm payment"

Dear entrepreneurs, this is the kind of customers that will locate us in this month of March and beyond. ��
Amen grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hello house,

Does anyone have a laser levelling tool or know a reliable source to purchase one

I’m at the tiling stage and I would to assist the tiler so a better job.

Or a better question, do you use such tools in laying tiles on your projects

Thanks

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
Please who knows where I can get quality curtains in Lagos at affordable price.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 3:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
Thenext:

Yaba... You can select your choice
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by naijacreativeha(f): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
PrimeQuay:
Hello house,

Does anyone have a laser levelling tool or know a reliable source to purchase one

Thanks
Give the tiling job to a professional tiler and forget about leveling,call or WhatsApp me on 09036346989 for tiling work
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Person2person(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Thenext:

Oshodi opposite arena.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
PrimeQuay:
Hello house,

Thanks

I have a 2 axis red laser and 8 axis green laser devices. I picked mine up from Jijji.

I also have a tile hole cutter and a tile circular saw.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Thenext:

Tinubu square around central mosque is where you get high quality materials. But you have to take the materials to Yaba for them to design. But if you really want to see the ingenuity in curtain making, your best bet is Ariara market in Aba.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I have a 2 axis red laser and 8 axis green laser devices. I picked mine up from Jijji.

Wonderful tool. It takes the guess work out of straight lines or using the naked eye. I’m sure your tiler would have been delighted to have access to such tools.

Do you mind sharing brand name or purchase URL ?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2022
Thenext:

Quality is subjective but if you are looking for a wide array then Tejuosho, is the place
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 6:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

Thanks for sharing. Learnt something new.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 6:56pm On Mar 01, 2022
PrimeQuay:
Hello house,

Thanks

Thanks for asking. Learnt something new.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
FEGEITOK:
Continuous process improvement

Sanding walls pre-painting like the pros

As I prepare to ensure best practice is followed on my property, I stumbled on this.

To my mind the wide diameter means he covers a lot of ground at the same time. and since it has a long attachment he can reach almost anywhere.

What does your painter use when he prepares the wall for painting?

This guy's video on painting has been viewed almost 8m times, that does count for something I believe.

The video also has over 7,000 comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV2L53CHz_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLJLiEPjkGQ

That's how we do.
I will upload links to thread and videos of some jobs recently done when chanced.
We do wall right and supply best quality obtainable at a competitive cost.

To my ogas and madam, protective wear and safety procedures are better being adhered to. I actually have the videos the jobs long completed in some cases before posting them.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
FEGEITOK:

I’m a tool connoisseur. Extraordinaire if I may add.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
PrimeQuay:
Hello house,

Thanks
What is your location, i have a reliable experienced tiler
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
FEGEITOK:

How so, enlighten us please what did you learn?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 7:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
gbadexy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV2L53CHz_0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLJLiEPjkGQ

That's how we do.
I will upload links to thread and videos of some jobs recently done when chanced.
We do wall right and supply best quality obtainable at a competitive cost.

To my ogas and madam, protective wear and safety procedures are better being adhered to. I actually have the videos the jobs long completed in some cases before posting them.

Nice.

Lots of good reviews about you here.

I like your progressive nature.

I look forward to doing business with you in the near future.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: @ Benin city Edo state
Roof Design :Longspan
Colour: Grey biegi
Guage: 0.45mm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRtWGJXijlI

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dongc(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2022
sonnie10:

Tinubu square around central mosque is where you get high quality materials. But you have to take the materials to Yaba for them to design. But if you really want to see the ingenuity in curtain making, your best bet is Ariara market in Aba.

Ariaria? More like Tenant road or St Georges or new market road...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
FEGEITOK:

Nice.

Lots of good reviews about you here.

I like your progressive nature.

I look forward to doing business with you in the near future.
Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
dongc:

Ariaria? More like Tenant road or St Georges or new market road...
Ariaria is just a general term for places in Aba for those of us in Lagos.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Still in stock Spain tiles

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PrimeQuay: 7:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
BrickDevo:

What is your location, i have a reliable experienced tiler

Location is Lekki area. reliable and experienced are key words, I don’t mind having a conversation

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Thenext: 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Thanks Kenny.

twinskenny:

Yaba... You can select your choice
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
PrimeQuay:

Location is Lekki area. reliable and experienced are key words, I don’t mind having a conversation

Thanks
please drop your contact or send me an email

(1) (2) (3) ... (2817) (2818) (2819) (2820) (2821) (2822) (2823) ... (3716) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tosdam(m), W0t0w0toman, adeememman(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.